Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I did not understand you could pardon yourself. Let's hope you're not mafia ._.;
Yeah it is awesome. The worst thing possible would be to have mafia controling the mayor and the pardoner. But good thing for you guys I'm not mafia and I believe Nic isn't one either but you can never be sure. Right now I think I know a few townies and since non of them have been accused I might be right :D

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Are you trying to shift the blame away from Green with this?
no *sigh* just look at Ozone's killin
…there stood a stoic figure that until this point had not said a word…
to me it shows that the killer hadn't posted in this thread, since the clues are also based on what you've said here in the forum…

Posted at

Admit it gullas your protecting me cause I'm the only one who thinks your 20 sided justice system was awesome XD

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Are you trying to shift the blame away from Green with this?
no *sigh* just look at Ozone's killin
…there stood a stoic figure that until this point had not said a word…
to me it shows that the killer hadn't posted in this thread, since the clues are also based on what you've said here in the forum…

Might be a valid point but I think you're taking it out of context.

I believe it implies that the killer was simply waiting in silence while Ozone packed away oblivious to his presence.

Posted at

I like that clue better cause in my opinion it narrows it down to two posible mafia canidates. But if hak is like baron the most obvious clue is a red herring. Will if someone has a better person to accuse other than me or prank I know who I'm might be voting for XD.

Going to bed now. Tests and tests today.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

I like that clue better cause in my opinion it narrows it down to two posible mafia canidates. But if hak is like baron the most obvious clue is a red herring. Will if someone has a better person to accuse other than me or prank I know who I'm might be voting for XD.

Going to bed now. Tests and tests today.

I think it narrows the whole thing down to 3 since apparently Drasnus hasn't posted as well but either way, it's way too shaky to rely on. Going to go through the comics before I decide on my vote.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

The pardoner can't pardon himself. Unless Hakoshen suddenly decided to change that since the last 4 games.

I'm having a quick look through the clues now, I'm going out in about an hour, so I have one hour to go through everyone's profiles…

I think I'll just go through all the accused people's…

Details at 11~ (Which is in 10 minutes. So I'm lying, they will not be at 11.)

waff
waff
Posted at

well I personally think that giantpinkwalrus (hereby abbreviated to gpw) did in humorman.why? the killer was silent (gpw han't posted yet) even when killing humorman unlike ozone's who commentated on his weapons magazine, the knife (gpw has a comic called optic dissection the thumbnail of which is a bloodied knife) and the curling tongs (the theme of optic dissection is 'sick filth'. How much more sick filth can you get than ramming a set of hot curling tongs into someones eye?).

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You make a good point, Waff.
I was having no luck with the clues, but I'll go check him out again…

(lol, checking GPW out.)

lolfail.
Optic dissection shows no stabbing of the chest, or curling irons…
I haven't looked at his other comics yet, though.

waff
waff
Posted at

You make a good point, Waff.
I was having no luck with the clues, but I'll go check him out again…

(lol, checking GPW out.)

lolfail.
Optic dissection shows no stabbing of the chest, or curling irons…
I haven't looked at his other comics yet, though.
well the curling tongs also point to catcatdragoo (ccd) who comments that her hair is even curlier in real life.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh! Then I shall check out catcat!

(lol)

orz
My heart clearly isn't in this now…D; I blame the huge narrative.

Definitely not my lack of smrats!

I'm gonna look later, and hopefully be more motivated…):

Prank
Prank
Posted at

well the curling tongs also point to catcatdragoo (ccd) how comments that her hair is even curlier in real life.

But it's naturally curly judging by apparent ethnicity and the way she wears it in her sketch, no? Plus it belonged to Humorman, not the killer.

I believe the clue lies in the events leading up to the death and the killers personal weapon.

In Humorman we have;

Science Fiction/Combat Knife

In ozone we have;

Sports/Tommy Gun

waff
waff
Posted at

my clues aren't perfect.drasnus assists with optic dissection but that isn't much. (and crocty I'm reffering to the fact the killer had a knife not the chest stabbing.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I know, Waff. I just think that basing evidence on the killer having a knife is kinda vague, so I wanted to look for the actual chest stabbing.

Guys, I'll be going 'round to a friend's house to probably play Worms armageddon for 7 hours. I'll take my laptop, so if anyone wants to ask me any questions, point suspicion at me, (I'd like a chance to try to disprove it) or just plain wants to talk my lovely self, please PQ me; I'll likely see it if you do.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

…18 pages.

Am I still alive? :(
————-

Nope, dead. Ah well.
Bybye.

Posted at

Anyways, the first half is a reference to a Futurama episode;
I find it important to mention that the "It turns out to be a man bit" was originally referring to the twilight zone.

Posted at

But it's naturally curly judging by apparent ethnicity and the way she wears it in her sketch, no? Plus it belonged to Humorman, not the killer.

I believe the clue lies in the events leading up to the death and the killers personal weapon.

In Humorman we have;

Science Fiction/Combat Knife

In ozone we have;

Sports/Tommy Gun

I've been thinking the same thing. Right now it's impossible to say anything for sure, but I think it would be worth checking out anyone with a science fiction and a sports comic out. Just to be on the safe side. Or maybe an army comic, judging by the combat knife…

Also it took my like 10 minutes to find the thread. :(
Lurking is what I do. I don't want to get killed by the mafia, so I'm thinking of keeping a low profile.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I did not specify this in the rules and I apologize for it, but the pardoner cannot pardon himself, and all clues are gender neutral.

I'll put up the official tally for the votes in a bit later.

In other news, I think I actually have a sinus infection, so who knows maybe I can finagle a day or two off.

Votes will now be posted on page one.

Prank
Gullas
Aghammer

Catcatdragoo

The2ndRedBaron

GiantPinkWalrus
Waff

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Skoolmunkee

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Gah you skipped ahead so much. T-T Can someone PQ me a clue breakdown? Quickly? I won't be here until after 6 tonight. So I need answers fast.

waff
waff
Posted at

Gah you skipped ahead so much. T-T Can someone PQ me a clue breakdown? Quickly? I won't be here until after 6 tonight. So I need answers fast.
I think it's giant pink walrus.
well I personally think that giantpinkwalrus (hereby abbreviated to gpw) did in humorman.why? the killer was silent (gpw han't posted yet) even when killing humorman unlike ozone's who commentated on his weapons magazine, the knife (gpw has a comic called optic dissection the thumbnail of which is a bloodied knife) and the curling tongs (the theme of optic dissection is 'sick filth'. How much more sick filth can you get than ramming a set of hot curling tongs into someones eye?).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I got a Life or Death exam in half an hour. I know who I'm voting for and have seriously considered previously, but I'm not asking you to follow me into this vote. I'll explain when I actually have time.

The silent clue and the eye thing might work, but it could be a stretch or the dreaded red herring.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

yada yada school, yada yada work, yada yada life.. what is with you people?? :D Hopefully today we will actually lynch a mafia on day one (it would be the first time in the games I've played).

I got a Life or Death exam in half an hour. I know who I'm voting for and have seriously considered previously, but I'm not asking you to follow me into this vote. I'll explain when I actually have time.

The silent clue and the eye thing might work, but it could be a stretch or the dreaded red herring.

waff
waff
Posted at

Taking into account that both things are quite vague and point to 2-3 other people, I believe its a faulty line of reasoning.
in my defense I did get atleast 2-3 clues pointing at him so that narrows it down somewhat.
-edit-
prank you need to pq your vote to hakoshen

Posted at

Taking into account that both things are quite vague and point to 2-3 other people, I believe its a faulty line of reasoning.
in my defense I did get atleast 2-3 clues pointing at him so that narrows it down somewhat.
-edit-
prank you need to pq your vote to hakoshen

So you are basing your accusation on a thumbnail Drasnus drew and on a comic Drasnus drew and on a comic that is mostly done by Drasnus?

Your reasoning is shaky at best. What are you going to do, kill off all possible suspects(by with your reasoning there are 1 or 2 including me). I think we should concentrate on concrete evidence rather than something like this.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I am now availble to verbalize my vote and reasons for it.

I tell everyone, I suck at solving clues. I go by more the interactions that occur in the game to root out the mafia.

So I'm going to look at an entirely different object and I would like to see if anyone will roll with me on this.

I was attacked last night. (Thank you bodygaurds!)

But who would attack the mayor when it very clearly states that Mayor cannot be hit. (And it has always been that way.)

There are two ways of logic for this.

Newb Mafia - Unlikely really. There are not too many newbs in this game and from what I am seeing from posts, most of the newbs are understanding the rules. Some have even claimed to have gone back and read the archives. I'm not saying that this is impossible, but it is an unlikely answer.

Rogue Vigilante - I consulted with the detective. I know who the vigilante is and I intend to vote for him or her.

Yes I know I know. "We need the vigilante to find the mafia and kill them during night strikes." But the vigilante might turn out to just start killing people at random not caring whether they are mafia or not.

Very confusing really, but if the vigilante was the one to attack me, (no one has fessed up to the role yet and one person refused to flat out give me anything), that might mean that he and she is willing to waste hits rather than help destroy the mafia.

On the other hand I have some very good news. The mafia cannot defeat us until we are all dead. It is no longer equal or greater to number of townies. So if they want to beat us, they have to get through all of us.

Note: I'm not verbalizing who the vig is until I see if this path works out for everyone. I do not want to leave him or her a sitting duck for the mafia if they survives the lynch.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.