Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
D0m
D0m
Posted at

This game rules. I'm gonna make some volcanoes.

Posted at

Did that guy on the right just kick his two mates into the volcano? o_O

>.>

Sparta?

Posted at

Yeah, I did the fancy tool ^_^
I've done just about everything I can think of now, except I can't work out how to grow as big a forest as Puff :(

Don't use water. And distribute the first layer of seed onto a thin layer of powder. then, wait until it grows a bit… then make another layer of seeds. I just kept doing that:P

Above: A sandstorm, a water fall, a volcano before and after an eruption

That is the two-leged monkey tribe of the island of death.
Are you going to release the magma into the oil chamber you ask? Too right, I am.

Nothing survived. Not a tree, not a monkey, not a soul. All dead. YAY CARNAGE!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I just tried that out. It didn't go as planned. They just kicked each other into the volcano.

Posted at

I just tried that out. It didn't go as planned. They just kicked each other into the volcano.

Cover the top with ice.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

And then came a sound. Distant first, it grew into castrophany so immense it could be heard far away in space.
There were no screams. There was no time.
The mountain called Monkey had spoken.
There was only fire.
And then, nothing.

Posted at

And then came a sound. Distant first, it grew into castrophany so immense it could be heard far away in space.
There were no screams. There was no time.
The mountain called Monkey had spoken.
There was only fire.
And then, nothing.

I love you.

Posted at

Jesus found it was time for him to return to earth. He and a group of angels floated down from the heavens only to find that he was too late. The earth succumbed to global warming. The instability of the environment turned earth into a magma filled hell-hole. Jesus sadly departed back to the heavens, while the angels lost their wings, and fell into the Fiery inferno. All was lost.

Wow, that's depressing :P

Funny thing is, I'm an atheist.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I still have no idea how to actually "play" this…I've just been dumping crap and then lighting it on fire

Posted at

I still have no idea how to actually "play" this…I've just been dumping crap and then lighting it on fire

That's about it.

Posted at

Well I like to pause first, to get a chance to set up some pretty spectacular destructions. Otherwise it's a bit too hectic for me to keep up with. And I also like to see how many chain-reactions I can create. I had a good one with a lake, frozen over, with two guys duking it out on top, and then a fine layer of oil splashed down over them, and some fool dropped a bucket of magma. It was beautiful.

Posted at

This is mah boomstick.

Posted at

This is mah boomstick.

OH SAVE US LORD.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I love this!

Randal
Randal
Posted at

For those of you who wanted a tall layer of trees, I came up with a fast way. First set the dot ammount to "L" then press "stop". Now you take a layer of powder, i'm a neat freak, so I usually make solid straight lines of these layers, next is seed, then water, then a healthy layer of c4 topped off with a thin layer of fire. once you press start, the explosion will create a chaotic updraft that will create an almost instant jungle.

this way you get to both grow stuff and explode stuff. A bunch of guys in chat tried this one with amusing results to varied degrees of success.

(man, i need to get a spell checker for Opera)

OutofLine
OutofLine
Posted at

Cover the walls with a fairly thick layer of ice, then with a pen size of 9, select the fire tool. Hold down the mouse button near one of the walls and don't move the fire.
It's almost like a storm of ice and water… until you let go of the mouse button! :)

I wish there was a downloadable version of this game. It's so much fun!

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I also like making skyscrapers out of stone atop a raised block floor, under which I place massive amounts of earthquake causing explosives.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.