Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Natural Red Head Here! :D. My hair is kind of frizzy so I keep it chemically straightened though.

Seems like there's a lot of redheads in DD.. Go redheads! lol!

And Dandruff.

And it gets in your eyes.

I get those, terribly annoying. My husband often jokes about "snowing" in summertime.

Posted at

I shave my head.

My main character in my comic, Superchum, is hairless. And jaundiced. (The living embodiment of a smiley face).

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I have real bed hair. It aint pretty.

ceb_dyson
ceb_dyson
Posted at

My hair varied greatly as I grew up. It was either long long or just a bit past my shoulder. When I moved to TX, however, I finally just chopped ten inches off and donated ta Locks of Love. I loved my hair short like that, it was easy as hell ta take care of it even though it did give me an even younger (if that was even possible) appearance. Still, it has always been naturally curly and a pain in the rear end ta take care of. Never put dye in my hair, so it's been mostly dark brunette with other shades of dark brown and a bit of red. My hair is down to my shoulders, and I'm actually wanting to cut three inches off it so it'll be short again. On me, I personally dislike my hair being long cause it was just a bit more difficult to manage.

Warning: Do not attempt to get curly hair, it requires a lot of attention to make it look good

Now, on a guy…depends. I'm not particular to guys with buzz cuts, but I do enjoy the hair being long enough for me to play with. OZ, I really wanna play with yer hair, it's just that cool!

Though the whole dreadlocks thing…maybe on some guys. There's a guy at my college who has the "shitlocks" (as Marine called it) and he just loves it. Personally, it looks dirty, mangy and I swear it stinks. Though he gets offended when I say his hair smells and he runs away when I try to touch it (he thinks his hair is his soul, hahah!). "Don't touch the soul!!!" *reaches over to touch only to have him run away)

ceb_dyson
ceb_dyson
Posted at

Woof.

How would you describe this?

Good boy!

I'd describe it as natural spikes…oh and *pets him like he was a dog* so fuzzy!

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

I cosplay as Barry Burton, so I usually get it cut pretty short right before a con. I grew it out once, and, to my surprise, became almost an Afro. Strangest part is I'm white, yet my hair grows out rather than down.

My hair can be pretty wild. When it's cut short, it has this gigantic cowlick on the front, almost anime sized!

Another strange thing about my hair is it changes colors quite drastically depending on the light. It can be blond, dark-brown, or red. My sister's hair is the same way, and her friends think it's cute on her, but mine just get weirded out when they notice…

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

My hair consists primarily of TENTACLES.

No, seriously, it comes to life in the morning. I must take my trusty Mythril comb and slay it, pulling out 50% of it in the process. A necessary sacrifice. Usually, I must also drown it and bludgeon the tentacles with my bare hands. Occasionally, I will have them decapitated and smothered in chemicals.

Yes, you could say that it's thick…

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

If I had the courage, I'd wear my hair nice and spikey, like the punk rockers in the 80's. :)

too bad my current job requires that I have short hair…

Posted at

I just got my hair cut!!!! I'm excited. It was long before- now it's cool and light ready for the summer. ^_^

(Also I have cozy pajamas)

Rori
Rori
Posted at

One of the things I regret about the UK is that there isn't enough sunlight in the summer to turn my hair red, like it usually does. :[ I have no idea how the chemistry of that works, but I always loved how being out in summer sunshine turned my hair from light brown to a sort of rusty auburn. Sunshine bleach maybe? It hasn't done that since I've moved here, damn all this rain and cloud cover. >:[

Just use Sun-In!

Nonono, really, don't. That stuff is horrible, I'd be surprised if they even make it anymore. My mom used to use lemon juice in her hair (before blowdying) to bring out the red. At least it's natural, maybe worth a try.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

My hair is wavy and stubborn. Dark brown, very very thick. I used to dye the bangs purple but I've been too lazy to that lately…

In general I'm just "eh" about my hair.

But for those of you who like long-haired guys, how does my boyfriend Kit measure up? :P

I like it :D But I am biased!

Posted at

I'm starting uni in october to do my animation degree. It takes three years and i am thinking of not cutting my hair until i finish. I told this to my girlfriend today and she said she's gonna cut my hair whilst i'm sleeping.

ketenol
ketenol
Posted at

My hair is awesome, and completely dead. It hasnt changed in like 4 years.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

My hair is awesome, and completely dead. It hasnt changed in like 4 years.

That's no good, because hair has a life span of 4-7 years.

I hate my hair with the burning passion of one thousand suns.

Same. Blonde hair sucks. That's why I have a buzz-cut. When I have long hair, it's brown. When I have short hair, it's blonde. When I have a buzz-cut, it's black/grey-ish.

Don't ask me why, 'cuz I don't know.

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

No gel makes this hair fuzzy and strokeable. Seriously. All my friends play with my hair like I'm sort of dog.

My friends do this too D:.

They say my hair feels like cotton because it's poofy.

Rori
Rori
Posted at

This thread has inspired me to dye my hair, again. So goodbye faded out blue, hello…Hmmm…

Oh, and I have no preference on length of guys hair, it's more about what suits the individual for me.

Neilak20
Neilak20
Posted at

My hair's long, I have shorter bangs though. There's not much I can do with it, bobby pins have been known to shoot out of it should they be put in. SO I keep it tied back in a long braid that reaches to my waist.
Lately I've noticed it attacks small animals when I lean over to pet them. o_o

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

One time I heard some couple on bus talking about my hair. They said something along the lines of "omg, look at his hair, it's so weird" and "it's like sideways and down and up"

fern
fern
Posted at

One time I heard some couple on bus talking about my hair. They said something along the lines of "omg, look at his hair, it's so weird" and "it's like sideways and down and up"

Ugh, do I have a lot MTA stories of being asking if they can touch my hair… HELL some didn't even ask! Though it was awsum 'cause usually it was hot girls who would ask. But once in a while I got those freaky old dudes. Hated those HS days, but then I was asking for it… My hair was 10" long… It got tangled a lot! Now I have it at the 4" mark.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Ugh, do I have a lot MTA stories of being asking if they can touch my hair… HELL some didn't even ask! Though it was awsum 'cause usually it was hot girls who would ask. But once in a while I got those freaky old dudes. Hated those HS days, but then I was asking for it… My hair was 10" long… It got tangled a lot! Now I have at the 4" mark.

A surprising amout of girls like to mess with my buzz-cut.

fern
fern
Posted at

One day this really hawt girl started touching my hair in the bus and asking me questions such as how old am I and junk… of course, myself dumbass was just, "uh gahehe." I should have gotten her #. And she was 22 and I was 18… I'm such a fucking idiot, I hate myself.

I still rides the busses thinking that I'll bump in with her again, but nah…

WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

Hair… Huhm.
Long, and getting longer. I plan to style it by parting it loosely down the middle and letting it fall, ala Prince of Persia (Yes. I style my hair after a video game. I am a dork. <3)
My hair… is a really pretty color, and fairly easy to manage, but is CRAPPY for washing.
I have a pretty coppery-red color for my hair. If I want my hair curly, I put hot water in it and use a brush. If I want it straight, I use warm or lukewarm water, and use a comb…
But, the downside is that it's naturally shiny…. which wouldn't be so bad, except that it makes it look greasy, even when I JUST washed it. >.<;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.