Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

Realtj is making a damn good case!
He said huzzah!
I love when people say that….

He jsut needs one more thing to make me vote for him….
he'll give you a bribe ;)?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

REMEMBER!
Dont run for captain if you are a local!
If a local runs we have no way of testing if you are a real local or the T-Rex!
Please only run if you have a special role!

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Okay, what should I say?

I've been right about pretty much everything I've said in the past games, so it would be a smart move to vote for me.

Unlike, most of the other players here, I actually come up with plausible strategies in playing this game.

Seriously though, if you want an actually competent leader, vote for me.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Admin?? Crocty??? Good God, wouldn't that be scary!!

lawl, I can't fix it.

I believe it's when you are under 13, you can't recieve PQs. :o

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I agree, if the captain is tested and comes back as Local, we need to assume they are dinosaur and respond accordingly!

REMEMBER!
Dont run for captain if you are a local!
If a local runs we have no way of testing if you are a real local or the T-Rex!
Please only run if you have a special role!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I trust waff right now.
I believe he is on the level and we should all vote for him!
Failure to vote for him will cause you to be used as sacrifice to the volcano god.
Since we have yet to find a volcano, I will have to sacrifice you to the river god instead.
Basically this involves you getting in a leaky canoe and the rest of us throwing bricks at you.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 9
Election poster bonus
Waff
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta
Harkovast
Aghammer

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 4
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

I would edit everyones posts to say rude things, like "Bum!" or "Willy!" and perhaps even "Poop!"

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Crocty wouldn't stare start editing out posts with that sort of childish BUM BUM BIG POOP PANTS

Posted at

I thought this game wasn't gonna start until Monday.

Oh well. You snooze, you loose.

Posted at

Well I'm running again but cause I have the late start it dosn't look good D:<

Okay heres my reason why. I've never been it for 5 games and I really want to be. That was good enough to get Baron elected awhile back.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I would edit everyones posts to say rude things, like "Bum!" or "Willy!" and perhaps even "Poop!"

Bum, willy, poop!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I thought this game wasn't gonna start until Monday.

Oh well. You snooze, you loose.
That was because Bocaj was going to be busy, but he said that we could start before then, and seeing as though the first two nights aren't really active nights, I figured we might as well start.

Also you people are silly.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well time for plan B.

How will Hakoshen's nefarious plot get him killed this time? Tune in and see!

waff
waff
Posted at

I say hakoshen will you pass me some of that sponge cake that is most certainly not made from C-4?

Posted at

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

This is gonna be the riskiest thing I've ever done in this game. I'm about to reveal my identity and if unsuccessful, I'll be dead by the end of next night.

To many times have we've been faced with the problem of a Godfather/mother, agent leader or T-rex butting into our election. Why is that bad? Well because of this:

Fossils: The T-Rex doesn't exist! Of course he doesn't, he's just a bunch of bones, thinking he exists is reckless and foolhardy! The T-Rex will appear as a regular Local to the Scientist. Also, he can't be killed by the Hunter as long as this power is in effect. (After all, how can you kill a pile of bones? Unless you get a Raccoon suit, you're gonna have some issues)
A standard move made by the Scientist is to investigate the Captain to see if he's a dinosaur or not. Since the T-Rex can hide his identity from him, there's no way of knowing if any locals running are dinos or not.

I am the Scientist. Crocty informed me that I was allowed to do a background check before the end of this election. I did a background check on Waff and he came out local. Thus he could be the T-Rex. Putting your trust in him could be damaging to our goals.

In order to put out this important information, I've made myself an important target for the dinos. The Scientist is a priority target that they normally get rid of since he has the ability to clear names of people or confirm their guilt. Therefore I'm gonna try and run for election and hope to get at least the First mate role so that I'm protected by bodyguards. I sincerely hope that you'll help me out in weeding out these devious reptilians.

Vote Product Placement for Captain… or First Mate.

Posted at

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

This is gonna be the riskiest thing I've ever done in this game. I'm about to reveal my identity and if unsuccessful, I'll be dead by the end of next night.

To many times have we've been faced with the problem of a Godfather/mother, agent leader or T-rex butting into our election. Why is that bad? Well because of this:
Fossils: The T-Rex doesn't exist! Of course he doesn't, he's just a bunch of bones, thinking he exists is reckless and foolhardy! The T-Rex will appear as a regular Local to the Scientist. Also, he can't be killed by the Hunter as long as this power is in effect. (After all, how can you kill a pile of bones? Unless you get a Raccoon suit, you're gonna have some issues)
A standard move made by the Scientist is to investigate the Captain to see if he's a dinosaur or not. Since the T-Rex can hide his identity from him, there's no way of knowing if any locals running are dinos or not.

I am the Scientist. Crocty informed me that I was allowed to do a background check before the end of this election. I did a background check on Waff and he came out local. Thus he could be the T-Rex. Putting your trust in him could be damaging to our goals.

In order to put out this important information, I've made myself an important target for the dinos. The Scientist is a priority target that they normally get rid of since he has the ability to clear names of people or confirm their guilt. Therefore I'm gonna try and run for election and hope to get at least the First mate role so that I'm protected by bodyguards. I sincerely hope that you'll help me out in weeding out these devious reptilians.

Vote Product Placement for Captain… or First Mate.

Good job blowing your cover. ._.

Posted at

It's not so much blowing it when you're publicly admitting it. I understand that this will probably get me killed early on but if people are willing to put their trust in me, then I will be able to publicly discuss my findings with you while being protected by bodyguards.

Scientists are smart. Therefore it's logical to have them running things.

This message was brought to you by the Vulcan science council.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I voted Waff cuz he asked before anyone else did, but I'm having second thoughts now D:

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 7
Election poster bonus
Waff
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

Very interesting.
I eagerly await the massive surge in people changing their votes.

waff
waff
Posted at

I am hand-on-heart a local. If you do not believe me ask the librarian or harkovast.

Posted at

I know I wasn't the first to ask for many of your votes but I did say please and I do not want to lose my title. Its all I have X3.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Product Placement is on the right track.

Once again, we have someone getting an insanely large amount of votes and he hasn't even provided a strategy. This is how skoolmunkee got into office the first game.

I highly advise you all to rethink your votes.

Posted at

hmmm, Waff, I don't trust you to be my captain, or should I? am I a dino? am I a human? Are you a dino or a human? If you are a dino, should I stick to my vote? if you are a human, should I stick with my vote? am I a dino? or am I human?

I just basically wanted to confuse everyone. mission accomplished?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.