Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

That's mistress moon to you!!! The sky is purple and made out of flowers.

Would you ever eat the flowery sky?

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

Yes. WAIT! NO! ****! WHATEVER! *Rocks back and forth*

Could you pass the salt?

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Often, I have sometimes found that salt is… salty…

I see dead people

Posted at

Thats because you're dead. We're all dead people pretending that we're still alive!!

Re-dead, much?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

MUHMUHMUHMUH….

IS HAROLD WINNING THE SUPERWORM RACE?

fazz33
fazz33
Posted at

Of course johnny mcstapler is weinning the pocket rabbit fight, but only because of his mouse propelled rockets are eating the pens… who will feed the pens?!

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Karl Marx will feed the pens, I know he will!

Am I evil?

iain_westy
iain_westy
Posted at

Football is the one media that everone has an apinion on. you love it or you hate it.
The goverment uses this as a cultural Acums Razer to devide the population into two easaly influenced groups. Howerver the goverment in turn is devided by its opinions on football and will its selfe be easaly influenced by itself. Football its self will then have controle. the world will be run not by a game, but by the abstract concept of a game that everone has an opinion on. Once the GAME takes controle there will be no stopping it. the only thing we can do now is start playing and watching team tidely winks instead.

I like white bread sandwedges but my wife likes brown. how can I still eat the sandweges I like and also keep my wife happy?

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Mix and match or double bread will grant you the tomatoes you seek in this world of cushions and oompa loompas.

Can a prostitute be given a refund if she puts condoms on her form as a work expense?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

CHEESE MUNGBEANS!

WHO IS HO?

Posted at

Im all out of meat.

Would you let me cut off bits of you so that I can make you a sandwich? Come to think of it, do you like your own meat off your body?

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

i have no meat cause IM A ZOMBIE GERBAL RAWWWWR

is the moon made of cheese?

Posted at

IF BY "CHEESE" YOU MEAN "RAPE", THEN YES, THE MOON IS MADE OUT OF "CHEESE."

DO YOU LIKE YOU HELP OLD WOMEN ACROSS THE STREET LATE AT NIGHT WHEN NO ONE'S AROUND?

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

yes then i eat them cause IM A ZOMBIE GERBIL RAWR

what is 4x4 + 496585472374097532973295729437509732? [is this considerd spam sorry]

Posted at

How should I know; I'm not a doctor, though I play one with my imaginary girlfriend! Con itchy WAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol! I am Orangutside and crazy I not bee see dee three elemenohpeemypants! Ha, ha, ha! I just flew into town but it blew up when I hit it! WAH-WAH-WAAAAH! I always reap what I see and see what I–! Hey! Where'd my pear victim go? Oh well, everybody's perfect, therefore nobody is! Wait a minute this isn't an Uncyclopedia artice! In fact, this isn't even Uncyclopedia! Oh noes! I'm in the wrong website! And I almost made a funny quote here involving Oscar Wilde, chicken feathers, cod liver oil, and a very, very depraved walrus! Oh well, well's all that wells end!

How's the weather inside you?

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

partly cloudy with a chance of WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did the cocanut eat the cocanut while riding a pony on a black yoshi mario plush?

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

Because I had a vision from Chuck Norris…

Does Mel Gibson exist?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

IF BY "EXIST" YOU MEAN RAPE, THEN NO, MEL GIBSON IS NOT COOL ENOUGH TO "EXIST"

Are you legaly gay?

Posted at

IF BY "LEGALY" YOU MEAN RAPE THEN I'm afraid your question makes no sense

Is it true that if you keep an orange in your sock long enough it turns into crab juice?

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

No iT tUrnS inTo 3.14 with bluEBErrIeS oN ToP! youre thinking of my moms secret recipie For brOken heaRt! HEY, I FOUND THE CAPS LOCK!!!

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.