Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

lothar wrote:
OMG ! i didnt realize how old this was until I saw a post by MARINE …

ahhhh … now im kinda sad

From this and Ozone's post it sounds like something terrible happened to Marine. Do I want to know, or it it just too horrific?

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I think out of all of the past image sites that have existed, Deviantart seems to be the only one still kicking. I don't post that often anymore, but I just checked and my own gallery is still there after all these years. :s

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Ironscarf wrote:
lothar wrote:

ahhhh … now im kinda sad

From this and Ozone's post it sounds like something terrible happened to Marine. Do I want to know, or it it just too horrific?

not sure .. people sometimes thought I was Marine cuz we did the same kind of stupid shit. i was just saying sad cuz its been a hella long time

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

lothar wrote:
Ironscarf wrote:
lothar wrote:

ahhhh … now im kinda sad

not sure .. people sometimes thought I was Marine cuz we did the same kind of stupid shit. i was just saying sad cuz its been a hella long time

Marine could be quite agressive and random.
Some of his posts had the same wild flavour as your's used to sometimes Lothar, but you never had his malice. Marine could be vindictive at times.

@Ironscarf: remember the trouble we had with people like Tatersalad, Lefarce, Custard Trout etc? Well they were all just basically annoying babies, silly children acting up online where their mummies couldn't see compared to Marine.
He was the real deal.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ozoneocean

Marine could be quite agressive and random.
Some of his posts had the same wild flavour as your's used to sometimes Lothar, but you never had his malice. Marine could be vindictive at times.

@Ironscarf: remember the trouble we had with people like Tatersalad, Lefarce, Custard Trout etc? Well they were all just basically annoying babies, silly children acting up online where their mummies couldn't see compared to Marine.
He was the real deal.

His user name says it all. Marine.

Hmm– Uncle Sam's Misguided Children perhaps? See that and be prepared for the worst. And receive a torrent of abuse.

"Hey that's not nice."

And all the Marine'll do is shake his head and say, "semper fi, mac"

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.