Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Prank
Prank
Posted at

I still stand by my accusation since that would only affect on how I decided to start analyzing Monkey's relevance to the whole thing, the conclusion reached still stands on it's own. The detective can ask to confirm this before we do something drastic and lynch a innocent guy in any case, no?

Posted at

I still stand by my accusation. The detective can ask to confirm this before we do something drastic and lynch a innocent guy, no?
your accusation is based on a lack of intel regarding pronouns

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Nah, think of the faulty intel as a search warrant for drugs. The warrant WAS faulty, but I still found the evidence of drugs.

Posted at

Nah, think of the faulty intel as a search warrant for drugs. The warrant WAS faulty, but I still found the evidence of drugs.
when the "drugs" turn out to be sugar and dry leaves your face will be red

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Aha, but I found the evidence of drugs. Not drugs. Note, I didn't vote for FlyingGreenMonkey. I simply accused him. I believe we should have the detective confirm such a thing before continuing on that route.

Posted at

Aha, but I found the evidence of drugs. Not drugs.
which can't be used in a trial

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Missed my edit, but yeah. Detective.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

I'll be laughing at your laughter since;

"Note, I didn't vote for FlyingGreenMonkey. I simply accused him. I believe we should have the detective confirm such a thing before continuing on that route."

Posted at

I concur with prank - this needs to be checked out
*scurries off to follow more leads*

Posted at

I'll be laughing at your laughter since;

"Note, I didn't vote for FlyingGreenMonkey. I simply accused him. I believe we should have the detective confirm such a thing before continuing on that route."
i'll admit only this: i'll rather put my life in your hands then trust harkovast with a imaginary sword

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Oh, and one more thing. The night one narrative!

Humorman was sitting alone in his house, watching a late broadcast of a classic sci fi movie. It was a movie where the evil scientist had decided he wanted to create the most evil creature in existance, and to that end had gathered all of the deadliest creatures on the planet and spliced their DNA into a single creature. The door to the creature's pod opened and behind the cloud of fog stood the creature.

This narrative was huge yo and I haven't read it thoroughly yet…cuz I'm sleepy and have class in the morning but…from what I put in bold up there, it leads me to believe Waff was the murderer because of his pink cloud of death things, the MKI, II, and III.
Then again I'm also half asleep and that could just be a red herring so…

I'll recheck tomorrow :D

Posted at

Well I like the animal thing. But I'm not mafia, if I had more time I'd look at peoples pro's and comics but so far I went through LoS and thats it. He was cleaned……this time >.>

Also I can cancel two lynches. It dosn't say I can't cancel my own. I know I'm not mafia so don't waste a detective turn on me. Niccea should be able to tell you I'm not mafia by now. So go back and invesitgate Kitty, CatCat and that other person you had.

P.S. If I can finish my tests early today I might be able to come back on in time to defend myself against logical accusisions.

Posted at

Hey I just got up, what did I miss. :] Apparently no one killed me! Hooray!

Wow, these clues are really narrative-y… it's difficult to pick out the potentially important parts. Maybe we're not supposed to find clues from the details (and get them from overall stuff instead)?

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Well I like the animal thing. But I'm not mafia, if I had more time I'd look at peoples pro's and comics but so far I went through LoS and thats it. He was cleaned……this time >.>

Also I can cancel two lynches. It dosn't say I can't cancel my own. I know I'm not mafia so don't waste a detective turn on me. Niccea should be able to tell you I'm not mafia by now. So go back and invesitgate Kitty, CatCat and that other person you had.

P.S. If I can finish my tests early today I might be able to come back on in time to defend myself against logical accusisions.

The clues that vaguely point to Kitty, CatCat, Walrus, Munkee, and you point much more towards you than any of them and your word on simply not being mafia doesn't really do much for me :/

I say; better safe than sorry.

Wow, these clues are really narrative-y… it's difficult to pick out the potentially important parts. Maybe we're not supposed to find clues from the details (and get them from overall stuff instead)?

Such as?

Posted at

How do they point to me anymore than them. Pronouns are neutral. Yes my name is shared with villians from Oz but thats not why I got the nickname. Also I don't have any of the other stuff mentioned in my pro or comics. I don't kill people with irons for one.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

How do they point to me anymore than them. Pronouns are neutral. Yes my name is shared with villians from Oz but thats not why I got the nickname. Also I don't have any of the other stuff mentioned in my pro or comics. I don't kill people with irons for one.

Ignoring the pronouns. It is basically the use of the color green and flying along with taking into account how we can understand the relation between man and monkey along the lines of evil as shown through the reference of the evilest creatures in the world leading to man.

But you're right, it's a very loose theory but it's the best one so far basing ourselves on the animal thing. If you are innocent don't worry though, we have plenty of time to properly access a evaluation before we even start voting.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Okay, I think we can all agree that Ozone's killer must have been someone who has yet to post in the thread.
And after evalutaing the last 16 pages of thread, the only two people who did not post were Prank and GiantPinkWalrus…

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Okay, I think we can all agree that Ozone's killer must have been someone who has yet to post in the thread.
And after evalutaing the last 16 pages of thread, the only two people who did not post were Prank and GiantPinkWalrus…

Don't you mean Humormans killer?

Posted at

And prank just started accusing me so I say it was him >:D

But what I'm saying is don't waste a detective on me cause even if I WAS mafia which I am NOT, I'd just pardon myself and that be a waste of a lynch. If everyone still thinks I'm a mafia send the vig at me, then I couldn't do crap.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Nope, though it could also apply for Humorman's killer…

Prank
Prank
Posted at

But what I'm saying is don't waste a detective on me cause even if I WAS mafia which I am NOT, I'd just pardon myself and that be a waste of a lynch. If everyone still thinks I'm a mafia send the vig at me, then I couldn't do crap.

I did not understand you could pardon yourself. Let's hope you're not mafia ._.;

Nope, though it could also apply for Humorman's killer…

Err… Explain your reasoning?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

mainly because of page 1-16 there was not even a post from you(or walrus for the matter).

It's just as likely to be you as someone else did it…

Prank
Prank
Posted at

mainly because of page 1-16 there was not even a post from you(or walrus for the matter).

How would that relate to Ozones killer?

It's just as likely to be you as someone else did it…

?

Are you trying to shift the blame away from Green with this?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.