Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

>.> Can't use that idea then. Oh well. By the way. Just so you know Ochi is my co-GM who is helping me run this thing. She wants to take a break too.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

D: But Ochi was so great at solving stuff last time!
I mean, not as good as me. I knew who the four mafiosos were since the very beginning. You people were so bad at finding us!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I wanna sign up

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I actually hope I'm not a mafioso this time, because it's more fun deciphering clues than it is trying to spin them against other people. That was actually kind of hard with the clues being so much more specific this time (ie, based solely off of what was said in the thread). When the clues were based on profiles and comics there was a lot more material to work with so the clues were a bit more vague and it led to more discussion, allowing both perception and deception to be played on both sides.

Also, I didn't really get to figure it out since it wasn't in the last game, but what exactly does leaving the horse heads do?

Posted at

I've been in the three mafia games and it was fun.

I think BK one was the best!And this one will be awesome too!

Oh and I think the horseheads mean that you can be in danger of being killed.

Also I hope i'm the serial killer or something because I want to bring down the system!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Also, I didn't really get to figure it out since it wasn't in the last game, but what exactly does leaving the horse heads do?

Nothing. "It is a lawls thing. Something to keep the godfather occupied. He/she is supposed to be the more a networker than an actual killer." I'm just repeating what BK told me.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Nothing. "It is a lawls thing. Something to keep the godfather occupied. He/she is supposed to be the more a networker than an actual killer." I'm just repeating what BK told me.

I thought so. I figured it was more of a "watch your step" kinda deal like in the movie, but I also thought that it might have the effect of scaring that person into not being able to act, like vote or do night kills for a day.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I thought so. I figured it was more of a "watch your step" kinda deal like in the movie, but I also thought that it might have the effect of scaring that person into not being able to act, like vote or do night kills for a day.
Could be. I just thought it was fun last game cause BK always made the narrative silly.

waff
waff
Posted at

hurray for being halfway to beating condition 2.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

When does this start?

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

When does this start?
Um….Sunday if Humor's is done by then. It is on the first post…-.-

oh…I didn't really pay attention to that

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Eh, fine color me in for this game too. Stupid mafia addiction.
It got rid of my gaiaonline addiction real quick. ^0^

waff
waff
Posted at

mmm 48hours for day,24 hours for night.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It should be 48. If Humorman hadn't have extended the time, I wouldn't have been lynched last time.
I wasn't gonna complain, but some people might've. And then the game would be covered in poop from all the complaining, and noone would want to play anymore.
So 48 would prolly be best…

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

can I call dibs on mafia 4?

no i already called dibs

I got five!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.