wheres my evil lair?
are you the CEO of loscorp?

waff
waff
Posted at

wheres my evil lair?
no.. its the gun shop/self defense dojo
well you are now…you even have a housing estate for your employees/evil minions.

Posted at

wheres my evil lair?
no.. its the gun shop/self defense dojo
well you are now…you even have a housing estate for your employees/evil minions.
novermind found it

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I want a fedora hat store….though I'm probably the only one who ever shopped there… ):

Posted at

What about the town airport waff. The one I run? Sky biased are you!?

Posted at

I want a fedora hat store….though I'm probably the only one who ever shopped there… ):
here have a real life working mega man buster free of charge

Posted at

What about the town airport waff. The one I run? Sky biased are you!?
hey i put a cup of sugar in your tank. how can you still fly?

Posted at

At midnight tonight I will be sleeping soundly so I hope no one sneaks in and kills me. Who would take care of my dog?! :[

Unless I have a coffee after dinner, which I shouldn't do, but I might do, because I kind of want to stay up and play Fallout some more. In which case I still probably won't know it if someone sneaks in and kills me. :[

So please, if you love my dog, don't kill me.

waff
waff
Posted at

before I put the next version of my map up. is there anyone who hasn't mentioned a landmark yet and wants to

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

At midnight tonight I will be sleeping soundly so I hope no one sneaks in and kills me. Who would take care of my dog?! :[

Unless I have a coffee after dinner, which I shouldn't do, but I might do, because I kind of want to stay up and play Fallout some more. In which case I still probably won't know it if someone sneaks in and kills me. :[

So please, if you love my dog, don't kill me.

Fallout is a good game…and I don't sleep till 3 o'clock

waff
waff
Posted at

anyone at all? okay good.

Posted at

What? No theme park?

And where are the houses for every single individual who's ever played the game?

Also, I think we should have a red light district.

waff
waff
Posted at

its not los corp its evil inc
sorry los but there already is an evil inc you've got loscorp

Posted at

What? No theme park?

And where are the houses for every single individual who's ever played the game?

yes the evil inc brothel sounds good

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

feel that somehow I reside in the dimensional rift ,So i now claim that rift as my domain,or a small spot in the desert

Also you should add everyones houses and domains

<3 Rengishi

waff
waff
Posted at

What? No theme park?

pp you could have mentioned them before I posted the map…now I gotta repost it on photo bucket with you said…although I'm not adding houses for every single individual who's ever played mafia, I don't think the is a themepark (although a derelict one would be cool) and the red light district in a four-way intersection with a malfunctioning light.

Posted at

feel that somehow I reside in the dimensional rift ,So i now claim that rift as my domain,or a small spot in the desert

Also you should add everyones houses and domains

<3 Rengishi
hey jack hole i control the white space

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Hey guess what…No guess i forgot and need time to remeber

Posted at

What? No theme park?

pp you could have mentioned them before I posted the map…now I gotta repost it on photo bucket with you said…although I'm not adding houses for every single individual who's ever played mafia, I don't think the is a theme (although a derelict one would be cool) and the red light district in a four-way intersection with a malfunctioning light.

Well, wasn't around to mention it while you were planing the map in the first place.

Sorry.

Also the idea of adding housing for everyone + a theme park + a whole neighborhood dedicated to adultery, was supposed to point out the ridiculousness of my order.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Why is the library being targeted by gamestop? We only target fellow retail chains that either rent, sell or reserve video games. Or does this library rent video games? That'd be kinda cool.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.