Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Two things:
1. With what you have here, thank you btw, I think ParkerFarker is our most likely candidate for Darth's Murderer.
2. Why implicate yourself?

why do you think that?

I think it's TFGM, there's the evidence of "comment on mine, I'll comment on yours" (which I have too yes) AND on top of that
[quote=Crocty's Narrative]"You're not very good at this are you?"
and TFGM's comic, No Talent.

I definitely am not a dino, I was pushing to get Kitty17 lynched and I am not a cannibal either, I dunno how to prove that, but I'm not, I'm a local.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

oh I almost forgot the fun of whatching the paranoia of others when I am dead, in this game :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Roight, lynching votes are as follows.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 2
GarBonzo Bean
ParkerFarker

AQua_ng 1
Niccea

DarthVaderS1999's lifeless corpse1
Therealtj

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm telling you. Check Aqua on the berry clue. There are a lot of inferences in the berry clue to naivety. And one of Aqua's comics is called Naive.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I just wanted to kill people.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Okay, I'm feeling lazy today and I have no idea h=who the clues point to so I will be accepting bribes from anyone who wishes to enlighten me as too who is guilty.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

well, this is concerning… cause I think TFGM is a local, therefore, who would vote to lynch him? Hmmmmmm?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 2
GarBonzo Bean
ParkerFarker

AQua_ng 1
Niccea

Therealtj

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

well, this is concerning… cause I think TFGM is a local, therefore, who would vote to lynch him? Hmmmmmm?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 2
GarBonzo Bean
ParkerFarker

AQua_ng 1
Niccea

Therealtj
Actually, the real question is why would someone vote to lynch a corpse?
Also, didn't we decide that Aqua_ng was innocent?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Talk about a grunge… yikes

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 2
GarBonzo Bean
ParkerFarker

AQua_ng 1
Niccea

Therealtj
Actually, the real question is why would someone vote to lynch a corpse?
Also, didn't we decide that Aqua_ng was innocent?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

It was more like we decided that there was more ready fish. This is what I got from my non too shabby clue analysis.

Watch this:

Gullas was unnerved by him being called by his name in the narrative, yet didn’t deviate from his task at hand; picking poison berries. “Mmm, these are much better than Ochi’s Swine Flu soup!”
“So careless, you explorers. Blissfully unaware of all the dangers the jungle possesses.” Gullas, shocked by the unexpected voice, yet not seriously surprised.
“I guess you’re here to kill me, huh? I’m not going down without a fight!” Gullas threw his entire supply of posion berries at his enemy. “Hah, now you’re poisoned!”
The figure stared at Gullas, “You don’t do this often, do you?”
Gullas the local is dead

All the underlined words and phrases can coincide with naive, the title of one of Aqua's comics. It might not be the strongest case, but PP can use his scientist ability to see if the clue points to Aqua therefore confirming him as the murderer.

As to clues that you may think that point to my guilt, PP knows my role and I have proven it to him last night.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I'll gladly allow PP to use his scientist abilities on me, go ahead.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

See? Why would Gullas's murderer openly suggest that PP use his Scientist abilities on him concerning Gullas's murder? Unless it's a bluff.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

See? Why would Gullas's murderer openly suggest that PP use his Scientist abilities on him concerning Gullas's murder? Unless it's a bluff.

He could be counting on the fact that PP might use his powers on someone else, or not at all.

There's a limit to how many times PP can use it right? (I tried to look this up in the main post but I can't find any more information, so I'll assume I'm right for now.)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Actually, I was wanting for somebody like you to make that point, so PP will be more motivated to use his abilities. JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

He could be counting on the fact that PP might use his powers on someone else, or not at all.

There's a limit to how many times PP can use it right? (I tried to look this up in the main post but I can't find any more information, so I'll assume I'm right for now.)
All the more reason to use it and I propose that if Aqua is innocent then Niccea be lynched.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Actually I"m innocent and have proven myself.
:{ sorry I got caught up in the moment…

Ok I say that if Aqua is innocent then we lynch PF, GB, or TFGM as they have the three strongest cases against them.

Posted at

I'm done with the lineart and am nearly done inking it~ but it's like three pages. This is why I can't have nice things. -_-

Well…I think Ochi killed Gullas somehow…or a lover of poison berries.
Oh, and if you think I did it, good luck punishing me for it NOW.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Guys.

Darth's the real bad guy here. I mean, just look at his lifeless corpse. I bet he'll rise up as a zombie and kill us all!

Posted at

I bet he'll rise up as a zombie and kill us all!
I dunno, it seems like zombies in Croctyland aren't very efficient.

A-at least I can still be a ghost. XD

waff
waff
Posted at

Actually, I was wanting for somebody like you to make that point, so PP will be more motivated to use his abilities. JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED JUST AS PLANNED
eep

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I bet he'll rise up as a zombie and kill us all!
I dunno, it seems like zombies in Croctyland aren't very efficient.

A-at least I can still be a ghost. XD
dang, I don't have ghost cutting blades on any of my knives.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

eep

LOL! That should definitely make into the DDM comic!

Posted at

Ok. I'm gonna check to see if AQua killed gullas or not.

As for some other theories out there.

Niccea is 100% innocent of being a dino.

Also, I failed to mention this but I did a vote check on Kitty to see if any dinos voted for her last night. No dinos voted for her.

ParkerFarker and Killerbob both voted to have her lynched so neither of them are dinos.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.