Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

He does in POC 3, but that is because he was stuck in his own personal hell. But I do on occasion when I'm trying to figure something out. And by what I meant by that was I will take the risk when I know something is going to work. (and did you even watch the video?)

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

He does in POC 3, but that is because he was stuck in his own personal hell. But I do on occasion when I'm trying to figure something out. And by what I meant by that was I will take the risk when I know something is going to work. (and did you even watch the video?)
I'm not watching a 10 minute video so that you can feel good about yourself.

If you seriously think you are some genius with powers beyond that of mortal men, go to http://www.randi.org/joom/content/view/38/31/ and apply for the JREF million dollar challenge. Become rich and famous for doing what nobody else can do. Until then, STFU, because I am sick of hearing about how special you are.

Posted at

i'm special. my robotic boyfriend that only i can see/hear told me so. lol!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Stick to the topic cov, lawlz.

Anyways…I talk outloud to myself sometimes…well it's more like thinking outloud. Most of the time my conversations occur in my head though.

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I don't talk to myself much… but I do talk to inanimate objects quite a lot. Particularly my own food. This freaks out my sister. "Mmmm. Fish. He looks tasty. I am gonna eat him up!" annnnd… stuff like that. My food gets a gender, but not usually a name.

I don't tend to speak the dialogue I'm planning out loud, but I do think about it very intensely, and in public places. I've recently discovered I also tend to do the facial expressions appropriate to the scene - the ones I'm imagining - subconsciously. I make crazy faces in public, without realising it. I'm pretty sure that's worse than talking to yourself… :(

Oh, and daydream a lot and talk to myself then. Usually, I imagining what I would say if I was famous and being interviewed, and what they would say about me. And how cool I'd be. XD Uhm. Yeah. I'm really not cool at all, am I…? XDXDXD

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I consider not holding conversations with oneself a sign of mental deficiency. Like color blindness of the brain.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I've recently discovered I also tend to do the facial expressions appropriate to the scene - the ones I'm imagining - subconsciously. I make crazy faces in public, without realising it. I'm pretty sure that's worse than talking to yourself… :(

I do that too. I was on the bus once, and I was thinking about some dialogue, and without knowing it I was making the facial expressions the characters would make. Then I noticed an old woman staring at me with a very weird look on her face…

Posted at

lmao, me too, especially when i'm writing fiction. sometimes it's so ridiculous that if i'm writing for a very stressed out character, i actually start to cry. xD

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Haha! Cool! I'm not the only one…

This means we can now spot other writers! They're the ones pulling the weird faces in public, who seem to be concentrating very very hard. XD

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Haha! Cool! I'm not the only one…
This means we can now spot other writers! They're the ones pulling the weird faces in public, who seem to be concentrating very very hard. XD
That or they're listening to voices inside their heads telling them to eviscerate ppl.

Posted at

Have we established the topic questions was meant for us? He may have been talking to himself.

I'm so brilliant with my ironies. *sigh*

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Yea, I talk to myself, But I know I'm doing it; Plus when I do talk to myself, I get my best Ideas for my comic. I must sound Crazy to you people, don't I?

I don't exactly talk to myself, I just think about things, like what time I should update, and other pointless things like that.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Have we established the topic questions was meant for us? He may have been talking to himself.

I'm sure that one of his personalities was kind enough to adress us as well.

Also, funfact, I actually picked a writer out of a crowd once. My mate and I were standing at the trainstation, talking abour strange people, etc., when he notices some weird guy a short distance from us. I take one look at the guy and go "That's a writer…". My mates starts bullshitting me about how I know the guy and stuff, which I didn't, so I walked over to the guy and asked him about his profession.
His answer, and I quote, was "I don't have a job, but I do write on ocassion."

I rest my case.

jagris
jagris
Posted at

If I didn't talk to myself, I don't think I'd be doing comics right now. 95% of the storyline I'm working on came from bouts of -extreme- boredom at work.

Posted at

You want proof of my insanity, click the link below the cloud picture.

No, no, I've seen enough proof of that, thanks…

Posted at

Yeah, It's a really generic fan site.

I really need to see that…

Posted at

I don't know how to say this but…

Lord Shplane cannot be destroyed…

Posted at

Again he cannot be destroyed.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.