Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'd love clues about my profile givin out. "You couldn't cut it as a writer, could you?" "No, but I'll be cutting you just fine," says the person from Oz.

Also can I change my avatar now before the game cause I'd want something that dosn't give lack of clues.

Also I'm making a deal If I'm Mafia I will not kill you the first night if you don't kill me the first night. Reply yes to this offer if your in if not, Feel my wrath maybe.

Posted at

I'd love clues about my profile givin out. "You couldn't cut it as a writer, could you?" "No, but I'll be cutting you just fine," says the person from Oz.

Also can I change my avatar now before the game cause I'd want something that dosn't give lack of clues.

Also I'm making a deal If I'm Mafia I will not kill you the first night if you don't kill me the first night. Reply yes to this offer if your in if not, Feel my wrath maybe.
dude i'm the only one that makes the "face my wrath" threats, so unless you want to wake up with your brain in a jar and your body turned into dog doo stop it

Posted at

dude i'm the only one that makes the "face my wrath" threats, so unless you want to wake up with your brain in a jar and your body turned into dog doo stop it

Ha you call those threats! I'll put YOUR body in a jar and turn YOUR brain into dog poo!

waff
waff
Posted at

I think we should use profiles aswell.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

YAY… now only 12 more hours to wait for mafia -.-'

waff
waff
Posted at

*jumps on gullas* yeah we know

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*grabs waff* GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!! IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!*shakes waff*

waff
waff
Posted at

*grabs waff* GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!! IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!*shakes waff*
*sledgehammers a hole in space through which eldritch abomination tentacles appear* it is now.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

EDIT: One more thing, please do not change your avatar or sig until the game is over. Clues will be made from them, your behavior, and the first 10 pages of one of your comics (Come on, between everyone that's like 1000 pages to read otherwise)
Not from profiles?!
Then putting the DK rap there was pointless!

Also I'm not fond of the comic idea. D: That's like 200 pages to read.
And if you count the fact that many people have a bunch of comics…DX

Not from profiles? My bad. Profiles too. I'll edit the post above accordingly. But as for the comics, well that's exactly why I'm only using the first 10 pages of one of them. I mean, you still might have to browse through a few, but at least it's not 4000 of them, right?

waff
waff
Posted at

I certainly hope to get a killing role now.

Posted at

Ha you call those threats! I'll put YOUR body in a jar and turn YOUR brain into dog poo!

THATS IT I HEREBY GIVE YOU THE REVERSE MIDAS TOUCH. UNTIL YOU RESPECT ME EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH WILL TURN IN FECAL MATTER.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

THATS IT I HEREBY GIVE YOU THE REVERSE MIDAS TOUCH. UNTIL YOU RESPECT ME EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH WILL TURN IN FECAL MATTER.

Eeeexcelleeent. Drama is always good for narratives!

Well, as soon as I roll the numbers to see who HAS killing rolls anyways. Come on everybody! Pick a fight with someone for the next seven hours!

waff
waff
Posted at

Well, as soon as I roll the numbers to see who HAS killing rolls anyways. Come on everybody! Pick a fight with someone for the next seven hours!
OKAY!*punches crocty in the face* you smell.

Posted at

*pulls out a knife and stabs niccea repeatedly*

waff
waff
Posted at

*pulls out a knife and stabs niccea repeatedly* "muere usted perra estúpida"
okay I'm sure there's stupid in there somewhere.

Posted at

if you don't under stand don't worry i have no idea what it says. my cousin typed that and knowing her it could something really offensive because shes a total prick.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Let us see. There is "die," "you," and "stupid" in there, but my Spanish isn't the best. *Runs through a translator*

Ah…well I don't care if your cousin typed it in or not. I am insulted and I would ask for you to delete it.

I'm sick and tired of you being an a-hole toward me.

Posted at

Let us see. There is "die," "you," and "stupid" in there, but my Spanish isn't the best. *Runs through a translator*

Ah…well I don't care if your cousin typed it in or not. I am insulted and I would ask for you to delete it.

¿usted consiguió un traductor? traduzca esto que usted pegó para arriba el asno del tirón

Posted at

I touch you >:D

Also I support Niccea in whatever is going on.

waff
waff
Posted at

¿usted consiguió un traductor? traduzca esto que usted pegó para arriba el asno del tirón
^
o_O you're cousin is a d*%k and you really need tone down your insults.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

…Let's keep the drama for The place that shall not be mentioneD, k?

Just, try to go one game without causing drama, LoS…

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Come on now people, especially you LoS, you know I didn't mean to go that far.

waff
waff
Posted at

…Let's keep the drama for The place that shall not be mentioneD, k?

Just, try to go one game without causing drama, LoS…
yeah well you still smell crocty.

Posted at

Come on now people, especially you LoS, you know I didn't mean to go that far.
you said to pick fights with people and i did.

IF I'M ASKED TO DO SOMETHING BY ALL MEANS I WILL GO THE DISTANCE

waff
waff
Posted at

IF I'M ASKED TO DO SOMETHING BY ALL MEANS I WILL GO THE DISTANCE
*launches los* YES HE WILL!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.