Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Comments Made: 246
Comments Muted: 2 (0.8%)
Comments Reported: 0 (0%)
Comments Erased: 0 (0%)
Warning: 0%

Eh, I'm no commenting-machine or anything like that.

What's different about mine is that I pretty much never make negative comments. Not that there aren't a ton of comics that deserve to have their bubble burst, I just don't feel like doing it. Plus every time I'm criticized I have a brief outbreak of homicidal mania, and I don't want to risk that I'm not the only one who has that problem.

I do, however, occasionally correct someone's grammar, which most people find annoying, but I can't help it, if you want to write a comic you should try to shoot for good spelling and grammar.

The mutes were both me muting myself. I mute myself when I make a typo.

Posted at

Comments Made: 506
Comments Muted: 2 (0.4%)
Comments Reported: 1 (0.2%)

I muted myself twice, once by accident, and once because I did a huge typo and it was embarrasing ^^;

Reported because I gae an honest critique to an eight year old spriter >.> Oh well. I love leaving comments, and have a ton of favorites. I've been on the duck since … Wow, for what, two years now? Three? Woah.

Posted at

wow 2 years? i think this is the first time i've seen you around

soonmme
soonmme
Posted at

Comments Made: 620
Comments Muted: 5 (0.8%)
Comments Reported: 11 (1.8%)
Comments Erased: 9 (1.5%)
Warning: 20%
3 of the mutes wer my fault (horid misppelings coments I was'n very proud of myself.etc) 1 of the reports was my fault axidently hit the butten before I dealeted a page the other
bunch of report/mutes was to prove a point and the big Extreemkraca thing got a few reports out a me.
But seeing all theese people that I thought had very bad karma (Rich and mimarin. cause
of people who can't take a critiqu) having beter or simaler scares to mine scarze me oh well. though I have only been on for 3 months I pawn you all.

Posted at

Comments Muted: 0 (0%)

that's all me. and I make plenty of real comments, not just giving it a 5 or whatever. I never did like doing just that.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Better question…how do you get a negative zero percent?
That's always puzzeled me too. But there it is. It probably has something to do with when DD first came back, I did a lot of test comments. Many of the pages I commented on got deleted and my comments where muted and reported as part of the test process. In the end I think Volte fixed up my karma, like the benign god of DD that he is.
…Or Maybe is was SpANG? who knows… The DD Pantheon moves in mysterious ways.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Comments Made: 177

Most of these are on my own comic, I bet…xD I am not much of a community person.

josif
josif
Posted at

Comments Made: 894
Comments Muted: 11 (1.2%)
Comments Reported: 7 (0.8%)
Comments Erased: 7 (0.8%)

about 100 of those comments are just me dumping a 5 with out saying anything on Mixed Bag Comics. All the reported comments are from one person (qwerty) and the muted comments are all muted by me when I got in a arguement on my comic reported all the other persons comments, they got deleted which left a bunch of random comments by me so I just muted them… PANT PANT.

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

Comments Made: 1,581
Comments Muted: 2 (0.1%)
I think I muted myself for those two times.

gigatwo
gigatwo
Posted at

Comments Made: 103

I've been on this site pretty much since the day it went back online, but I don't really comment much. (I did a lot on the old DD for some reason)

herio
herio
Posted at

Comments Made: 352
Comments Muted: 4 (1.1%)
Comments Reported: 1 (0.3%)
Comments Erased: 1 (0.3%)
Warning:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.