Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I am hand-on-heart a local.
The fact that you're admitting that I'm right helps confirm that I'm telling the truth of my role. You may or may not be the T-Rex but the problem with locals running is that it gives the T-Rex the chance to hide among the candidates. I say we kindly ask all locals to step down. That way it will help prevent future election frauds.
I do not want to lose my title. Its all I have X3.
You've earned it man. Pardoner four times in a row? That's a record that will be tough to break. Vote for me and I'll ensure that your title will be mantled into the pillars of our history.
Product Placement is on the right track.
Thank you.

Does that mean that I can count on your vote?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

If anyone is a witch doctor, I woudl recommend protecting product placement.
If he is a bad guy, he is insane to maek such a claim so I say try and defend him with everything we can till he can check some roles.

waff
waff
Posted at

hmmm, Waff, I don't trust you to be my captain, or should I? am I a dino? am I a human? Are you a dino or a human? If you are a dino, should I stick to my vote? if you are a human, should I stick with my vote? am I a dino? or am I human?

I just basically wanted to confuse everyone. mission accomplished?
*head explodes*

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

How do we know you aren't the T-Rex pretending to be a scientest?

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

My vote has and most likly will always be TFGM. Atleast until he has finally become the Captain(Mayor) role. Then he'll have to start earnering it.

Posted at

If I can at least get the first mate role, then I don't need to be protected by the witch doctors. They'll be free to protect whoever they wished.

I can do one more background check and after that I can still be an enormous help clearing or confirming someones guilt when it comes to picking at the clues. Detectives(scientists) have a nasty habit of dying early, normally because they need to put their findings out somehow. Often it happens when they contact the mayor who happens to be a corrupted official (this has happened to me for example). By admitting my role, I hope to get the necessary protection that I require to do my job effectively. You can publicly ask me which role you want me to do a check on and I can publicly announce my findings to you all. I may be one of the best candidate for office.

Please consider me for office. With me in charge the battle is half won.

Posted at

How do we know you're not the T-Rex undermining my efforts?

If I turn out to be anyone other then who I'm claiming to be, the real detective will undoubtedly do something about it, the moment he sees what I'm doing.

If I were a dino, I'd be making a ludicrously dumb move by putting me out in the spotlight like this. It's to risky for me since it could backfire in so many ways and loosing one of the dinos this early in the game could seriously harm their efforts.

Then again, it's a ludicrously dumb move to do anyways. I've considered doing this before as an experiment to see if it could land me a leadership role and I'm eagerly awaiting the results of that experiment. Either I get elected or I'll die during the first night. It's a risky gamble but I like the odds.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 6
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
ParkerFarker
Killerbob

Product Placement 2
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus

The drama unfolds…

Posted at

My vote has and most likly will always be TFGM. Atleast until he has finally become the Captain(Mayor) role. Then he'll have to start earnering it.
Thanks man XD hopefully Inu will do the same :/

Posted at

Seriously? I'm not winning over a single one of you? Well in that case, it was a fun game folks. I'm dead now.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

How do we know you're not the T-Rex undermining my efforts?

Indeed you can't, but I could say the exact same thing about you.

If I turn out to be anyone other then who I'm claiming to be, the real detective will undoubtedly do something about it, the moment he sees what I'm doing.

But then what would he do about it? He couldn't tell anyone, because he had already spent his investigation on you. And if he claimed to be the scientist, people would think he was fake, because you had already claimed to be the scientist.

Posted at

Seriously? I'm not winning over a single one of you? Well in that case, it was a fun game folks. I'm dead now.

Okay guys I'm running for secound place like useral. So anyone not voting for me switch your vote to PP!

Posted at

But then what would he do about it? He couldn't tell anyone, because he had already spent his investigation on you. And if he claimed to be the scientist, people would think he was fake, because you had already claimed to be the scientist.
Sigh… He wouldn't need to investigate me to know that I'm not the scientist. He'd already know since he'd be the real one, right?

Knowing that he could investigate one of the candidates and if he's lucky enough he'll find someone who has a special role and thus he could trust him enough to discuss this with him. The problem with forgeries like that is that it only lasts so long. After a day or two the charades are found out, one way or another. He could claim that he found a mafia member, only that we'll find out that he's actually a local once we lynch him, he could claim someone's a local but he turns out to be the jinx or the real scientist gets killed by the cannibal. Bottom line, the best game a dino could play is to stay hidden. Not throw themselves in the center like this.

No one would be stupid enough to try this if he's not the real scientist. Since I am the real one, he'd expose himself as a fraud as soon as I die.

Posted at

I am voting for you, but maybe because I am a dino and I know you cannot win. or maybe I am a human and support your efforts, 'tis a mystery

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

so the best way to spot a dino atm is to look for people dropping out?

Posted at

I am voting for you, but maybe because I am a dino and I know you cannot win. or maybe I am a human and support your efforts, 'tis a mystery
Well.. a simple background check should help me figure out your true role…. unless of course you're a local…. or the T-Rex. T.T
so the best way to spot a dino atm is to look for people dropping out?
Correct. During the nights, the dinos attack and they'll leave behind clues that help us figuring out who did the dirty deed. After that we need to figure out who the clues might be pointing at.

Of course as the scientist, I can be an enormous help in that matter. *hint hint*

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 6
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 3
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob

Product Placement 4
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker

Harkovast wasn't on this before, and when he PQed me his vote, he said "I change my vote to." I have a feeling I forgot to put down his original vote…

Posted at

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

This is gonna be the riskiest thing I've ever done in this game. I'm about to reveal my identity and if unsuccessful, I'll be dead by the end of next night.

To many times have we've been faced with the problem of a Godfather/mother, agent leader or T-rex butting into our election. Why is that bad? Well because of this:
Fossils: The T-Rex doesn't exist! Of course he doesn't, he's just a bunch of bones, thinking he exists is reckless and foolhardy! The T-Rex will appear as a regular Local to the Scientist. Also, he can't be killed by the Hunter as long as this power is in effect. (After all, how can you kill a pile of bones? Unless you get a Raccoon suit, you're gonna have some issues)
A standard move made by the Scientist is to investigate the Captain to see if he's a dinosaur or not. Since the T-Rex can hide his identity from him, there's no way of knowing if any locals running are dinos or not.

I am the Scientist. Crocty informed me that I was allowed to do a background check before the end of this election. I did a background check on Waff and he came out local. Thus he could be the T-Rex. Putting your trust in him could be damaging to our goals.

In order to put out this important information, I've made myself an important target for the dinos. The Scientist is a priority target that they normally get rid of since he has the ability to clear names of people or confirm their guilt. Therefore I'm gonna try and run for election and hope to get at least the First mate role so that I'm protected by bodyguards. I sincerely hope that you'll help me out in weeding out these devious reptilians.

Vote Product Placement for Captain… or First Mate.

Good observation. Now, I am the lybrarian. And Waff just happened to be the person that I was told was 100% undinasourish! Thats why we voted for him! So belay all that he is a dinosaur. He is indeed a regular local, and I am the lybrarian! Trust in and vote for Waff!

Posted at

This is looking good. I only need couple of more votes.

Vote for the scientist. He'll fix things with magi.. science.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

but they don't have to attack anyone. All that they would have to do is sit still and get buddy buddy with the First mate and the captain. After everyone goes paranoid and lynches each other, the dinos strike and boom, game over.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 5 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5 (In the lead for First Mate)
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 3
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob

Product Placement 5
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17

It's getting close.

Posted at

Good observation. Now, I am the lybrarian. And Waff just happened to be the person that I was told was 100% undinasourish! Thats why we voted for him! So belay all that he is a dinosaur. He is indeed a regular local, and I am the lybrarian! Trust in and vote for Waff!
If that is true, then it only helps confirm my claim of being the Scientist. If I had said that he was a dino or a local and it turned out that he was a witch doctor, then it would mean that I was lying.

I'm not lying. I am normally terrible at stuff like that. I now want to become an instrumental player in this game since I'm tired of always dying in the first 2-3 days of the game.
but they don't have to attack anyone. All that they would have to do is sit still and get buddy buddy with the First mate and the captain. After everyone goes paranoid and lynches each other, the dinos strike and boom, game over.
Believe it or not, they actually did that once. Two days went by and no night actions were made. The problem with that of course is that as a scientist I can help check out the vote results of each lynch to determine how many dinos voted to lynch someone. If 6 said, kill this guy and 2 of them turned out to be dinos, then we'd considerably narrowed down the list of suspects.

Posted at

Ag you are going to vote for me right? Also Inu I am ashamed at you. You'd rather go with the person you know for sure is innocent over your friend p.p no cookies for you.

Posted at

If that is true, then it only helps confirm my claim of being the Scientist. If I had said that he was a dino or a local and it turned out that he was a witch doctor, then it would mean that I was lying.

I'm not lying. I am normally terrible at stuff like that. I now want to become an instrumental player in this game since I'm tired of always dying in the first 2-3 days of the game.

Yes, you are the doctor, I am the lybrarian, waff is a local. we are trust worthy!

(Sorry TFGM, but I at least know waff is innocent! :( or else i would have voted for you)

Posted at

Ag you are going to vote for me right? Also Inu I am ashamed at you. You'd rather go with the person you know for sure is innocent over your friend p.p no cookies for you.

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: but I like the cooky!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.