Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

Wow, quite the interesting thread you've got going on here, ozone. I laughed, I cried, overall, I was very emotional whilst reading this. Except for the lack of crying that went on.

Posted at

23 in June. Yeup. But I still get carded for cigs and alcohol. They say I look 16. It makes me cry.

^_^

At least you don't have people thinking you look old enough to have a 19 year old daughter. e_e

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wow, quite the interesting thread you've got going on here, ozone. I laughed, I cried, overall, I was very emotional whilst reading this. Except for the lack of crying that went on.
heh, there are too many to do now… Someone else with as great an insight as I will have to take over. Any volunteers?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Okay, do me. But doon't say that I'm a Swedish 32 year old former hooker with a heart of gold, currently working in a sweatshop to make ends meet. Because that's actually true.

marine
marine
Posted at

Marine is an angry cat breeder from Newfoundland. He's 32 and doesn't like anything in the world apart from pussy; cat's that is. He started breeding cats six years ago when he quit his job as a professional fisherman and decided to follow his dream. His life partner, Jhonas, left him shortly after the career change… This was a sad time for Marine, but when the cat breeding started to really bring in the bucks Jhonas decided to come back. Their relationship continues healthily, although they no longer live together anymore, due to Marine's growing attitude of general misanthropy which Jhonas finds somewhat disturbing.

You realize you just wrote me a new bio for websites?

Posted at

Everyone on here is obviously 2 years old with varying degrees of intelligence and maturity. We all are child prodigies.

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

23 in June. Yeup. But I still get carded for cigs and alcohol. They say I look 16. It makes me cry.

^_^

At least you don't have people thinking you look old enough to have a 19 year old daughter. e_e

Nope. Just 13 lately. It's amazing how perspective changes from person to person. ^_^"

Posted at

I am 22, but I already want those damn kids off my lawn!

Posted at

what? 22? really? And here I thought you were like…late 20s possibly 30s.

huh. you married rather young, yeah?

Posted at

I'm a crochety 22, plus I'm hairy & going grey, so many think I'm older. I married at 20, to the best wife ever. Seriously, I'm saying that when she isn't even reading this, which says something for sure.

Cookie
Cookie
Posted at

I'm turning 24 in January … you damn punks.

Posted at

17. Stupid age. Too young for this, too old for that…..
Example: Too old for the "Aaaaw, look, he draws comcics!"
But too young to be taken seriously.

xResalanx
xResalanx
Posted at

I be 17 as well. I don't want to get older though.
-Red Rover grip on youth-

Posted at

Strong414bad is 45. He has a bad heart condition, so he's been off work from about two months now. He also suffers chronic depression. His wife is worried for the future of their family, she's contemplating divorce…

So… am I 16 or 45?

Posted at

I'm 23…. but still look young enough at times to be carded for certain adult stuff.

most people think I'm like 17 in life.

Posted at

I'm 23…. but still look young enough at times to be carded for certain adult stuff.

most people think I'm like 17 in life.

I'm on the other end of things. Nobody's asked for my ID since I was 13, I've been about this size and level of facial hair since then. I was some sort of freakish sasquatch-boy.

Mark
Mark
Posted at

what sucks is that although I'm 16, most of my friends are 15, so I still have to lie to get privelages which should be already mine, such as certain movies and pool games

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

I feel older than I actually am. But I'm not going to tell you how old I actually am. lol!

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I feel older than I actually am. But I'm not going to tell you how old I actually am. lol!

Five year range?

Posted at

Five year range?

nonsense. 8th grade going into 9th grade would put him at 13 or 14. He's right at the juicy cusps of puberty.

NecroMouse
NecroMouse
Posted at

I'm 15. Can't wait until I can drive .-. (my mom is crazy so I won't be getting a learner's permit until I'm 17 *cry*)

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I often forget how old I really am, despite the company i keep.
I'm 31(just turned 31 in november)
That should put you 20 somethings minds at ease, you aren't the oldest in the bunch.
And i KNOW that i'm not the oldest one either..but i ain't saying who's my elder. :)

medablack
medablack
Posted at

One Fifth of a Century…

Two Decades…

Twenty, if you will.

-smirks-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.