Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

If BK doesn't host a new one…I might sign up. But I don't know why the rules need to be changed so much.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

If BK doesn't host a new one…I might sign up. But I don't know why the rules need to be changed so much.

The main rules are still the same: mafia kills townies and townies kill mafia. I just added additional roles so everyone could have a chance at participating in the game. Also, the game will go by a lot faster this time around giving more people a chance to play.

If you still have problems with some roles, just give me some suggestions. I've already changed the mayor's role to make him less powerful than I originally made him out to be.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Just don't give us a surprise serial killer. Waiting for Ochi to make a decision though. We plan to confuse you with our identical Bread signatures.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Something I don't understand.
If the mole knows who the other mafia members are…wont he just out them all immediately to everyone on the forum?
Then if the mafia kill him, his identity as the mole will be revealed and everyone will know with 100% certainty who is in the mafia?
This seems a bit weird.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Something I don't understand.
If the mole knows who the other mafia members are…wont he just out them all immediately to everyone on the forum?
Then if the mafia kill him, his identity as the mole will be revealed and everyone will know with 100% certainty who is in the mafia?
This seems a bit weird.
Nope. He wouldn't. He would find someone he could trust on the forum and feed the information to them. He would be a good friend for the mayor.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I don't understand what would stop him just telling everyone.
Why would he keep it to himself?
If you know with 100% certainty who is a bad guy why would you not spread the news?
If the mafia then proceed to kill him they have just given away that he was the mole and proved everything he said true.
This character appears to make no sense!

waff
waff
Posted at

I gotta admit the mole does seem a little over powered.I mean there should be some sort of limiting factor.
(minor note: why doesn't anyone tell my what they think of my attack of inspiration.do they not have an opinion.I want to know if its a good idea or not.)

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I don't understand what would stop him just telling everyone.
Why would he keep it to himself?
If you know with 100% certainty who is a bad guy why would you not spread the news?
If the mafia then proceed to kill him they have just given away that he was the mole and proved everything he said true.
This character appears to make no sense!

What if they didn't kill him? How could you be sure that the person spouting all this information is the mole?

Besides, in the last game, didn't I say that I knew 100% that skoolmunkee was part of the mafia, yet no one believed me anyway?

Posted at

Waiting for Ochi to make a decision though. We plan to confuse you with our identical Bread signatures.

I had never played this before, so I was hoping to learn how by watching the previous thread, but now there are all these new roles and rules…

I wish it were the same, since this is just gonna confuse me AGAIN, but I'll sign up for it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Waiting for Ochi to make a decision though. We plan to confuse you with our identical Bread signatures.

I had never played this before, so I was hoping to learn how by watching the previous thread, but now there are all these new roles and rules…

I wish it were the same, since this is just gonna confuse me AGAIN, but I'll sign up for it.
^^ Yay! Don't worry! We will figure it out together!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, consider me signed up as well.

Maybe now I'll have something to do at work.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I personally think the clues that pointed to Odysseus were a little too blatant.
Not really. I was the only townie to spot that one. I was the only one to make any real connection with the clues that weren't guesses. Of course you mafia guys thought they were obvious: you knew who'd done it so the clues looked obvious to you because you could automatically make the connections.

But even with me seeing them you wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of convincing I had to do to get people to vote for my ideas. :(

So, too obvious? No. Not to anyone but you and I I'm afraid.
—————————-

I was going to play again. But this version looks a bit complicated to me.
…This time I wanted to just cruse and not do anything except vote and maybe get killed …Buuut it looks like it'll be confusing now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Humorman, yes but in this new game we will KNOW the mole exists.
So once a guy says "I am the mole" he must either be a mafia trying to distract us or the real mole.
Either way we basically know way too much information for almost no work.

Okay, I know I've poured nothing but scorn on this whole plan, but I've decided to sign up anyway!

Put my name down!
I'm in!
The Vast is back! (And hes started talking about himself in the third person again!)

I cant resist a good lynching!
(ummm, no hard feelings about killing you horribly last time Humorman….you just did the best impression of a guilty person I have ever seen!)

waff
waff
Posted at

heh yeah hark…umm the vast we should form an A-team spoof if we were all on the same side…I could be H.M murdock and you could be B.A.barracas but we will need to find a couple more people for hannibal and face.

I'm feeling sad cos no-one posted an opinion on my IMPLACABLE MAN post on the previous page.:(

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ok then, if you guys are in, I will be too.

I have the looks of Face and the brains of Hannibal combined!

-no, really… I'm just an arsehole ;)
————————————

Waff, your implacable man is a it too overpowered in my opinion… besides, with so many killers already, I think there'd be a bit of an overload. I think your Implacable Man idea would work better in a limited scenario, like the last game. We could have had him instead of the vigilante or the serial killer… -neither of which did anything last game!
I think your character would be a good replacement for them.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

lolk,
I'm in~
:3

waff
waff
Posted at

ozone you should be one or the other…the real A-team had 4 people so our spoof A-team needs 4 people…no hard feelings though you are really intelligent and probably a real romancer.

hmmm…yes the IMPLACABLE MAN does seem a tad to invincible…I shall save my post to a text document for a later date.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

…no hard feelings though you are really intelligent and probably a real romancer.
Hahaha, none taken :)
I was joking.

But I'll be Face then. I don't feel like being intelligent in the next game. Ace was always pretty useless and mostly full of himself in the A-Team, so I think that'll suit me jusssst fine ^__^

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You are right, I guess. But I didn't understand the Pigs to Men part until the second set of clues came out. Ochi said that in just reading the thread, she was suprised that anyone trusted Skool.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

If we do an A team spoof, the Vast will be known as Mr V!
I pity the mafia fool who comes to townston and starts killin suckers!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahaha, yeah, you can see it if you're in the know… But Humorman seemed a lot less trustworthy than her. Me too apparently since people always wanted to lynch me for some reason…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hahaha, yeah, you can see it if you're in the know… But Humorman seemed a lot less trustworthy than her. Me too apparently since people always wanted to lynch me for some reason…
All the people with roles kept dying. Didn't take an idiot to know that there was a leak somewhere.

Posted at

Funnily enough the mafia were totally lucky in the detective and bodyguard being killed right away (everyone knew los was the vig of course). It just made things look bad for Ozone. :]

I'm already in, but I predict I'll be the first one lynched!

Also it's the uncertainty and bit of confusion that make the game fun :] I don't see how having the game be a bit more complicated is much of a downside.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ocean you were our best defender so we had to consider the possibility that you were screwing us!
Luckily, I make it a rule nto to second guess myself.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.