Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The pink ones… urk.
Even the ones in the second pic-on the right. It's just as bad. :(

The short ones on the left though are ok. Just like tight thighs don't looks so bad-like with tight flares: same effect

Tight around the calves as well make the legs taper to weird points. >.<

That look is only complete if the woman has a bleached mullet haircut, a black eye, a can of beer in one hand, a cig in the other, a pregnant tum poking out of her tanktop, and five smelly half naked noisy dirty children running around her feet.

…that's my impression anyway. Without those essential accessories, you're just half-aresing it.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I really hate skinny jeans, I like to stick with my retro bellbottom ones.

For others- the current fad for tight jeans on guys sucks.

WRONG!

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

For others- the current fad for tight jeans on guys and gals sucks.
I agree on a general view. Some people carry it out better. My mom's boyfriend wears tight jeans okay. I think my dad does, too, but I'm not sure that he wears tight jeans.

I don't wear jeans at all. But I do have a sexy pair of women's satin pants that gives my butt a very girlish shape. Actually, I have a very girlish butt, naturally, but wearing tight pants completely evinces my girlish figure. (I'm slightly curvaceous, I think…)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I think the crotch of my tight flares was toooo tight today :(
OWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww………
I had to use a special walk… lol!

But that hasn't happened before with them, I prolly didn't adjust myself well enough this morning. .
Owwww ;____;

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I think the crotch of my tight flares was toooo tight today :(
OWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww………
I had to use a special walk… lol!

But that hasn't happened before with them, I prolly didn't adjust myself well enough this morning. .
Owwww ;____;
I was wearing my comfortable bright orange pants. When the wind picks up, though, I get a major bulge, and everyone's eyes direct toward the bright orange parachute blowing in the wind. And it was windy today.

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

Regular blue jeans or blue jean shorts. Sometimes black jeans, or tan. I wear a belt to keep them up. All different color t-shirts (except purple), probably a size too big. I just grab whatever color I feel like.

Posted at

I have this one T-shirt that's, like, 2 sizes too big for me that I love wearing. Even though it has a Minnesota college basketball team on it that I really don't follow or even care about. It's a nice shirt, that's all I know. That and jeans, most of the time… but it's hard to find jeans long enough for me anymore (I'm a 38), so a lot of the pairs I've had for years. If it's cold or raining, I'll put on my Tool hoodie and I'm good to go.

Most of my clothes are currently strewn about my room in a very unorderly fashion.

liz
liz
Posted at

Some of you guys have… interesting fashion tastes… lol!
I like wearing a pair of white shorts with any of the multiple blue shirts I own, along with sandals or converse. I often wear my favorite belt whenever I find it in the morning; it's a seat buckle belt with bottle caps along it. =]

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Hawaiian shirt, khakis, …. All year, every year.

I'm a simple man.

Ditto. Though those in the know call them "Aloha" shirts. :) I have been known to substitute military issue camouflage pants for the khakis. I also wear a panama hat or usually a "USS Enterprise CV-6" baseball cap, though I do have others and occasionally rotate through them. One of my favs is my 1939 Brooklyn Dodgers hat.

It's always docksiders or sandles.

Dressed up- I've been told I have one of the coolest collection of ties ever. Various Regimental repp ties and lots of others.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I like to wear a sock on… special places.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Back when wearing sweaters slung over your shoulders with the sleeves folded together in front was big and "in" a friend of mine would pin two socks to his shoulders and have them folded in front.

When leg warmers were in, he put them on his forearms as "arm warmers".

I had a denim jacket with exotic military patches all over it. (British, W. German etc and my "Panzer Power" button) In fact 25 years later I still have that jacket.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

"USS Enterprise CV-6"
I used to have a couple that I got from the New Jersey… OoooH! Just checked: I still do! :)

Only one though… USS New Jersey BB-62. It's a carp hat really, and I never wear it, But I got it from the New Jersey! ^___^
-when it was still commissioned…

^love ma battleships

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

hats and occasionaly a mustache.

O.o

——

when not bleeding airforce blue….(giggle snort)…i like to wear bootcut jeans with a pair vans. and a straight black t-shirt or a band shirt, normally of darker colors. in winter i throw on a micheal jackson style leather jacket that's blue. got it from my papaw.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Back to more what this was meant for…
Favorite garb?
I don't care much about my clothes, but I guess my boy scout belt with the eagle scout buckle.
(Yeah, I'm an eagle scout)

Or my glasses, but that is only because I need them to see!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.