Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
theorah
theorah
Posted at

sign me up!

This game is gonnba be waaaay longer with Ochi and Skool taking a back seat, they were the ultimate detective team!!

Posted at

well with skool gone anyway. I don't see these games lasting more than a week or a week and a half anyway. Of course a three week nail biting suspense filled game could be awesome.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

What? The random and ripper stay? Along with the converted townies? Hmm…
I suppppppooooose I could pay again…
Nononono, too much effort :)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

What? The random and ripper stay? Along with the converted townies? Hmm…
I suppppppooooose I could pay again…
Nononono, too much effort :)
Most versions I saw, the godfather could recruit. And the random is just picked from a list of preexisting roles….or is it?

Oh 6 more until a game of twenty. I will always go happy to go past that.

well with skool gone anyway. I don't see these games lasting more than a week or a week and a half anyway. Of course a three week nail biting suspense filled game could be awesome.
Dukat has been in that lasted 2 months. But that is because of the dreaded time issue. The days were made to be 72 hours long.

I was in one that lasted a month too. I was killed in the second week though, so I quit following.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

D: It starts in a month?
I might become impatient, and start posting in that silly thread in the Mafia comic forum again, if so. >:O

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am not trying to be nasty here but how can someone who cant recieve pq's play this game?
Half the game is played out in pq's, with backroom deal making etc.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I am not trying to be nasty here but how can someone who cant recieve pq's play this game?
Half the game is played out in pq's, with backroom deal making etc.
Well they can still make PQs, so I guess as long as they don't have any questions, or do something they are not allowed to do for the night, then they should be okay…
Although I guess that's why Niccea needs to know who can't, just in case she does need to PQ them…

Hey why not
Because last game you did completely nothing? :(

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

No the game begins on Sunday which just happens to be the 1st of March…aka next month. Do not worry Crocty. You won't be bored for long. I just need this week to catch up in my homework. Don't worry. And I am thinking about adding a penalty for not participating and wasting our time.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:o It says on the first post that the roles will be assigned on Sunday 22nd.
Whatevs, I'll prolly post in the silly thread anyway. :D

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

:o It says on the first post that the roles will be assigned on Sunday 22nd.
Whatevs, I'll prolly post in the silly thread anyway. :D
The calendar and I aren't good friends. I can't read in straight lines. And I forget to wrap to the next month.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That is what I assumed happened.
I shall paitently wait then. =w=

Posted at

That is what I assumed happened.
I shall paitently wait then. =w=

*pokes crocty with a stick*

waff
waff
Posted at

*sits patiently* so I must be a little patient *starts to shrink*

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I'm going to pass this one now, since I'm going to be busy next few weeks…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm going to pass this one now, since I'm going to be busy next few weeks…
Quite understandable. I'm busy too. I'm using this to blow off an creative steam.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm in if it's still open.

Posted at

*sits patiently* *five minutes later*Are you sure it won't take too much? *2 seconds later*Start It!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

*sits patiently* *five minutes later*Are you sure it won't take too much? *2 seconds later*Start It!
^^ No can do. I have a reason for the wait. I need a break. And I have a lot to do until Sunday. Don't worry it will pick up.

waff
waff
Posted at

*by this time waff is about the size of niccea's thumbnail* I'm not sure if I can shrink much more, prehaps inviting some people to join in will fill those remaining slots.*waff shrinkes a little more*

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

*by this time waff is about the size of niccea's thumbnail* I'm not sure if I can shrink much more, prehaps inviting some people to join in will fill those remaining slots.*waff shrinkes a little more*
I was thinking about it. I'm just afraid to piss people off by bugging them. I don't know many people on this site yet.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.