Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

called it.

no one ever listens to seventy2. i'll be surprised if he lives thru the night.

clearly the person who just saved a man wasn't listening to the fact a man needed saving. that'd mean she had to listen to seventy2 who we all know no one ever listens too and is going to be suprised when he lives thru the night

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

called it.

no one ever listens to seventy2. i'll be surprised if he lives thru the night.

clearly the person who just saved a man wasn't listening to the fact a man needed saving. that'd mean she had to listen to seventy2 who we all know no one ever listens too and is going to be suprised when he lives thru the night

Touche' voice of the dead.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

when he lives thru the night
ey? I thought it was a tradition or a law or something that either seventy2 or Product died the first night. So you think seventy2 will live?

- looks grim for you Product - again.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

actually, when i don't die the first night, it's because i'm off killing product placement. But that won't happen this time. so it's one of us, and since i don't have a kill role, i can't kill product. so if someone protects me, then both of us might just live to win this game.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

[Spoiler] Roku the Survivor, 'took the bullet' for Jninjashadow, may she rest in piece [/spoiler]

WHY! Why did Roku have to die!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

WHY! Why did Roku have to die!
puh leez

for This Game, she chose to take a bullet.

why she was killed in PRIOR games? geez, WHY! Why was that?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Rokulily? Noooooooo!
NOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, enough regret! I am your new leader/ god/ pimp mack daddy now!
Bow to me!
BOW TO ME!

Or better yet, send me your roles and I wont lynch you…as much.
ROLES! I NEEDS 'EM!

I will be striking more brave stances in the mean time!

Posted at

Rokulily? Noooooooo!
NOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, enough regret! I am your new leader/ god/ pimp mack daddy now!
Bow to me!
BOW TO ME!

Or better yet, send me your roles and I wont lynch you…as much.
ROLES! I NEEDS 'EM!

I will be striking more brave stances in the mean time!
Done.

Posted at

All right… I totally wasn't expecting that.

…Well… Hark lynching his partner, I totally saw coming but this was something else.

- looks grim for you Product - again.

Ok. Seriously. When on earth did that become a tradition? Who made it a tradition? Answer me! ANSWER MEEEE!!!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Ok. Seriously. When on earth did that become a tradition? Who made it a tradition? Answer me! ANSWER MEEEE!!!
Silly viking!
actually, when i don't die the first night, it's because i'm off killing product placement.
I've only played five games, but I have picked up on at least this much.

I'd like to see the tradition book. sure, there's a rule book, but where's the Tradition book?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'd like to see the tradition book. sure, there's a rule book, but where's the Tradition book?

It's the unwritten rules of mafia.

put together by years of games. and others. and knowing someone. but not in the biblical sense.

Posted at

Will I think out of the times I killed you only one was on the first night. And that was due to a dice. Blame the dice Product. BLAME THE DICE!

Posted at

BLAME THE DICE!
NEVER!!!

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

It's the unwritten rules of mafia.

This is only my second game, but it's good to know these things!

Alright, so I'm supposed to kill Product on night one, got it…

Posted at

It seems like Produpla purposely doesn't solve clues openly and lies low because he wants to live, but somehow attention ends up getting drawn to him every time as though by magic. It's tragically astonishing. >_>;

I'm really surprised it's only been five games, you're like a regular already.

Posted at

Silly viking!
actually, when i don't die the first night, it's because i'm off killing product placement.

Only five games? I agree with Ochi in my heart your a regular!

One tradition: If TFGM is running for office and doesn't reveal his role you elect him as pardoner. He can not be trusted as mayor. If he reveals his role you don't vote for him to be in office.

Another tradition: If you are going to do something randomly you get a dice not a online simulator. A real dice.

Posted at

but somehow attention ends up getting drawn to him every time as though by magic.
Not magic. It was ayes who brought it up.

You guys want a tradition? I'm hereby going to suspect anyone who starts a game by wanting me dead for no apparent reason.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I never really tracked Traditions. But I have noticed some trends. Never try to be pardoner to Hark's mayor, you will be instalynched for no reason other than the fact that he hates the pardoner role.

If you are loud you are mafia.

If you are quiet…you are mafia.

Therefore, everyone is mafia and the game is just a sham. (Niccea, what about the ones that are talking more or less the same? SILENCE DECENTER!)

When TFGM says he wants to prove himself or make up for the past during mafia elections, he is usually the godfather.

Produpla will die early one way or the other. (though recently he has lasted pretty long)

Mettaur will come in with a new obsession every month or so and get made fun of for it.

Crocty and Ochi are rivals. Do not try to get in the way of their rivalry. Ochi bring about Crocty's death or die trying and gets upset when she misses this chance.

I'm usually a gullible fool in the games. When I make office, I can never trust my co-leader.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

D'aaaww. Thanks Ochi and TFGM!

but somehow attention ends up getting drawn to him every time as though by magic.
Not magic. It was ayes who brought it up.

Not precisely.
(a) I am somehwat magical, ergo: if a = c, then c = a

and (b) have we already forgotten classic viking theories?

, I've noticed a trend. Every time I'm the paranoid, is protected by someone or can survive the night in any other way, I end up being left alone by the evil nasties of townston.

But when I'm a normal townie…? Look out you guys! Product Placement is one crafty foe who needs to be taken out as quickly as possible. Heaven forbid that he's allowed to live the first night.

Will be interesting to see if this theory holds ground.

After night 1:

Who was right? What did I tell you? What did I fricking tell you? My theory stands the test of time.

you may think you saw what what you think I did, but what did you think you saw me doing? and did I indeed do it? I think not.

No. no need to answer that. Really. No (I've got a vid all ready - don't make me use it)

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Another Tradition: I like to be brutal in narrations, and my attacks. Got a reputation to keep… Mayhaps.

Apparently I'm part of team awesome too, so don't mess with that. Or Hark'll lynch you.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Another Tradition: I like to be brutal in narrations, and my attacks. Got a reputation to keep… Mayhaps.

Apparently I'm part of team awesome too, so don't mess with that. Or Hark'll lynch you.
I have noticed a certain penchant for blood and fire - but you also incorporate those in an almost poetic way, establishing a certain irony with respect to the description of locale.

YES! this team awesome is exactly the kind thing-a-ma-bob a newbie doesn't know about, although I heard that you and Hark "play for the same team"? Is this what makes it awesome?

o__O

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I really have no idea really. Hark came up with all that, I just go along with it.

And thank you, sheer brutality, and gore is blah, but when it works well into the story, now that's classy.

None of this SAW crap, I can assure you that will never happen in something I write.

What lies behind door number 1!?

Or was it 2..
which door are we on again?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Is product placement dead yet?
Seriously, what do I pay these assassins for?

Now have to figure out who we feed to Zeph's skull head lizard creature…any suggestions?

Ayesinback- Team awesome is what happens when bad meets evil, when awesome meets disco, when drama meets banana.
The first rule of team awesome is…we ALWAYS talk about team awesome.

Thats is, ayesinback must be lynched! He's giving away the secrets of team awesome, which is my job.

Zeph change the rules to get rid of that guy!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Is product placement dead yet?
Seriously, what do I pay these assassins for?

Now have to figure out who we feed to Zeph's skull head lizard creature…any suggestions?

Ayesinback- Team awesome is what happens when bad meets evil, when awesome meets disco, when drama meets banana.
The first rule of team awesome is…we ALWAYS talk about team awesome.

Thats is, ayesinback must be lynched! He's giving away the secrets of team awesome, which is my job.

Zeph change the rules to get rid of that guy!

but – but - I READ HARKOVAST! seriously, some wad even called me a jackhole for it. I've suffered just to read the scrumtrulescence that is Harkovast, O Mighty Arbitrator of Whimsical Cruelty!

@zeph. that's right. go get "the guy" ayesinback. :neenjah:
I see this 1.99 mask has come in handy already

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.