Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Well I have been on a site were the moderators and Admins were like gods. (That is the best comparison). They never posted except for special events and to even have one respond to you was considered a big deal.
You mean gaia?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I actually mocked drunk duck (saying everyone just says they love everything even if it is crap)

But everyone here does say they love everything even if it is crap. Especially if it is crap. ;)

No matter how innocent and noble we all think we are, we are all at fault and have been cruel and nasty and taken something the wrong way at some time, some where on the internet. We're all human and without visual and auditory clues trying to figure out what someone is saying is difficult.

But then I've always wanted to be obnoxious and disliked. What can I say? I identify with John Adams. Good grief imagine if the internet was around and he posted. It only would have speeded up his contentious correspondence. What is old is new again. It just takes less time now.

Posted at

yeah, I sort of agree with TJ. Your first post sounded like you were saying "Is this forum created just so people can be assholes to people with comics you don't like? wow you are all jackasses." Even if you didn't mean it that way, I can see how people can misread it.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Bravo, if it would help….I could make a really good try of hating you.

ParkerFarker-Well its turns out they all were assholes (the opinion of one of their own moderators their)…so I guess it is lucky it can be read that way.
I dont see why asking people if their forum is so you can lay into other comics (when a part of the forum IS for that purpose) is an insult. I think if that got them offended, they must have been feeling some latent guilt about complaining about other web comics and didn't like to have their own cruelty pointed out.
Me personally? I think complaining about things you hate is awesome!
I just wrote entire article on my forum about why I hate The Golden Compass!
good times!

Posted at

yeah, I agree with you Hark, but you first post could seem like you were insulting them.

and the book Golden Compass wasn't that bad.

waff
waff
Posted at

yeah, I agree with you Hark, but you first post could seem like you were insulting them.

s'alright but I didn't get into the other books in the series.

Posted at

s'alright but I didn't get into the other books in the series.

yeah I haven't read the other two.

Posted at

i think this thread has run its course

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.