Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Well since we're talking about the random things in our lives like favorite sandwiches, lets discuss our fashion, or….lack thereof? This is another thing that has probably been brought up before at one point but….ah well.

What is your favorite or most common thing to wear? This includes makeup and jewelry/accessories too.

Honestly most of the time I just wear what's comfortable, but I guess my favorite outfit I have right now is a pair of dark blue jeans and this brown collared t-shirt with buttons on the sleeves. Pretty lame actually, but I haven't really bothered to try hard in a while. ^^; Also this black shirt…thing….with this white see-through….thing…over-top is pretty cool too! =D

Jewelry's good. I especially have a freaky collection of pendants. Though I'm probably one of the few girls who has no piercings at all… ^^;

Makeup…..ehh, I don't go too crazy with makeup. My favorite eyeshadow is the rather boring palette of light gray to black. I usually stick to lighter lipstick or even just gloss, because darker lipstick just looks…..weird on me.

Well I'm sure that was educational. Now lets hear you guys. XP

-You can also say what you like to see on OTHER people, but I'm not gonna.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Jackets with rolled up sleeves.

That's how we do it.

Also, I've gotten interested of actually spray painting designs onto old shirts, it's pretty neato.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I usually wear loose t-shirts and jeans. I like any excuse to cover up as much skin as possible, so I go to sweaters as soon as the weather allows. (I don't even own shorts.) Tennis shoes. No jewelry. No make-up. I use barrettes when my hair is short, a ponytail when it is long. – And of course, my glasses.

I like dresses, but I have the figure of an ogre, so I dress to spare the world of that sight.

(I have conservative dress suits with jackets and long skirts, and I wear a necklace, lipstick, and subtle eyeshadow when I have a job interview or presentation or something.)

Jewelry's good. I especially have a freaky collection of pendants. Though I'm probably one of the few girls who has no piercings at all… ^^;
I don't have any piercings. But I also wear no jewelry. :-P

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Pretty much just undies, a graphic T, a hoodie in cold weather, pants/carpi/shorts on what ever the weather is, and sandles for out doors.

Jas, I'm to lazy to do anything else. @_@

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I'm really partial when it comes to loose clothing. Loose and flaily. I also like clothes that are light, easy to move in, and that blow in the wind. So comfy and free! :)

I don't really like to wear t-shirts, I don't wear jeans, I don't wear shorts, and white shirts give me a headache when I wear them. I'm not sure why, but I'm just not comfortable in those clothes. I don't mind if other people wear them, however.

And I like to wear jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Lately, though, I haven't been wearing them.

I have a leather jacket I love to wear, though. And I wear tank-tops quite often. I almost always wear really dark pants (usually black or dark grey).

I like clothes that make me look smaller. Those that make my shoulders appear more broad, which is sometimes t-shirts, usually bother me. Same with long-sleeve shirts.

All-in-all, I really like to wear fantasy style clothing, just because it's so comfortable. The only problem is that people look at you funny when you wear it. :( I usually just ignore them if that's the case, though.

And sometimes it's kind of fun to take on that badass look. Wearing my leather jacket and some cool, ripped up pants and kind of walk around with a slight apathetic swagger.

Posted at

In the summer, usually just a t-shirt of some type and pants. I don't really wear shorts, ever (actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I own any shorts).

In the winter, usually a turtleneck. I don't really like sweaters because they either itch or get in my way when I'm trying to do things. :p

I'm not much into jewelry, I have my ears pierced and that's about it. (And actually, I didn't have them pierced until my friend dragged me to do it, when I was 23. :x) I'm constantly wearing a watch, though. And usually checking it obsessively.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I like tight jeans(I'm a teenage girl, what do you expect) which I tend to draw all over(actually I tend to draw on everything within reach) and cool, colourful semi-loose t-shirts. I used to get a lot of my shirts and stuff secondhand because there was a really cool retro section in the local secondhand shop, but they took it away. I usually wear a baggy sweater or bunnyhug, and my low-tops that say peace and love on them. :)

I refuse to wear makeup because, um…well I want to say something about feminism or whatever but the truth is I'm just too lazy and I don't give a ****. Also I barely take the time to brush my hair in the morning. I have my ears pierced and I want to get a little nose piercing soon.

And in the stupid winter which is nearly all year round, I wear a puffy parka.

But really I'd prefer to just go "au naturel" clothes-wise.

Posted at

Hawaiian shirt, khakis, chuck taylors. All year, every year.

I'm a simple man.

Posted at

T-shirt and trousers. I wear overalls sometimes as well, just to be different.

The only item of clothing I actually care about is my RAF coat. It's made entirely of wool, and you could die of heatstroke during a blizzard while wearing it. Which is why I like winter so much, I can't wear it at any other time and I feel weird without it.

As for formal . . . I don't actually own any. I went to my grandads funeral dressed like I do when I'm just sitting around the house. Don't worry though, he wouldn't have minded.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I try to conform… so gothic pendants and baggy clothes are a no.

I like that clothes style you see at abercrombie *shrug*
Tighter clothes that bring out my bodys curves since I'm skinny, bunch of different shoes, cool looking jeans, and my zebra wallet and ring necklace.

My winter jackets usually have faux fur on them, i just like it a lot. Makes me feel cool.

And my skins nice with out make-up so mascara and a bit of eyeliner is all.

I've never had any body part pierced.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I should get my nipples pieced just so I could say that they are. :)
But no… It makes men look like they have breasts.
———————-

My fave stuff… My tight flared jeans. They're SO comfortable, fit perfectly, and look great. And when I want to wear boots of any sort, they just slip under the cuffs.
So I bought a whole bunch of those jeans ^_^

For tops- something reasonably tight and fairly short.
I'm not a beefy person and big floppy stuff makes me look like a famine victim, heroine addict, or AIDS patient. I find it's better to wear stuff that suits your form and figure, and while floppy baggy stuff looks good on some figures, it looks crap on mine.

When it gets cold- tight leather gloves, and wool scarf. With a short jacket, or long coat depending on how cold.
————————

Formal stuff- I love my pinstripe dark pants with a slight flare. Must get some more pairs… Appart from that it's just boring dress shoes, white collar shirts etc.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

i like to wear a bathrobe

Posted at

I don't really have a favourite outfit - though I tend towards t-shirts in bright colours and jeans/trousers with lots of pockets (one can never have too many pockets, says the girl who once walked around with a nail in her bag, "just in case it might be useful" - and it was).

I do, however, have a favourite shirt. I bought it at a second-hand shop, and it's navy blue and has these big, silver-coloured buttons down the front, a standing collar and the niftiest pockets on the front. It looks vaguely like a uniform, but it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn.

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

Jeans and a graphic t-shirt. Usually a band T such as "KMFDM" or "Megadeth". Topped off with either a $10 sports jacket, or some leather. Some rip off aviators and some steel toed ass kickery boots.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Help help, I'm addicted to cargo pants and ribbed tank tops. And sandals. I'm the world's most boring dresser - my outfits look exactly the same except for the colors.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I should get my nipples pieced just so I could say that they are. :)
But no… It makes men look like they have breasts.

I actually think it's really cool when guys have their nipples pierced.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Tighter clothes that bring out my bodys curves since I'm skinny…
I like to wear clothes that bring out my curves, too.

And my skins nice with out make-up so mascara and a bit of eyeliner is all.
Ooooh. I like mascara and eyeliner. I would wear it.

I've never had any body part pierced.
Neither have I.

I wear overalls sometimes as well, just to be different.
I wuv you so much more now.

Oh, and I love to wear tophats. More people should have long, blonde hair and wear top hats. No, fewer should! I want to be the only one!

lba
lba
Posted at

I go almost everywhere in my black and white Chuck Taylors. Usually I'm wearing a t-shirt or a hoody whenever possible. I have this thing about hiding how big my arms are. It bugs me when people ask how I work out all the time when I don't. Other than that, a lot of old band shirts I got from underground shows and baggy carpenter jeans or some form of cutoffs. Most of the time I look like some mix of a punk, skanker and hippy combined.

Also, I will never ever ever shave my beard. With it I look several years older, but without I look like I'm still supposed to be in highschool. I'd rather have to explain to girls and business clients that I'm younger than I look than explain why I'm not actually skipping school or trying to sneak into places I shouldn't be.

As for what looks good on others, I like ear piercing for girls and casual indy kind of stuff. Other piercing, especially stuff like belly button piercings are just unattractive, but ear piercings look good. Tattoos are pretty ugly most of the time too.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

Band t-shirt, loose fitting and jeans.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

For others- the current fad for tight jeans on guys and gals sucks.
On tubby gals they look crap and bulgy on skinny gals they make them look like they have little wooden stilts for legs and that's very gross. Wow, jeans that look shit on ANY figure, a new fashion low -_-

On men they're bad because for some reason the arse is about six inxes lower then their actual one, meaning that they look like they just can't pull them up all the way. Or that they're crapped their jeans and it makes them hang low. This look is much worse with tight jeans than with baggy ones because it's more obvious and freaky.

Oh man, please kill anyone who doesn't pull there ***king pants up!

—–
Tight flares and tight bootlegs yes. THEY are good. They flatter all figures, men and women, can be easily worn with different types of shoes or boots and are easy to get on or off, unlike ones that are tight all the way down.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

For others- the current fad for tight jeans on guys and gals sucks.
It sucks on guys yes, but it's a god send for us girls who don't have fat to roll on lol! No jean will flatter ALL figures- and variety is always good.

Different countries have different styles though that's for sure. (lol japan)

Posted at

I like to wear a T-shirt and pants. No jeans. Jeans are evil.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It sucks on guys yes, but it's a god send for us girls who don't have fat to roll on
True, no clothes flatter all figures. Bit ultra tight jeans don't even look good on skinny girls, it just makes the thinness look bad.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

jeans don't even look good on skinny girls, it just makes the thinness look bad.
I'm guessing you're thinking of those really sickeningly tight ones that look bad on every body type:

Blech cottage cheese butt :'(

Here's a hot way to go about it:

Yeah lookin' good ladies, i actually prefer straight jeans in truth… but no denying the babes can pull it off—

AGH JESUS GET THE EYE-BLEACH!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.