Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm not the type to get hearts in my eyes and go "so dreamy." Especially since Crocty isn't my type and way too young for me.

Posted at

hahaha DarthSmellS1999 got hanged twice!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

AUGH!!! WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING ON ME!?!?? YOUR SUCH JERKS!!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!??!? Seriously,I even voted YOU for captain,and you insult me!?!? YOUR A JERK THEREALTJ!! I WISH I NEVER VOTED FOR YOU!! And CROCTY,your just as worse! What did I do to you heartless noobs!?!? >_<

I have nothing against you personally! It's just your corpse I have problems with! I know it's plotting to kill us all.

Posted at

Why is DarthVaderS1999 always calling us noobs? He's the one who's new.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

The captain always looks so thoughtful. I wonder what he's thinking about…

Looks like product placement enjoys a delicious McDonalds Big mac.
(Or I dunno what they're called, they all look the same to me.)

That is amazing. XD

no this is what he is really thinking.
I got it from this, but to be honest, I have no clue what I do with it. Tighten pipes, beat people up?...Not a clue!

AUGH!!! WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING ON ME!?!?? YOUR SUCH JERKS!!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!??!? Seriously,I even voted YOU for captain,and you insult me!?!? YOUR A JERK THEREALTJ!! I WISH I NEVER VOTED FOR YOU!! And CROCTY,your just as worse! What did I do to you heartless noobs!?!? >_<
D: You just called me a heartless noob. I'd say that's enough to lynch you. ;_;

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I have nothing against you personally! It's just your corpse I have problems with! I know it's plotting to kill us all.
Seconded.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'm not the type to get hearts in my eyes and go "so dreamy." Especially since Crocty isn't my type and way too young for me.

Actually, that man in a tophat and monocle is me. I had that look way before Crocty.

Also, the real reason I had you do that was, quite frankly, you were the only girl open (what with Kitty and Pastle being together) >_<;

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Actually, that man in a tophat and monocle is me. I had that look way before Crocty.

Also, the real reason I had you do that was, quite frankly, you were the only girl open (what with Kitty and Pastle being together) >_<;
what about Garbanzo Bean?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Nah. A big mac has more meat and bread. That is just a child sized burger.
I knew it was McDonalds…>.>

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

what about Garbanzo Bean?
Technically speaking, I'm not open. I'm "married" to my boyfriend. We just don't have the money or really time to commit to a real marriage.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Might as well ask you guys. I'm doing the group pic for the Dinos but I am torn over two things.
A: Should I draw Gillespie like the rest of us or something different (ie more cartoony)
B: Should I put Kitty in another slink dress or in a frumpled suit?

I maybe a dino, but I am a DEAD DINO FOR THE PEOPLE!

Posted at

People I hate and reasons.

therealtj: IF CORPSES SMELL,THEN WHY ARE YOU DISSING MY CORPSE!!?!?
Bocaj: Same above.
Crocty: Seriously,I fave your friggen Frank and Vinny comic,and you just keep calling me names!? Wth did I do to YOU? ._.
ParkerFarker: Your a jerk,ParkerFarter.

Unless you can fix that,I hate those 4. ._.

Posted at

Ok. I'll have to admit. That thought has crossed my mind.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Might as well ask you guys. I'm doing the group pic for the Dinos but I am torn over two things.
A: Should I draw Gillespie like the rest of us or something different (ie more cartoony)

Well. When I did harks, I put my character with monkey ears and a tail. Um…Ochi did one of Gillespie as a T-Rex with his avatar's face as a mask.

But you can do what you want. You shouldn't post it until we kill your little friend though.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Crocty: Seriously,I fave your friggen Frank and Vinny comic,and you just keep calling me names!? Wth did I do to YOU? ._.

You misunderstand!
We love you DV!! Once you died, your corpse turned evil! >_>

Posted at

Ochi did one of Gillespie as a T-Rex with his avatar's face as a mask.
What? I don't remember seeing that one. What page is it on?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

OMG, it's LOS!!

Welcome back dude!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well. When I did harks, I put my character with monkey ears and a tail. Um…Ochi did one of Gillespie as a T-Rex with his avatar's face as a mask.

But you can do what you want. You shouldn't post it until we kill your little friend though.

Good Luck…
@PP: HA now that I am dead. I can Launch you out of a cannon MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Darth, you shouldn't take this game so seriously. It does no good to hate people for having a good time at your expense. We can get a bit silly in here. If you find us too silly, you do not have to participate in any more games.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ochi did one of Gillespie as a T-Rex with his avatar's face as a mask.
What? I don't remember seeing that one. What page is it on?
You won't see it for a while. She just sent it to me for panel editing.

Posted at

wow. I leave for a day and finally get on the computer finding out that you guys lynched Darth (again) and a ghost? plus the t rex admitting he was a dinosaur this is the craziest mafia game ever!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

For real man…at least you didn't come back to find that they lynced you! I had that happen once :)

wow. I leave for a day and finally get on the computer finding out that you guys lynched Darth (again) and a ghost? plus the t rex admitting he was a dinosaur this is the craziest mafia game ever!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

And lets not forget that I died of "natural causes". Click here to see my opinion

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.