Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
pastel
pastel
Posted at

I'm not even gonna try to catch up. I'll deal with all this tomorrow.

There might be 16 more pages by then.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Too true…

Here you go..

people died…
Vista sucks…
Something about Anime (Niccea says shut it)
Baseless accusations start…
Crocty says some stuff…

That's it.

I'm not even gonna try to catch up. I'll deal with all this tomorrow.

There might be 16 more pages by then.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I have an announcement to make:

Dinos are a bunch of poo-poo heads.

Heeeeeey…nuh uh D:
Yuh, huh!
>:0

So if berries are a clue then that means that the culprit has something fruit related in their avatar, sig, or profile. That means that Bocaj and Garbanzo Bean are the most likely suspects. Especially since there was only one hit the first night when Bocaj was not here. It maybe coincidence though.
In my and Garbonzo Bean's defense, beans are not similar to bananas… just both food. :p
Also, I was here that first day, I just wasn't being vocal too much in the forums too much. I was doing my stuff, though.

Why exactly is Aqua a more likely candidate than Ozone? I feel like I may have accidentally skipped something…?(His dino on his profile, I believe is unrelated. JUST AN AWESOME SONG.)

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I have an announcement to make:

Dinos are a bunch of poo-poo heads.

Heeeeeey…nuh uh D:
Yuh, huh!

Nuh uh! O:<

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

YUH HUH!!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

O:<

NUH UH!!

pastel
pastel
Posted at

(His dino on his profile, I believe is unrelated. JUST AN AWESOME SONG.)

:D :D :D?

This used to be one of my favorite songs for DDR… until I lost the disc. Poo.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I have to go to school now, but I will prove my innocence soon enough.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

HAH! So Kitty WAS a dino. You doofuses believed she was a cannibal. But Crocty confirmed she was a dino when I had a hissyfit about her being mafia all the time. Well the real cannibal has killed her.

That's two dinos dead, how many to go now? Just two? or three…?

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Ddude- "the muffin man" berries can be in muffins

Ddude- you should JUMP OVER to my friend poul" (darth)

You are connecting me to two separate murders, both on sketchy reasoning (And both of which I am innocent of,I might add). That seems suspicious to me.

I would also like to point out how unlikely it is to for me to be a baddie twice in a row, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Posted at

The TFGM clues look solid to me. People keep accusing AQua over and over again. And GarBonzo Bean's wild and seemingly random accusations are borderline suspicious.

For whom should I use my ability on?

P.S. Oz. To the best of my knowledge, we're now dealing with 1 Cannibal, 1 Velociraptor and 1 Pterosaur.

Posted at

OK normally I would wait this out and see if anyone has anymore suggestions but I have to vote now because I'm going to be gone the rest of the day. TFGM sorry but I don't see another reason why the killer would say "you jump over that side and I'll follow" (I'm guessing you're the cannibal)

P.S. I am not a dinosaur! I SWEAR ON DARTH'S GRAVE!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

This is starting to feel like people are on trial…

where as I want it to feel like an insane witch hunt!

I suspect Pastel.
She is just a little TOO nice!
I say we lynch her to be on the safe side!
And she did show a dinosaur themed video!
GET HER!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I suspect Pastel.
I say we don't.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I suspect Pastel.
I say we don't.
I second that motion I still say that Bocaj and Garbanzo are the two prime suspects in Gullas's murder due to them being the only ones with a fruit related sig, avie, and/or profile.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

You guys are no fun at all!
Random killings are the best kind of killings!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I suspect Pastel.
I say we don't.
I second that motion I still say that Bocaj and Garbanzo are the two prime suspects in Gullas's murder due to them being the only ones with a fruit related sig, avie, and/or profile.

I think "Berries=fruit=bananas=Bocaj and Garbonzo Bean" is a pretty big stretch. I think my comparison to TGFGM is much more likely.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

These narratives are really open to speculation. Now note, I'm not saying I suspect any of these people or not, but I'm pointing out links. It's up to you to make your own decision.

Darth had abandoned ship to visit Niagra falls, which was apparently in the Jungles of Far away-ia.
“Wow, I can see the whole jungle from here! I wonder how far down it is from here…” Darth said to himself, breathing in deeply.
“Why don’t we find out? You jump down that side first, I’ll follow.” The unknown figure quickly grabbed darth by the arms, throwing him the way of the waterfall. Darth desperately clutched on to the cliff, “No! I will not…die!” but Darth didn’t realise he had already fallen and died.
DarthVaderS1999(Or something) the local is dead!

Niccea:
- Multiple references to fall (Waterfall, Niagra Falls, fallen)
- "I really didn't see that one coming." from a profile is similar to "Darth didn’t realise he had already fallen and died."

ParkerFarker
- Niagra falls is apparently in New York (citation), and his profile mentions that he is currently residing in NY.
- "You jump down that side first, I’ll follow" - "Please comment on my comics and I will gladly return the favour."

Ozoneocean
- Ocean/Waterfall link

TheFlyingGreenMonkey:
- You jump down that side first, I’ll follow - I'll comment on your comic if you comment on mine X3

AQua_ng:
- Waterfall/Aqua link

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

These narratives are really open to speculation. Now note, I'm not saying I suspect any of these people or not, but I'm pointing out links. It's up to you to make your own decision.

Darth had abandoned ship to visit Niagra falls, which was apparently in the Jungles of Far away-ia.
“Wow, I can see the whole jungle from here! I wonder how far down it is from here…” Darth said to himself, breathing in deeply.
“Why don’t we find out? You jump down that side first, I’ll follow.” The unknown figure quickly grabbed darth by the arms, throwing him the way of the waterfall. Darth desperately clutched on to the cliff, “No! I will not…die!” but Darth didn’t realise he had already fallen and died.

Niccea:
- "I really didn't see that one coming." from a profile is similar to "Darth didn’t realise he had already fallen and died."

ParkerFarker
- Niagra falls is apparently in New York (citation), and his profile mentions that he is currently residing in NY.
- "You jump down that side first, I’ll follow" - "Please comment on my comics and I will gladly return the favour."

Ozoneocean
- Ocean/Waterfall link

TheFlyingGreenMonkey:
- You jump down that side first, I’ll follow - I'll comment on your comic if you comment on mine X3

AQua_ng:
- Waterfall/Aqua link

Two things:
1. With what you have here, thank you btw, I think ParkerFarker is our most likely candidate for Darth's Murderer.
2. Why implicate yourself?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

There's no denying the link between Aqua and waterfall, and I just want you to compare it with the other conclusions that can be inhered from it.

Plus, people are drawing the conclusion that I am a killer from the other narrative. It's impossible for me to kill both. I'm either a dinosaur a cannibal or an innocent. So I'm going to issue a challenge.

I'm a local.

Will you believe me, despite the 'evidence'? If you're not a special role and you vote for me and causing me to be lynched, PP will have the ability to determine if you're a dinosaur and you will be placed under suspicion.

Do you want to risk it?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

There's no denying the link between Aqua and waterfall, and I just want you to compare it with the other conclusions that can be inhered from it.
point taken

Posted at

Niccea:

ParkerFarker

Ozoneocean
- Ocean/Waterfall link

TheFlyingGreenMonkey:

AQua_ng:
- Waterfall/Aqua link

Hey,a Phoneix Down! :D

YAY AQUA,go find that suspect! :D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Let lynch darth vader, becuase he is Mark Hamils dad!

Posted at

You idiot! Im dead,and I don't even HAVE a dad! -_-

*gasp from crowd*

Percent of the idioticness of harkovast's sentence: 100%

-_-

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

…You're suggesting we lynch someone who's allready dead?

It might just be crazy enough to work!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.