Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

What bothers me is that no one is replying to my bribes! I know there is alot of first timers out there but I've offered a bribe to everyone not already voting for PP or myself. I mean come on! I got like one person who responded. Thank you Oz by the way. Your a good man……pair of pants whatever.

Posted at

Are the hunters and velociraptors ready to attack? Im getting bored of being a

LOCAL.

There,I admitted it.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Are the hunters and velociraptors ready to attack? Im getting bored of being a

you know we have to wait untill midnight GMT before the dinos, hunter and serial killer can make a move ?

waff
waff
Posted at

…and that doesn't mean we have to do the same things. I mean I sent everyone a pq asking for their vote. Then went and read a book.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

One vote…? Shiz.

OK, Aqua sounds like a dino.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Would everyone PLEASE stop giving away their roles!!!!

The dinosaurs will eat you!!!!

I think we should vote for WAFF and PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have had many PQs begging for votes and even one blackmail. And let me say, that I don't know who the vote for. I got on a bit late as you can see. I would like all candidates to send my their campaign posters so I can keep track. It gets hard to go fishing sometimes.

Also, I hate to say this, but I'm going the harkovast route and saying. BRIBE ME! Fan-arts please. ^.^

Also, you nasty dinos, I have a good idea on who you are.

Waff 5 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5 (In the lead for First Mate)
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 5
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17

I'm telling you. It is the election poster. He is voting for everyone. He must have special powers!

Posted at

And this whole thing about telling roles right off the bat is a bit too much in my opinion.
I fully understand that type of skepticism. I originally did a background check on waff, hoping that he was a special role. Since he turned out to be a local (which could mean that he's the T-Rex), I realized that backing him and revealing my role to him alone would be too risky. I was the Rat during the reverse mafia game and got burned doing just that when Crocty turned out to be the agent leader.

So far, the scientist role(detective) hasn't been as effective as one might think. One might think that the power to do a background check and check if someone is connected to a clue or not would be an awesome power to have. The problem however is that the scientist is faced with the problem of getting that info out to the public without dying. They tend to die during the first few nights because they accidentally inform a bad guy about their role.

So I decided to do a small experiment. By publicly announcing my role, I put out all my chips on the table. It's all or nothing. Either I get killed as soon as the dinos get a chance to or I get elected to office and thus receive the protection that I need so I can publicly do my work.

No middle man will be required to interpret what I'm trying to say. You can petition me check up on certain clues to see if a suspect is guilty or not.

And if anyone will try to claim that they're the detective, then they're probably dinos themselves. My death will prove my role and thus I'll get to take down the one who made the false accusation with me.

P.S. I'm loving how my action of revealing my role has stirred up the hornet nest. Everyone's buzzing around trying to make sense of it.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

*Death Note reference*
And so it begins…

Vote counts now~

Waff 7 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta
Harkovast
Ozoneocean

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 6
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean
Pastel
Bocaj

Hakoshen 2
Gillespie
Niccea

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 6
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude

Oooh, I'm not sure which of Therealtj and Product Placement is winning. It's whichever got to 6 first. I'd have to check my PQs to see who voted for who and at what time…Blah!

waff
waff
Posted at

Product Placement 7 (In the lead for first mate)
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude
*phew* he's gonna be ok.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

It seems to me that if PP is lying, he's really making a hell of a bluff.

People seem to be voting for Waff simply because they know he's a local. However, even if he is, is there any advantage to voting a local as captain? I am not a local, nor am I a dinosaur, so if you vote for me, I can be a vital role in defeating the dinosaurs. Likewise, if PP is not lying, it would be very useful to have him for first mate or captain. As such, there is little reason to vote for Waff. Sure he may be a safe bet, but he doesn't provide any major use as captain.

Posted at

It would be the coolest thing, if PP, TJ, and Waff were all dinos, and they all made a clever plan to run for mayor and fight against each other. That would be the coolest ever.

Posted at

It would be the coolest thing, if PP, TJ, and Waff were all dinos, and they all made a clever plan to run for mayor and fight against each other. That would be the coolest ever.
That is something that's already been done. After 8 cycles of games, allot of crazy things have happened.

It's so close. I only need a vote or two to secure my place. Please people, have faith in me.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hmmm. You know what? I think I might as well put my name in the list for captain just for the hell of it. I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but it is usually a fun ride.

I also don't trust anyone that runs for captain, meaning that I don't trust myself. But I won't ask for roles and I won't blab roles that are given to me. I will also be honest if I trust you.

Vote for Niccea, the other white meat.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 7 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta
Harkovast
Ozoneocean

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 6
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean
Pastel
Bocaj

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 6 (In the lead for First Mate)
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude

Niccea 2
Niccea
Election poster bonus

Okay I checked, Product is in the lead for First Mate.

Posted at

Okay I checked, Product is in the lead for First Mate.
O.o I am?

WOOHOO! I'm ecstatic! Now I only need to keep that place until 12'o'clock.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

One thing I have to say: The dinosaurs would probably be running for captain. Naturally, they'd vote for their own canidate. So, the only canidates that have more than three votes (One for each dinosaur) are PP, Waff, and myself. As such, one of us is most likely the dinosaur. I personally don't think PP would be that dinosaur, because, as I've said, it would be one hell of a bluff. Naturally, I deny I'm a dino, so that leaves only Waff. Does no one else find it suspicous he got all those votes right away? And as I said, even if he isn't a dino, why vote him as captain? We need to protect important players, so they can protect locals. Voting him as captain will provide no useful strategy.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

And as I said, even if he isn't a dino, why vote him as captain? We need to protect important players, so they can protect locals. Voting him as captain will provide no useful strategy.
That is very logical, but no one can prove their roles until they die. Nothing can be taken at face value.

waff
waff
Posted at

Does no one else find it suspicous he got all those votes right away?
I just pq'ed people asking for votes early.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

And as I said, even if he isn't a dino, why vote him as captain? We need to protect important players, so they can protect locals. Voting him as captain will provide no useful strategy.
That is very logical, but no one can prove their roles until they die. Nothing can be taken at face value.

However, considering someone claiming to be a libraryan and someone claiming to be a scientist both said they found him to be a local, it's safe to assume that either he's a local or a dinosaur.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Correct, but, as you said, a regular local is not the material needed in a leader. They are, quite honestly, dino fodder. Since the Captain/First Mate are protected positions, the people elected to be of value. I would only vote for a local if it were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and if they were invaluable to the team as a clue solver. Waff is decent and he can pick up on things that others don't, but I don't know if I would call him leadership material.

waff
waff
Posted at

I don't lynch people without considering the clues.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Everyone considers clues before voting. Mafia/agents/Id/dinos would consider the clues to make sure they have a good scapegoat.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.