Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Vak, I should point out, revealing your members (point 2) was meaningless. I, and my fellow townies, already knew who they were (I think I just sent you a pq about that.)

I think a draw is the best resolution as the game only went my way on a charitable technicality.
A draw means you managed the best mafia performance to date and I can lord it over humorman because we didn't lose.
Everyone's a winner….except for the dead people, obviously.
They've all lost.
A lot.
Except me. I didn't lose a lot. I went out in style, kicking and screaming and giving everyone the middle finger. And I banged a lot of chicks in jail for my con…whatever that word is, visits right before I got hanged. Despite the crap Niccea wrote for it.
And Bruce Campbell is not a caveman.
But yeah, draw due to charitable technicality sounds cool.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

And best of all, I get to laugh over the ruins of the town I destroyed!
My campaign promises all came TRUE!
BWAHAHAHAH!
FOOOOOLS!
I told you I was nuts! I dragged your whole stinking town down with me!
STRAIGHT TO HELL!
Bwahahahah!

(yes Vak, that is fine by me, lets go play mafia 4- MAFIA HARDER!)
Actually I want to take a break for next game.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

<^.^> Actually. The Mafia won. I just realized that. I gave the extra time just cause I was having trouble with the convert the townie ability. I just didn't feel like it was a fair way to end a game. Good in theory hard as hell in practice. I recommend against it.

Sorry for effing it up in the end. But Crocty pointed it out to me, that the mafia is now legally tied with the townies. So, congratulations to the first winning mafia. I typed the narrative out in a hurry, so I didn't stop to do the math. All I remember is my mom saying. "Wow it is almost seven already." (I'm CST) I bolted up and typed the narrative in a hurry cause it has been instilled in me to never be late.

I'm only sad that I don't get to do the ending comic that I wanted. I wanted to have Blitz and Hark standing alone in the rubble celebrating victory and then I come up and hand them a broom. Oh well.

But there is one thing that has been bothering me….did you like my clues? I tried to make them not too hard and not too easy.

Thanks for living with my insanity. And putting up with me. <^.^>

crocty
crocty
Posted at

XD YES!

YES YES YES

YESSSSSS.

;___; Yes.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I knew I'd be the one to explode…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Guys, I just…

;___; I love you all so much.
Not the townies, you all suck. But gawd…YES

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Even if you got me killed, I think you did an awesome job and I really enjoyed the comic as well. Honestly, I would run a mafia because of the time and needed level of detail but you did great… Thanks!! :D

<^.^> Actually. The Mafia won. I just realized that. I gave the extra time just cause I was having trouble with the convert the townie ability. I just didn't feel like it was a fair way to end a game. Good in theory hard as hell in practice. I recommend against it.

Sorry for effing it up in the end. But Crocty pointed it out to me, that the mafia is now legally tied with the townies. So, congratulations to the first winning mafia. I typed the narrative out in a hurry, so I didn't stop to do the math. All I remember is my mom saying. "Wow it is almost seven already." (I'm CST) I bolted up and typed the narrative in a hurry cause it has been instilled in me to never be late.

I'm only sad that I don't get to do the ending comic that I wanted. I wanted to have Blitz and Hark standing alone in the rubble celebrating victory and then I come up and hand them a broom. Oh well.

But there is one thing that has been bothering me….did you like my clues? I tried to make them not too hard and not too easy.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Oh gawd Pastel saved me. Thank goodness. She deserves many <3s

*w*
Erm. Sorry to be so clueless, but what exactly did Pastel do?

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Hark says he already figured us out? What role am i then?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Erm. Sorry to be so clueless, but what exactly did Pastel do?
Convinced me to not kill Kitty.
Even though I knew she wasn't the paranoid. o:<
Darn that Pastel. ):

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

roryes, I doubt you would have listened to her anyways. I bet you sent your night action before pastel said anything…

Gosh, that is a huge zit. I should have gotten it checked out before the last paramedic died D8

crocty
crocty
Posted at

paramedic died D8

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

roryes, I doubt you would have listened to her anyways. I bet you sent your night action before pastel said anything…

Gosh, that is a huge zit. I should have gotten it checked out before the last paramedic died D8

You really oughtta pop that thing.

Posted at

I'm totally fine with not having to clean up this mess. :D

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Boooyah! Townies are back in it!!
Gullas I want to give you a freakin medal!
I'll tape it to your coffin!
Lets get this lynchin party started right here!
Thanks, maybe I'll change my avi with a medal this time XD

Oh well, congratulation mafia, this was really fun and we all deserve a round of an applause for this game :)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Skullbie I only figured out who is mafia, not what the roles are.
I know crotcy is the regular mafia member, I dont know any others.

Niccea I think you need to sit down and have a long hard think about how the convert ability works!
I dont know how we went from not being legally tied to being legally tied when one person died off each team. I thought waff didn't count as a mafia?
Ah well, lets all go play round 4.

Dukat
Dukat
Posted at

Niccea I think you need to sit down and have a long hard think about how the convert ability works!
I dont know how we went from not being legally tied to being legally tied when one person died off each team. I thought waff didn't count as a mafia?
Ah well, lets all go play round 4.

Niccea and I were talking about this for a while in the IRC channel. With you knowing who was and who wasn't mafia Vast, she didn't want to give away who had converted by dropping the from the townie list. Which made player counts a bit confusing, to me at least.

As for how it works, we both thought the concept was unique, but in practice it's too easily exploitable. I think the biggest thing that came out of our talk was that the role should be made so that the mafia couldn't use it specifically to end the game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hark says he already figured us out? What role am i then?
Oh! Oh! o/ Pick me! I know! :D

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Runs off with the picture. And puts it on the comic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.