seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

People love fanservice.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

People love fanservice.

I'll bet… I guess seeing a 40,000 year old woman in a swimsuit is an eyecatcher, right?

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Parents ordered me some Izzy stuff for my birthday…

To be honest, the print quality of the t-shirt is kinda crap. Looks like something I'd do myself at home. The colours seem a bit off, as well - mostly because the black looks like blue.
Edit: Also the sizes seem quite big - I got a youth large and it's not even a tight fit.

I also got a mug though, and that looks super nice. Colours are perfect. Heck of a big mug though, haha!

elektro
elektro
Posted at

So, I got a message today saying that $2.50 was deposited into my Paypal account from Platinum Studios today. Only one problem: there's another $5.00 or so unaccounted for since I checked my store balance here. Now, I know one of the orders had to be sent back because of a printing error. Would that affect anything?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

what file format does the dd store accept? It seems that I keep on getting the error message "Uploaded file not a valid image file" whenever I upload.

- I tried both png and jpg formats, it wont take it.
- It is 150 dpi it wont take it.
- no punctuation, spaces, etc. on my images.

A bug perhaps?

elektro
elektro
Posted at

what file format does the dd store accept? It seems that I keep on getting the error message "Uploaded file not a valid image file" whenever I upload.

- I tried both png and jpg formats, it wont take it.
- It is 150 dpi it wont take it.
- no punctuation, spaces, etc. on my images.

A bug perhaps?

Maybe. Comic pages that were uploaded today aren't working (again) and I think that affects the store as well.

Posted at

So, I got a message today saying that $2.50 was deposited into my Paypal account from Platinum Studios today. Only one problem: there's another $5.00 or so unaccounted for since I checked my store balance here. Now, I know one of the orders had to be sent back because of a printing error. Would that affect anything?

Questions like this you really should use their Contact Us page, since someone actually does check that, and it's the same person we'd end up e-mailing on your behalf anyway. :] More direct!

And yeah, I think the image bug affects the DD Store as well, if they use the same image servers. It's fixed now though- so try again?

KAM
KAM
Posted at

Finally got the mug I ordered for my dad.

Looks like they do shrink pics to fit.

Looks nice, although the right edge is a little blurry.

My dad's happy with it.

Posted at

That took forever, KAM!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.