Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Thank the Gods. I love some of the new graphics for the Duck. I eagerly await it's return. Volte6 (and whoever might be aiding him) is a genius.

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Thank the Gods. I love some of the new graphics for the Duck. I eagerly await it's return. Volte6 (and whoever might be aiding him) is a genius.

Ronson ;)

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Of course. But is anyone helping you code it? Or does Ronson also know PHP?

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

No code help… just a lot of time on my hands ;)

Posted at

I mentioned this elsewhere before I saw this thread, but the signup won't accept UK postcodes.

UK postcodes can be between 4 and 8 characters (not including the space), either letters or numbers. (WS10 0SF for example is 7 with a space.) Manage that how you want I guess. :)

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

Ronson, I just have to say the way you're drawing the duck is great! I especially like how he looks on the main page.

Volte6! You rock!
I went to the DD homepage today and it beat every one of my Christmas presents!

Thank you!

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

This was such a pleasant surprise for me!!

Sign-up and everything worked fine for me! Verification email and everything was perfect. The images made me very happy! :D

Volte6 and Ronson, you guys are my heroes. :)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

oh yeah, this is when sarcasm goes wrong statement sinks on me :roll:

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

Just because I want to show off to those who have already created accounts, we now have graphics…

[funky young and olde duck images]

Yay! The duck gets yet another chance!

Those images are friggin' brilliant. XD They made me laugh when I saw them…!

This is great! Drunkduck may actually get back on its feet!! I am so happy. I have felt a smite lost without a duck around….!

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

I think all reported signup bugs are now fixed… please let me know if not… thanks for you help :)

Posted at

I'm assuming it's merely a cosmetic bug, but when I verified my account I got both the message:

"Your Acount has not been verified! If you never got a confirmation email, we will be adding a feature to resend it soon!"

and

"Your account has been verified!"

on the same page. But other than that everything seems to have gone smoothly.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

I just tried to log into the forum like, 100 times before I realised the usernames would have been wiped as well.. smrt!

I MISSED you guys! I can't wait till the site is proper up so that we can provide it with some rockin' content..

Laura
Laura
Posted at

I LOGGED IN DAMNIT.

sandy
sandy
Posted at

Yayy, it's coming back! Coolness! I've even done work on revamping my comic too. It took some time but it was worth the downage so I could get back up onto my feet again. I guess we'll find out soon when the duck is truely back. By the way, I missed the duck a lot. It's a great place and I'd really hate to have seen it die. Congratulations on a slow but sure recovery! :D

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

I'm about to crap my pants.
I can't wait for it to return.
Really, you guys are the greatest bunch of webcomic kids around.
I <3 you all.

Thanks Volte!

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

You know, I'm very happy it's coming back….the amount of "your characters are smexy" comments I've been recieving at my main site and Deviantart account are driving me nuts. MY KINGDOM FOR INTERESTING AND/OR CRITICAL COMMENTS!!!

I was getting ready to go over to smackjeeves, I'm glad I waited. :D

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

You know, I'm very happy it's coming back….the amount of "your characters are smexy" comments I've been recieving at my main site and Deviantart account are driving me nuts. MY KINGDOM FOR INTERESTING AND/OR CRITICAL COMMENTS!!!

Smexy? Like… smelly and sexy?

~IJ

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

~IJ
Maybe. :?
They also have a bad habbit of "lol"ing at random times. Like, "Jack is hot! LOL Awesome!"

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

~IJ

I believe it's derived from smart and sexy.

I wanna know who on earth came up with that word so I can slap him/her in the face with a metal rod. -_-
Stop being so smexy.
LOL
Awsome
smexy

Thank goodness DD's back eh?
Thank goodness for Volte!

Coydog
Coydog
Posted at

** ME SQUEALING IN DELIGHT LIKE A LITTLE GIRL ** :D

I shall be back!!! I've missed getting the good feedbacks from all youse guys!

Posted at

I missed this place^_^ yay! it's back!

I don't think that I'm going to be bringing that Alias Project back (burnout) But I'll still be hanging around here, I'm not that easy to get rid of. And I've got a couple ideas for short stories that I need a place to host XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.