Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

weee I knew you'd be back los *glomp attacks los's head*
leon needing to get his hard drive replaced after i screwed it up

Posted at

We can get pretty silly in there. It is a great way to relieve stress!

My favorite part is some of the ways you accuse people XD.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

MONKEY! Glad to see you joining us man! We are alllmoost there! A couple more people and we can start.

Oh, and I think you are mafia, the serial killer, AND the vigilante!

:D

We can get pretty silly in there. It is a great way to relieve stress!

My favorite part is some of the ways you accuse people XD.

Posted at

MONKEY! Glad to see you joining us man! We are alllmoost there! A couple more people and we can start.

Oh, and I think you are mafia, the serial killer, AND the vigilante!

:D
Shoot! Figured out before the game has even beg…I mean no…..I'm a simple Townie. Look at me doing townie things!

Posted at

;A; Awaaaw!! I wanna play but… I don't think I'll do a good job! Dx

And I don't wanna hinder the experiences of others! )x

U-Uh….! Have fun everyone! ;w;

Posted at

Go for it anyway. I only have a slight idea and thats cause I reread the last one.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

That what we all thought when we played the first day, but just hop in Cat, it will be a fun ride XD

waff
waff
Posted at

c'mon cat let your worries go and replace them with a whole new set.
all together now, cat cat cat cat cat…etc

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

It is actually rather easy to catch on to the basics. Someone dies at night. You accuse and kill people during the day. Rinse and repeat until one side is destroyed.

Posted at

a word to the wise: try not to listen to hark. he had a lobotomy before the first game so hes a bit crazy

gullas
gullas
Posted at

oh and yeah, LOS tends to die every game… no matter his role :P

waff
waff
Posted at

that and the hark comment ('cept the lobotomy part) are true but hark acts majorly paranoid.

Posted at

oh and yeah, LOS tends to die every game… no matter his role :P
i'm a threat to both sides because i have a three digit IQ. hell before i died last game i put a hit out on hark.

Posted at

Go on then, signs me ups

Posted at

I'm just hoping the vig will roll a 20 sided die to make sure he kills the right person XD

waff
waff
Posted at

(the following post has nothing to do with anything anywhere. not even mafia or fighting)
*dramatic pose* we shall fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

(the following post has nothing to do with anything anywhere. not even mafia or fighting)
*dramatic pose* we shall fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!
Technically speaking…um…never mind…*eats some donuts*

waff
waff
Posted at

Technically speaking…um…never mind…*eats some donuts*
MORE IRRELEVANCE! *dynamic entry!*

Posted at

We SHALL!

Posted at

Argh!! F-Fine! )x I won't allow myself to miss out on anymore things in life, just cause I don't think I'll be good enough! Dx

S-Sign me up please! OxO

Guh! I… hope I do well… ;w;

Posted at

Argh!! F-Fine! )x I won't allow myself to miss out on anymore things in life, just cause I don't think I'll be good enough! Dx

S-Sign me up please! OxO

Guh! I… hope I do well… ;w;
if you don't get killed off before the first night cycle your good enough

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Now that we have 20 players signed up, I'm going to leave registration open for a while longer just in case one or two more stragglers decide they want in. Otherwise, the game officially begins at 00:00 GMT on the morning of the 13th, or rather the 12th at 6:00 PM Central. Pretty much in a day or so.

Any more questions or suggestions for the rules should be put forth now before the game actually starts.

EDIT: One more thing, please do not change your avatar or sig until the game is over. Clues will be made from them, your behavior, and the first 10 pages of one of your comics (Come on, between everyone that's like 1000 pages to read otherwise), and your profiles, of course.

Posted at

;w; I'm bettin' I'm gonna be the first to go… xD;

Now that we have 20 players signed up, I'm going to leave registration open for a while longer just in case one or two more stragglers decide they want in. Otherwise, the game officially begins at 00:00 GMT on the morning of the 13th, or rather the 12th at 6:00 PM Central. Pretty much in a day or so.

Any more questions or suggestions for the rules should be put forth now before the game actually starts.

Monday morning/Sunday's evening? :3
Can do! x3

Posted at

;w; I'm bettin' I'm gonna be the first to go… xD;
nope its always hark's sanity that goes first

crocty
crocty
Posted at

EDIT: One more thing, please do not change your avatar or sig until the game is over. Clues will be made from them, your behavior, and the first 10 pages of one of your comics (Come on, between everyone that's like 1000 pages to read otherwise)
Not from profiles?!
Then putting the DK rap there was pointless!

Also I'm not fond of the comic idea. D: That's like 200 pages to read.
And if you count the fact that many people have a bunch of comics…DX

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.