Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Nah. The clues were enough for me. ^.^
Oh right. That blasted red herring that was blatantly pointing at me.

Gosh, I hated that one. There was no other way to intrepid those clues as if I did the deed.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Where was my vote?? I made it before the deadline :P

Oh Hark, I would think for an Englishman you would be more versed in waiting smugly for an enemy to arrive! The sword of course, is sheathed by my side, the port is in my right hand and the revolver alternates between my left hand and lap.

I know not what a "git" is, but clearly he is not someone who knows how to balance alcoholism, marksmanship and swordplay in a single event.

Also, quite interesting how I managed to vote for two people. Damn it I'm good.
Sorry, I copied the lynch votes in to a reply form before you changed your vote, so I forgot to remove you. But still added you to Darth's vote.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Mmm'kay, so there are a bunch of inactives, I'm gonna PQ all the inactives, and if they don't respond, I'll kill them off after this night.

(I just checked, there is one inactive in the whole 24 people playing)

This is how I feel about this news.

Posted at

I already know who that inactive player is. His name begins with H and ends with umorman.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm gonna keel you!

Blah Blah

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Don't PQ man… just do it! You have the power!!

I already know who that inactive player is. His name begins with H and ends with umorman.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well he voted on the first day, I think, so it's really only 2 days of inactiveness, whereas the usual inactive murder is 3 days of inactive ness.

But, I'll PQ him now anyway…

EDIT: Ohoho, I like the way you think, Aghammer. :3

<.< But no…

Posted at

Don't PQ man… just do it! You have the power!!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Can I put a hit on Crocty??? Please?? I mean, c'mon, he killed Ochi twice! One dead Crocty would make me feel better about my vote gettin' ignored.

Well he voted on the first day, I think, so it's really only 2 days of inactiveness, whereas the usual inactive murder is 3 days of inactive ness.

But, I'll PQ him now anyway…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Can I put a hit on Crocty??? Please?? I mean, c'mon, he killed Ochi twice! One dead Crocty would make me feel better about my vote gettin' ignored.
Oh, I checked, and I don't see your vote for today in my inbox. Sorry. o.o

Also, if you really want, and I can really be bothered, I'll write a short narrative about attempting to kill me. (You'll miss me and shoot Ochi, by the way)

Posted at

He did?

*Goes and checks*

HE DID! And he voted for me! Good old Humorman. You can always count on him.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

That works too… ha, ha… ah, the violence :D And I figure there are lots of Crocty personalities so one dead one wouldn't be a big deal. Oh wait, that's Hark :)

Oh, I checked, and I don't see your vote for today in my inbox. Sorry. o.o

Also, if you really want, and I can really be bothered, I'll write a short narrative about attempting to kill me. (You'll miss me and shoot Ochi, by the way)

Posted at

Man this is great. Only two dead locals so far vs three dead dinos. A 50/50 chance that the hunter will successfully kill another dino(or the cannibal) and if she kills the wrong person, I'll declare a double lynch and simply order everyone to vote for the other guy for the first lynch.

Posted at

I feel special to be in the first(I think) mafia game where the townieslynch a dead body.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It would be wise to send out verifications after every PQ, Crocty. That way people know for sure.
Yeah, good idea.

Posted at

Say Crocty, why did I get a PQ demanding that I pay more attention to the game or risk dying during the next narration?

..Hold on I just got another mail from you. Something about a verification..

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Say Crocty, why did I get a PQ demanding that I pay more attention to the game or risk dying during the next narration?

..Hold on I just got another mail from you. Something about a verification..
…D:

Posted at

hey guess what everyone? I shall be drawing my first mafia team picture! It will be terribly biased as I will be huge compared to everyone else. Just saying. Sure the game isn't over yet, but it shan't be too long.

Posted at

hey guess what everyone? I shall be drawing my first mafia team picture! It will be terribly biased as I will be huge compared to everyone else. Just saying. Sure the game isn't over yet, but it shan't be too long.
Bigger then the captain?

The captain is not pleased.

Posted at

The captain always looks so thoughtful. I wonder what he's thinking about…

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Oh XD

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I felt the need to draw this.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

no this is what he is really thinking.

Posted at

I felt the need to draw this.

AUGH!!! WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING ON ME!?!?? YOUR SUCH JERKS!!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!??!? Seriously,I even voted YOU for captain,and you insult me!?!? YOUR A JERK THEREALTJ!! I WISH I NEVER VOTED FOR YOU!! And CROCTY,your just as worse! What did I do to you heartless noobs!?!? >_<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.