Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

More questions in regard to the mole:

Is the mole actually forbidden from announcing he's the mole or the identities of the mafioso? If not, then his first post could very well be "Hi. I'm the mole. A, B, C, D, and E are the mafia." Now, mafia can't target their own directly, only they could campaign for him to be lynched. However, if ABC and D are the only people calling for him to be lynched they're verifying his accusations.

Now, I understand he's a mole and not a martyr, and he wants to live to see the game ended, so if he's willing to take one for the team, the team would win. It just seems like a kind of red button kinda thing that just ends everything too easily.

Or is the mole a compound member, as in having two parts to play? That then would also be kind of counter productive, because lets say the vigilante is the mole. He would literally eat them alive from the inside out without the need for anyone else to participate.

Now let's say he is forbidden, and he PQ's everyone and tells them anyways. Who would report him?

I'm just throwing out all these questions because I don't understand what restrictions he has or what role he actually plays.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hakoshen, glad to meet a like mind.
You cant have a player with the power to destroy the game and rely on that players honesty to keep them from doing it.
The mole either has to do nothing (and then, what is the point of his presence) or hewill destroy the game.
Not fun!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

All the people with roles kept dying. Didn't take an idiot to know that there was a leak somewhere.
Skool's right though. Spang was an accident and Leader told everyone who he was. Korosu had no role…
So after that it was just as likely to be ordinarry luck that gave the mafia Skulbie, or me being suspicious ;)

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Update

Due to public outcry, the mole-role will be removed from play this game. However, it might make an appearance as a random role (but probably not this time).

The mole can actually do some pretty interesting things in livening up the game, but since pretty much everyone here has the same mentality about using the mole, it'll probably just give the game away.

Anyways, we need only 5 more people to officially start this game. If we can get those people in the next 2 or 3 hours, I can start the game today. Otherwise, I'll wait until tomorrow or whenever those spots are filled.

Invite your friends to play! We can have more than 20 players.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Actually. Skullbie stated that she trusted you. By logic it would suggest that you knew what her role was. And the only way you could be sure is if BK told you. I had a hunch that she had a role and I was leaning towards bodyguard. I kept a chart of everybody and the possible roles.

Also, I would rather hold off the play until a full day (that and I will have to leave for a few hours in a few minutes.)

Posted at

I would love to be the mole! I could promise you I wouldn't give everyone up! Seems like such a fun role.

Posted at

[live from evil island lair]*evil laughter* MINIONS! prepare another clone and this time make him look fat and crazy[/live from evil island lair]

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Okay, since we're getting close to the start of the game, let me explain how roles are going to be chosen. All roles we be decided randomly through random.org. Basically, I'm going to make the site generate a random sequence of numbers from 1 through 20. I'll then use that list to correspond each number you're currently associated with on the sign-up sheet to the number on this list:

1. Jail-Keeper
2. Vigilante
3. Vigilante
4. Paramedic
5. Paramedic
6. Paranoid
7. Veteran
8. Detective
9. Mason
10. Mason
11. Mason

12. Random
13. Citizen
14. Citizen
15. Citizen

16. Serial Killer
17. The Mad Bomber
18. The Ripper
19. The Brains
20. The Assassin

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I hope I'm the serial killer.
Then I could bring down the system.
And I do so love to bring down the system!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I hope whoever I am, I get to kill people. Shaping events is more fun than just watching them.

waff
waff
Posted at

If we all become the mafia heres an ideal (but unlikley) set up.
hakoshen-hannibal-godfather/brains
ozone-face-assasin
harkovast/mr V-B.A barracas-ripper
waff(me)-H.M (howling mad)murdock-mad bomber
either this or me for random, thats what I hope for.
-edit- since hakoshen is now the hannibal of our A-team spoof his name has been added.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I hope whoever I am, I get to kill people. Shaping events is more fun than just watching them.
lol!
I was an ordinary citizen last game with no special role.- I campaigned for mayor and then badgered people into voting to get the mafia lynched… so we won the game ;)

Even without a role you help shape events. More then anyone else if you play your cards right. Just like life. :)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I hope whoever I am, I get to kill people. Shaping events violently is more fun than just watching them.

Fixed :D

waff
waff
Posted at

hmmm…hakoshen? how would you like to be the hannibal smith in our A-team spoof.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, I do tend to have a knack for having my well-thought out plans completely backfire on me, but still manage to work. I just need some of that "just a touch of grey" hair color and I'll be ready!

slasher
slasher
Posted at

sure i'm in.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

sure i'm in.

With a name like Slasher, you're role has all but been decided already!

By the power of OSIRIS!!!

Posted at

I was an ordinary citizen last game with no special role.- I campaigned for mayor and then badgered people into voting to get the mafia and innocent people lynched… so we won the game ;)

Even without a role you help shape events. More then anyone else if you play your cards right. Just like life. :)

Plus being an admin helps to. Joking. Not really.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm running for mayor this time around!
We need a strong hand at the wheel!
A strong, boarder line psychotic hand!
A man of action….frightening, nonsensical, violent action!
And the leprechaun that tells me to burn things has promised he'll vote for me, so that's one supporter already!

When is this game due to start anyway?

Posted at

I can't sign up now because I just made my Werewolf game(see it)

Posted at

In cancelling my game for now so,there's still some space so I can play?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.