Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

You're watchin' a movie when a mass murderer stars killing everuone in the treatre. You're dumb enough to think it's part of the special effects of the movie.

Osama Bin Whackin'. (yes, I'm makin' fun of Osama Bin Laden)

Posted at

He shoots the infidel!

A cute non rabid puppy, no fleas, got all its shots, it has a mussel on and it has a diaper ducktaped on (i don't have any allergies)

Posted at

you take your cute puppy for a walk…suddenly, the stupid mutt runs across the street, you follow it and get hit by a truck filled with toxic waste. It starts leaking and you get chemicaly burned to death.

man I'm hungry…

object: food (healthy, deliscous not toxic food; I'm not a retard, so I have table manners, with means no fork or knives accidents)

Posted at

You die from malnutrion because you were only eating celery. Punk.

Hugs.

Posted at

you get hugged so thight you can't breath and die from suffication.

(punk??O.o)

(I said deliscous food…I hate celery:))

reading a comic on DD

Posted at

You stumble upon that infamous comic that kills whoever reads it. Seven days later some creepy-looking chick crawls out of your monitor and kills you.

A snowball.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Previously used by a person with a deadly virus and you happened to pick up that napkin and use it to wipe your face.

The light that turns on when your tv is on. You know the tiny one next to the word power.

Posted at

It turns out to be a mind control device, which convinces you that watching the latest episode of Survivor is more important than breathing.

God's fingernail clippings.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

People are offended by the shear thought of god. I'm one of them (though I still celebrate Christmas). But I'll do this.

You think lightning is actuallt God's fingernail clippings fallin' to earth. You want to prove god exists to people who don't believe in god, so you stand outside during a storm. You get struck by lightning and get electrocuted to death. To make matters more embarassin', you shit yourself when the lightning hits you.

Anarchy Online

Posted at

God thats sooo old…. you die from oldnessisity and bad missspelling and getting sued by WOW 1,2,+3

Oxygen.

Posted at

You breath in pure Oxygen and your lungs can't handle it and explode.

Boot to the head.

Posted at

You booted goerge dubbya bush in the head,he gets mad,and sends nukes to your house.

a bad christmas song.

Posted at

your ears bleed and you die from blood loss…

playing chess with a 6 year old kid.

Posted at

Anti-trust rioters murder you.

Underscores. ____

Posted at

I'm driven insane over wracking my brain trying to figure out how an underscore can kill you, then I come to your house and kill you with a baseball bat.

A cloud.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

The cloud casts a spell and you die almost instantly with a few eyeblinks of unbearable pain.

A Dell laptop

Posted at

It starts to do that scream in the song so loud your ears start bleeding and you die from blood loss.

a teacher

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

(first, hey, Ko, an iceball to the head could kill you anyway if it's thrown with enough force)

You really like your new substitute teacher. She (or he, if you're not male, bisexual, or lesbian) invites you to her (or his) room after school. You go, and after a short coversation, you end up fuckin'. Suddenly, you have an orgasm so intense, it kills you. But, hey, at least ya died happy, right?

how about, a hot dog?

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

You realize as you are devouring the hot dog, that you forgot to put mustard on it, and because of the shock of realizing your forgetfulness, you choke to death!

L'say… uhmm…

Eminem.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

it turns out the rumors about him bein' gay are true. He comes to your house, rapes you, then kills you for knowin' his secret.

O.M.E.G.A. program

Posted at

I come to your house and kill you with a baseball bat cuz I have no freaking idea what that is.

Campbell's chicken noodle primordial soup.

Posted at

After starring together in a commercial with a can of Campbell's chicken noodle primordial soup, it rolls after you, following you home, and waits until you're asleep. Then your mother prepares it for you while entranced by the magical can of soup. Then you realize that the 'primordial' part means that this is the alpha of the very first cell, and upon consuming it, you erase existence. Of course, you realize this while under soup-nosis.

Object: World's Smallest Violin

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.