Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea has my story ever been straight? Besides look at the description I gave in your thread, if what i said is true, hanging me won't work you would have to start hanging towns people till i died.

I don't know what your talking about ochi.
From what I understood, it was only night kills.

theorah
theorah
Posted at

fuuu, I guess its inevitable I will be kicking the bucket soon anyway. =_= I don't mind though, I'm actually on holiday at Centerparcs as of today until friday (but they have internet, yay!) so I wont be checking in as much as I should do anyway ^^;; Is it hopeless? I cant think of anything in protest :S

Posted at

Yeah, it appears to be unavoidable. If you're innocent, it's Baron's fault that you're getting lynched now - just shouldn't have trusted him…

Consider signing up for the next game, though, since it really needs more people! It's starting next Sunday, so your holiday shouldn't be interfered with.

Posted at

OK, so in order for both to be lynched, some of us have to vote for red and some of us for theorah. So I'll put in a vote for theorah, myself.

Personally I think it would be hilarious if redbaron was a citizen and had just done his whole thing to mess with us. :] Still though, gotta lynch him!

waff
waff
Posted at

LETS GET LYNCHIN' ALREADA (yellings fun)

theorah
theorah
Posted at

yeah I'll sign up for the next game, this has been really fun!! :D
Oh yeah, and there should be no suspicion in my following what you say, skool, you are just the best at figuring out who everyone is 0_0

waff
waff
Posted at

GAH I'm bored and worried.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Day 4 Narrative

Three out three for the townies so far. Will the townies be able to win tonight?

The2ndredbaron was the first one set to hang.

"Ha! You can't kill me!" shouted the2ndredbaron.

"We'll see about that," replied Ochitsukanai.

*whizzzzz SNAP*

Everyone stared in awe at the2ndredbaron, as he untied his noose and walked off the platform.

"You see? I told you I was the Random! I can't die!" gloated the2ndredbaron.

Well, so much for the perfect record.

Theorah was next.

"No! This can't be the end," screamed theorah.

"What are you talking about?" asked Ochitsukanai. "There's one more mafia left – you know what? I'm just going to lynch you now."

*whizzzzz SNAP*

theorah the mad bomber and third godfather has been killed.

*BEEP BEEP*

Well, you guys did kill the mad bomber, so here come the bombs!

*BOOOOOOOM*

Skoolmunkee was down, but not out!

*BEEP BEEP*

This sound was coming from the mayor…

*BOOOOOOOM*

Ochitsukanai was hit hard by the bomb; she was killed instantly.

"Ha! With theorah gone, that makes me the new godfather!" boasted the2ndredbaron. "That's right, I was the one who became the new mafioso, and with my power of invincibility, I'LL BE UNSTOPABLE!!!"

It seemed like the townies were finished, but just then, a booming voiced echoed through the sky, "You want power, you got it… and everything that comes with it!"

"What?!" yelled the2ndrebaron to the mysterious voice.

"You knew your role," said the voice in the sky. "You had to choose one life to protect, and if that person were to at risk for death, you would save that person and go back to the afterlife… and that person was Ochitsukanai."

Ochitsukanai then miraculously came back to life.

"Fine, there. I saved her. Can I still rule the townies with an iron fist?" queried the2ndredbaron.

"You're suppose to go back to the afterlife, but because of your treachery, I see must punish you instead."

Suddenly, the2ndredbaron was sucked into a magic lamp.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" exclaimed the2ndredbaron.

"Phenomenal cosmic power," said the voice. "Itty bitty living space. Ten thousand years in the Cave of Wonders ought to do you some good!"

Just then, a giant had appeared from the sky and flicked the lamp far far away.

the2ndredbaron the mafioso/guardian angel (Random) has been banished forever.

Congratulations townies, you win!

Thanks for playing!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

^.^ Told, you could still die Red. And thank you for the long narrative, Humor. I needed it. The comic was getting a bit drab. Don't forget to give input and sign up for game three.

Paranoid Out!

waff
waff
Posted at

Holy halibut a guardian angel AND god, normally you just get one or the other (woo aladin reference) vigalnte waff over and out (clanks off into the sunset)

Posted at

This was precisely what I believed was going to be the case - Theorah the bomber and Baron, the Random who defected. It was the only way their arguments and actions made sense chronologically!

What a shocking twist ending, though…

But everyone did fantastically! Huzzah!

My last act is to formally decree a statue for waff, the most loyal vigilante hobo ever, who never once held it against me when I was wrong…

Remember to sign up for Game 3!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ho boy…this might take some pages.

Oh…anyone that wants to enter arts for this chapter are due by Sunday @ 8pm which will be the start of my game.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

What an easy game compared to the first on :P

I TOLD you Barron was a baddie lol! I predicted it… Ghost powers allowed me to see into the future ;)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

What an easy game compared to the first on :P

I TOLD you Barron was a baddie lol! I predicted it… Ghost powers allowed me to see into the future ;)
Technically speaking, he wasn't bad until last night. ^.^ I vote Ochi for Mayor of the year.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Oh…anyone that wants to enter arts for this chapter are due by Sunday @ 8pm which will be the start of my game.

LOL that's gonna be quite the narrative to put to paper there. Still, I'll see if I can help any.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

LOL that's gonna be quite the narrative to put to paper there. Still, I'll see if I can help any.
Not to mention I'm going to go back in time with it. Behind the scenes if you will. Ochi, Skool and I were in cahoots the whole time.

Posted at

At the time you said that, he was protecting my life! You tryin' to kill me, Ozone? XD

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I still can't believe my FIRST target we co-opted, out of fear of attacking the paranoid, only to have that very person protected by the medic, which I then turned around and attacked AGAIN solo turned out the be the paranoid after all.

You can't write a setup like that.

Posted at

just imagine if Teo hadn't put his bomb on ochi though, the only way I could have died is if you guys killed poor ochi. I thought it was a perfect plan intil teo told be a bomb was on ochi. Oh but I still had fun.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

*breathes in deeply*

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
etc.

D; We'll get you next time, townies.

Also, you all missed the huge clue that pointed to me in the first narrative, and that made me happy.
:D

odysseus55
odysseus55
Posted at

OH wow - I was so wrong about gullas.
Ody the mason out until next game, where I will continue to cause confusion and draw incorrect conclusions, all the while insisting that I alone can see the hidden clue.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That's all we ask.

theorah
theorah
Posted at

that was AWESOME! :D Its great how the story ended like that, its like the good ultimately prevailed anyway!

….Sorry for lying ridiculous amounts about my role, Ochi!! I felt bad about lying so much to people! XD
I tried to fight on until the bitter end, but it was hopeless, saying that though, by hiring baron the story sure had a great twist at the end ^_^

I'll sign up to the next game, it was really fun. And now, I can finally relax and enjoy my holiday (has been completely consumed by the game until now!!!)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.