Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Piff and Paff will protect me.

and that looks really stupid.

Posted at

Stay on topic!

Posted at

Go ahead, it'll just miss.

And really, how the hell am I supposed to know what something from 1964 is?!

On-topic,

er… I don't talk to my self.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Anyway…

I don't think that talking to yourself means you're insane. Even referring to yourself in the third person the whole time doesn't do it. In fact, I'd go so far as to say conversing with yourself isn't crazy.

Arguing with yourself, however, is a clear sign of insanity. Especially if you're losing.

Posted at

Anyway…

I don't think that talking to yourself means you're insane. Even referring to yourself in the third person the whole time doesn't do it. In fact, I'd go so far as to say conversing with yourself isn't crazy.

Arguing with yourself, however, is a clear sign of insanity. Especially if you're losing.

Crap…

Posted at

Anyway…

Yea. I can see that. I don't argue with myself. (Thank God!)

Posted at

You want proof of my insanity, click the link below the cloud picture.

Hang on, you want us to take you seriously, but then you try to prove to us that you are stark raving mad? Not that it matters much, we knew it anyway.

Anyway…

Translation: Yes, talking to yourself makes you insane but no one wants to admit it because they don't want to think that they are.

tea_green
tea_green
Posted at

Hey who says you can't be serious and insane at the same time

Insanity isn't a joke. Seriously. Unless you're gonna tell us you're insane too. That would be pretty funny…oh wait, I meant to say sad. Then again that would explain a lot…

Posted at

I dunno, who says you can't be young and old at the same time, or male and female? Screw reality, I'm off to live in fluffy pink cloud land!

Katch
Katch
Posted at

AHAHA~ you should see me when i'm drawing, no one in my high school art class EVER wanted to sit near me, i'd talk to myself, make funny faces and move around a ton~
i mean, nothing quite compared to someone tapping me on the shoulder when i was drawing a fight scene XD

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

You've already convinced me you are seriously insane…

Posted at

AHAHA~ you should see me when i'm drawing, no one in my high school art class EVER wanted to sit near me, i'd talk to myself, make funny faces and move around a ton~
i mean, nothing quite compared to someone tapping me on the shoulder when i was drawing a fight scene XD

i had no friends during elementary school for that same reason. lol!

Posted at

It only makes you crazy if other people hear you and think you're talking to them.

Posted at

Its only crazy if you know youre doing it

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Actually, I think you'd me more crazy if you don't realize you're doing it. When you do realize, at lest you can snap back to reality, as in "Wait, I'm talking crazy again, back to the world now…"
If you don't realize it, you don't know normal from crazy, or plain normal, for that matter, because your craziness is your normal. I know, normal is relative, but you know what I mean. I hope.

Posted at

Actually, I think you'd me more crazy if you don't realize you're doing it. When you do realize, at lest you can snap back to reality, as in "Wait, I'm talking crazy again, back to the world now…"
If you don't realize it, you don't know normal from crazy, or plain normal, for that matter, because your craziness is your normal. I know, normal is relative, but you know what I mean. I hope.

I can't count the amount of times I've caught myself talking to inanimate objects or myself when I go for long walks at one in the morning.

I ranted about bus stations for half an hour to a lamppost, then as soon as I realised what I was doing I yelled 'STOP FUCKING TALKING TO YOURSELF' the exact moment someone walked decided to walk past. Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

I think I count as crazy. That's a worrying thought.

Posted at

hahaha, i do that crap all the time, ct! xD once you realize what you're doing, it's kind of like "wow… i feel like one of those druggies" hur. and i bicker incessently to myself at school. no one seems to notice, which amuses me to no end and encourages me to continue.

Posted at

I lose arguments against myself all the time.

giadrosich
giadrosich
Posted at

I don't talk to myself, per se, but both of my hands have long been designated as "spiders." The index finger on each hand is "the head," and they (left and right) walk around on their "legs" and talk in high squeeky voices, saying such things as:

Left spider: "Hey, you can't do that!"

Right spider: "Sure I can."

Left spider: "How come you get to!"

Right spider: "Cause I'm attached!"

Which always causes both spiders to fall upon their backs and wiggle their four legs (and head) in the air, breaking into insane amounts of laughter! The joke being, of couse, that they are not spiders at all, but hands. And as hands, they are attached…to the end of my arms.

So, I guess that isn't really talking to ones self, but kind of a self-talking through anamorphic, inmaginary conversation by arachnid proxy…sorta thing.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

I talk to myself all the time. Normally when I'm alone. Such times are when I'm in the shower in bed going to sleep or out for a walk. Got to be careful with that last one though. Cops can think your drunk and such.
It's basically just a means of entertainment for me.

Posted at

well it doesn't make you crazy, but you could possibly be skitzafrenik, or how ever you spell that word.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

well it doesn't make you crazy, but you could possibly be skitzafrenik, or how ever you spell that word.

Schizophrenic

Posted at

I'm pretty sure they're the same thing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.