Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Sysli
Sysli
Posted at

I just got a haircut today… Mmm, shorter hair!

But nobody ever finds my hair interesting, so here's an almost reladed story:
A friend of mine wants me to make dreadlocks on him. I keep telling him I don't know how, and he keeps insisting it doesn't matter, so I've ended up saying I will. When that day comes, he may or may not regret getting me to do it. Muehehe.

joeychips
joeychips
Posted at

I didn't cut my hair for seven years so it got pretty long and messy since I rarely combed it. But Now I keep it pretty short. It was too much extra hair to carry around.

Posted at

Hair. Hm. It's light brown. My hair has been crew-cut, flattopped, spiked, grown long, cut short, and shaved.

I liked the long hair but it was a surprising amount of work to keep it presentable and not all stringy and gross. Besides that my hair has started to thin out quite a bit so keeping it short really has become necessary (curse you, male pattern baldness!). I'd shaved it (like razor and shaving cream) for a while, and I try to again every now and then, but for now it's a regular boring short hair cut.

Zad
Zad
Posted at

I currently have new dred locks, but I don't want them, so I am gathering the courage to have them cut off.
Then i am going to dye my hair blue-or-green-or-bright-red.
lol!

My hair was originally a VERY curly short style and guess what?
When it's long I look African Amaerican (I am half that half white)
When it's short I look Mexican.
Anybody got an explanation?

And suzi, you're boyfriend has the exact style of hair my freind's boyfriend has! Except his is black! Small world indeed XD

FAL
FAL
Posted at

I now have manga hair, haha!

Posted at

My hair's pretty long and even though its brown it the sunlight makes it seem kinda red. I think I need to cut it short though cuz I've slaughtered it just a bit with my GHD's ^_^'

I'm not too picky about hair on blokes, just so long as its clean. But I'm not really into the angel-curl look or *shudder* blonde afros; guys, it only looks cool with dark colours.

Posted at

I don't really care about my hair. I just wake up and comb it.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

I used have a mohawk but, I cut it now I have shot hair. My brother until recently had an afro it had to be at least a foot maybe a foot and a half it was huge. He got cornrows once it was funny.

Posted at

My hair is medium long blond, either down or spiked up.
Cause of my job in the kitchens i need to keep it short or tucked away under one of my hats. I would rather have it short so i don't need a hairnet or something.
I would like to see what my hair would look like with it long, but with all the bigger jobs coming up its best to stay short.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

I just dyed my hair a light auburn color (red) and I somehow missed a section of roots right up front so now I have dirty blond color (my natural color) showing there..

Last time I dyed my hair red, my hair grew and I had the blond roots..
It looked really weird >.<
Normally you see people with the light hair and dark roots.. Mine was the opposite!

My hair is also pretty long… I need a trim..

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Ho-ho-ho. In Physics today we did that experiment with static electricity. It's that one where you touch this metal dome thing, and you hair sticks up. I touched it and guess what? Nothing happened to my hair.

I guess I was born through some electric field or something.

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Oh, hair… I'm so lazy about my hair. It's one on a very long list of things that I'm incredibly lazy about in life. In fact, the shorter list would be things I'm not incredibly lazy about. :P

At the moment, mine is a little longer than shoulder length and is its natural dark chocolate brown. Except the greying bits at the top. Darnit, I'm only 24. I put it down to stress. >_<

I'm bad at hairdressers too. Hairdressers always look at me in horror when I turn up with hair down to my hips… I go about once every three years… and then invariably they cut it in some style that requires regular daily maintenance other than your basic shampoo. Even though I ask them not to. Ugh! I was not made to waste hours a day blow-drying and straightening and using stuff in my hair. *shudder*

On my men, I prefer long hair, and no beard. Conversely, I'm marrying a beardy short-haired man. Such is life.

matt_fatt
matt_fatt
Posted at

i have a mohawk, i change my hair often but ive wanted a hawk since i was 5 (literally) and now ive got one so i doubt it will change anytime soon, i use permanent spray adhesive to spike it, it keeps it up and rock hard for about a week, and shampooing doesnt work well on it as its waterproof.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

For some reason I tend to change my hair after a break up or another significant change has occured in my life. For example after a guy dumped me two years ago I chopped off all of my beautiful long arse hair. You know kinda like a symbolic ritual of letting go, and I replaced it with short, in my face, emo hair lol. Now It's settled out as less emo since I'm not so bummed out anymore and I'm trying to grow it back long again, it's pretty hard.

fern
fern
Posted at

For some reason I tend to change my hair after a break up or another significant change has occured in my life. For example after a guy dumped me two years ago I chopped off all of my beautiful long arse hair. You know kinda like a symbolic ritual of letting go, and I replaced it with short, in my face, emo hair lol. Now It's settled out as less emo since I'm not so bummed out anymore and I'm trying to grow it back long again, it's pretty hard.

I did the same thing too! That same very day… I went home and started cutting my hair… 11 inches… gone.

Women.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

lol How Funny. I didn't think guys did that too. But it makes sense though. Like usually one of the first things I look at when i meet people is their hair. Your hair is a lot like your face, or your clothes, etc. It is a pretty good expression of who you are. So cutting it off is like expressing an inner change. Oh god…I'll stop here before I get to philosophical XD.

jissai
jissai
Posted at

i plan on going bald once i start college in the fall.

Posted at

I keep mine short, above my shoulders. It's dark brown and naturally curly, but I straighten it all the time. xD; It's starting to stay like that, which is a bonus.

Most of the time, I really can't decide what to do with it. ^^; Right now I have it short at the back - but not ridiculously short - and two bangs either side of my head. But it's grown back so it's not so obvious anymore.

As for dyeing, I've never permanently dyed my hair. xD; Just a few wash-out reads here and there, which never really work. >>; I hope to get a red streak in it at some point, but my school isn't too kindly about mad hair. (Which makes no sense, considering there's a girl in my year with pink hair. Why the hell is it just me…??)

Posted at

I have a sort of bob for summer time. My hair is way too thick for long in summertime. Longer in the front than the back, because my hair just always seems to find a way to be in my face if it can, and if I can't put it behind my ears, I go insane and start attacking it. It's an imbetween color of Dark Blond and light Brown. Ash blond I think it's called. I've never died it, because everyone tells me it's a beautiful color and I'm vain enough to believe it.
Also, with UK people having a thing against Gingerheads, I heard that it's bad luck for a fisherman to see a redhead before he goes to sail. Maybe that's where all the issues come from?

herio
herio
Posted at

i what my hair to grow out into its wonder full copper red little curls but it goes into an affro of red curls then it covered my eyes and i sentative eyes so its short looks cool when its bead hair

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.