Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Waff, I dunno, if you dont lynch people on a whim without considering evidence, perhaps you are not the kind of leader we need!
I want a psychotic tyrant who kills without mercy!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Are you saying we should vote for Gullas??

Waff, I dunno, if you dont lynch people on a whim without considering evidence, perhaps you are not the kind of leader we need!
I want a psychotic tyrant who kills without mercy!

Posted at

I have the ability to prove my role by providing information that no one else can acquire. For example I made the claim that Waff is a local. I can do this again the next day and after that I can help clear and confirm peoples guilt by checking if they're connected to a certain clue.

Waff can technically prove his innocence by instalynching ina. Since he was so kind to offer himself as a sacrifice to prove that waff is, in fact, a townie.

However, if therealtj has a special role, like he claims to have, then I say it's more important that we get him into office since it's important that we protect all our special roles. I can then confirm if he's a special or not the next day, thus proving my power.

Also, please note that so far no one has made a serious claim, directly or indirectly, that I'm a fraud. That should help confirm that I'm the real deal. The dinos can't afford to loose a single member of their team this early and thus they can't risk pretending that they're the scientist. If someone would make the claim that they know who the real scientist is and I'm thus subsequently killed during an instalynch or a cannibal/dino/hunter attack, my true title will be revealed. This will confirm the guilt of the one who made that claim and he'll be dealt with shortly.

I knew the moment I came clean on my role that it could backfire in so many ways but it's even MORE stupid for a dino to make this claim.

There are several reasons. Waff could have had a special role. By saying that he's a local I could have exposed that I was lying by confronting me, claiming that he had a special role. Sure we can think this is one big conspiracy, that Waff is the T-Rex and I'm a dino, helping him to become the Captain. However, we'd have to take into consideration that the real Scientist is still out there, capable of exposing our fragile masquerade. Thus the dinos would have doomed 2 of their members (possibly 3 since inu is claiming to be a special role that proves Waffs innocent). All in all, the complicity of this conspiracy, demonstrating such huge risk for the dinos for such a little gain means that it's highly unlikely that I at least am an impostor.

To quote the principle of Occam's razor: The most likely scenario is usually the correct one.

Posted at

When will the election end, crocty? 12am GMT?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Yep, that's in six hours and 45 minutes.

I pray that there will be a Thirty Xanatos Pileup by then.

Posted at

Ah, but you see… I was expecting that you'd say that….

waff
waff
Posted at

Yep, that's in six hours and 45 minutes.

oh man that would be cool.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

What AQua said.

It appears that everything is calming down…

pastel
pastel
Posted at

……so much to read. All I did was go to sleep and I'm already 3 pages behind. D8

Do I have to become an insomniac to play this game? Figures if crocty's the gm >_>;;

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Do I have to become an insomniac to play this game? Figures if crocty's the gm >_>;;
Shush you. >:

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I hereby rescind my candidacy and throw my hat in with TFGM! And guess who else does…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yikes! Bruce makes a persuasive argument!

Posted at

That's some powerful argument you've have there. If I wasn't desperately clinging onto my first mate position, I might be tempted to vote for him.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Shush you. >:

Sure :D if you read the meccha maccho comic <3

That's some powerful argument you've have there. If I wasn't desperately clinging onto my first mate position, I might be tempted to vote for him.

If it helps, I was going to vote for you if tj's pq wasn't so convincing. :D

Posted at

Don't give into shameless plugs, vote for me! [/shameless plug]

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Pushes Product Placement out of the way.

Vote for someone who has been mafia enough to know how they think.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea, I am 80% you are dino.
You are always a bad guy at this.
It is a universal truth!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Now why on earth would we want to vote a former member of the mafia into office? Have you proven your loyalty to the town since then? If you have, what if it was a trick to lull us into a false sense of security? How do we know that you ain't a dino?

Posted at

Well, to be fair. Just because Niccea was a mafia in a previous game, doesn't mean she can't be trusted in this one. Over half the players here have been mafia one time or another. Are you gonna distrust all of them?

Actually, yeah that's a good plan. You can't really trust anyone in this game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 7 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta
Harkovast
Ozoneocean

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 6
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean
Pastel
Bocaj

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 5
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer
Hakoshen

Product Placement 6 (In the lead for First Mate)
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude

Niccea 2
Niccea
Election poster bonus

Sure :D if you read the meccha maccho comic <3
How about this, then.
You shush, and I won't stab you in the face.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.