Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yes, I rent my video games there.. first, I have to check them out inside and then this hobo takes my money outside as the rental fee… and then, why, wait a minute!

Why is the library being targeted by gamestop? We only target fellow retail chains that either rent, sell or reserve video games. Or does this library rent video games? That'd be kinda cool.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yes, I rent my video games there.. first, I have to check them out inside and then this hobo takes my money outside as the rental fee… and then, why, wait a minute!

Why is the library being targeted by gamestop? We only target fellow retail chains that either rent, sell or reserve video games. Or does this library rent video games? That'd be kinda cool.

Well yeah. Now we have to kill you.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Maybe we should have a restaraunt/outdoor cafe.
Maybe a comics shop

And a really tall building for a fight with the mafia,and one of them falls off

Posted at

*rescues aghammer*

waff
waff
Posted at

dmnt gary is an unscrupuless brstd.

waff
waff
Posted at

same way as you would a book or video tape… with a library card.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Why must we poke pencils in a hole

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

thanks man.. that's qiant lightsaber from heaven scared the crap outa me!

*rescues aghammer*

waff
waff
Posted at

Why must we poke pencils in a hole
yer what? huh!?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, my comic shop is right next to the nuclear waste.. come and visit! Lots of zombie comics! And a bootleg printed copy of Two Weeks Notice.. good stuff!!

Maybe a comics shop

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

thanks man.. that's qiant lightsaber from heaven scared the crap outa me!

*rescues aghammer*

Oh no, I'm not a GM who lives up in the sky, I'm at the gamestop right now, watching events unfold around me. You might say I'm a player who's not playing or something.

Posted at

Hey, my comic shop is right next to the nuclear waste.. come and visit! Lots of zombie comics! And a bootleg printed copy of Two Weeks Notice.. good stuff!!

Maybe a comics shop

do your zombie comic bite non-zombie comics?

Posted at

Oh no, I'm not a GM who lives up in the sky, I'm at the gamestop right now, watching events unfold around me. You might say I'm a player who's not playing or something.
So what happens if the mafia targets your?

waff
waff
Posted at

Maybe a comics shop

the waste ground is simply ground that hasn't been built-on, generally because of murderous robots (see mafiaII).

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

do your zombie comic bite non-zombie comics?

Hell yeah, causes quite a mess.

Posted at

he'll die and no more narratives will be shown

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

the waste ground is simply ground that hasn't been built-on, generally because of murderous robots (see mafiaII).

Oh yeah, it's just a rock… I'm a little paranoid :) Here is a copy of the bootleg DrunkDuck Mafia comic… enjoy! And sorry about the dust!

waff
waff
Posted at

Oh yeah, it's just a rock… I'm a little paranoid :) Here is a copy of the bootleg DrunkDuck Mafia comic… enjoy! And sorry about the dust!
thanks man.*cough*

Posted at

tired of being helpless in this hellhole

come on down to my gunshop/ self defense dojo.
we'll show you how to defend your self against harmafter signing a contract saying you'll serve me for the rest of your days
come by today

waff
waff
Posted at

next version of my rough map.

now with notes on where people live and a the derelict mafia land.

Posted at

he'll die and no more narratives will be shown

See that game would be fun.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Nah, the mob can only target people who showed up at the initial town meeting. I was working overtime and couldn't come. That was when my cellphone rang and a mysterious voice told me the fate of these people was in my hands.

However, should any of them decide they want to target me and actually PQ that to me, well, there's but one way to find out.

Posted at

Sounds exciting. I vote that all mafia members target Hakoshen all at once. Maybe you'll get super powers. Hm? Wouldn't that be nice?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You see. This is the GM secret. Townston is really contained in a snowglobe. The GM gets to hold the snowglobe.

And the library is under siege because you have been trying to steal my job…not that I mind, but evidently that counts as an hostile take over.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.