Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

(the following post has nothing to do with anything anywhere. not even mafia or fighting)
*dramatic pose* we shall fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!
I'm geussing this is where that quote come… plus if los and niccea are going to have a cat fight I'm gonna need some pop corn B)…and a camcorder.
hey smelly i'm a guy it'll be just a regular fight
who say it wont end up as a catfight?B)
depending where shes from it may just be

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm saying no more on the subject. Now my voting for LoS has been explained. I'll leave you to it then.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

(the following post has nothing to do with anything anywhere. not even mafia or fighting)
*dramatic pose* we shall fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!
I'm geussing this is where that quote come… plus if los and niccea are going to have a cat fight I'm gonna need some pop corn B)…and a camcorder.
hey smelly i'm a guy it'll be just a regular fight
who say it wont end up as a catfight?B)
depending where shes from it may just be

Whatever the fight ends up as, this is not the place to have it. Let's just leave it at that and carry on, shall we?

waff
waff
Posted at

Whatever the fight ends up as, this is not the place to have it. Let's just leave it at that and carry on, shall we?
*thumbs up*sounds like a plan.desufed eb ot sraeppa eht dog knaht

waff
waff
Posted at

pizza
make mine an extra-large meatfeast K?

Posted at

i'm not sure why but i've always hated niccea's avatar

and niccea i don't trust the mayor because there is a chance the mayor could be mafia
and judging by what i've seen your mafia

i bet five bucks niccea's mafia

Posted at

Don't forget the double pepperoni.

Boy the lynch vote promises to end up just like the Mayoral election. We have 5 people who's been voted for and so far it's pretty even.

I don't trust Niccea
And you have full rights to do so. Any one of us could be mafia really. The only one we can be sure is not mafia at the moment is…. well… you.

waff
waff
Posted at

i'm not sure why but i've always hated niccea's avatar
I had the same problem with the celebrity guest star for the dr who christmas special last year (the titanic one) despite the fact I don't remeber seeing anything else she's been in.*shrug*

waff
waff
Posted at

well drasnus is pretty suspicious 'cos of what gpw said.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Boy the lynch vote promises to end up just like the Mayoral election. We have 5 people who's been voted for and so far it's pretty even.

You all don't want to think about what's going to happen if there's a tie for a lynch vote.

Let's just say dead president zombie apocolypse.

Posted at

Don't forget the double pepperoni.

I don't trust Niccea
And you have full rights to do so. Any one of us could be mafia really. The only one we can be sure is not mafia at the moment is…. well… you.
then why is niccea gunning for me? the prank was a onetime only deal, hak said so.
besides if/when i die tomorrow it'll be niccea's fault

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You all don't want to think about what's going to happen if there's a tie for a lynch vote.

Let's just say dead president zombie apocolypse.
First one there "wins"?

Posted at

then why is niccea gunning for me? the prank was a onetime only deal, hak said so.
I'm assuming she's doing that because she considers you a liability. Like it or not, she's in charge of the town and if you're not willing to play ball she can do whatever she likes about it. For example she found out your role by consulting the detective.

The mayor is one of the most powerful players in the game and one of the hardest to kill. It her responsibility to find out the roles of all the special players and co-ordinate their efforts. In the meantime the Godfather does the same for the Mafia.

Of course if it would ever happen that the Godfather lands the position as the Mayor it's almost game over as long as he/she plays it well.

Posted at

I'm assuming she's doing that because she considers you a liability. Like it or not, she's in charge of the town and if you're not willing to play ball she can do whatever she likes about it. For example she found out your role by consulting the detective.

The mayor is one of the most powerful players in the game and one of the hardest to kill. It her responsibility to find out the roles of all the special players and co-ordinate their efforts. In the meantime the Godfather does the same for the Mafia.

Of course if it would ever happen that the Godfather lands the position as the Mayor it's almost game over as long as he/she plays it well.
i don't trust the mayor or pardoner after the first game remember niccea

Posted at

An early tactic that the Mafia could do to score himself that seat is to have a mafia member run for the Mayors seat where all the mafia members would vote for him. That strong boost could easily help the mob in winning the election. The biggest problem with that tactic of course is that if they're found out we can just look at the vote tally and figure out who all the members are.

Posted at

An early tactic that the Mafia could do to score himself that seat is to have a mafia member run for the Mayors seat where all the mafia members would vote for him. That strong boost could easily help the mob in winning the election. The biggest problem with that tactic of course is that if they're found out we can just look at the vote tally and figure out who all the members are.
speaking of which what is niccea's role?
i'll trust her more if i know her role

Posted at

if the mafia has the mayor on their payroll their first goal would be removing the townies only night kill role townie (me)

Posted at

Here's the current vote.

Prank 3
Gullas
Aghammer
LeaderOfStars

LeaderofStars 2
Niccea
Seal of the Mayor

Catcatdragoo 1
The2ndRedBaron

GiantPinkWalrus 1
Waff

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 1
Skoolmunkee

It's not looking good for Prank.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Well FYI Niccea revealed her role to me in a privat conversation, I feel like she would become more of a target if I revealed it…

Posted at

Just saying that makes her a more juicy target since you're hinting that she's something good.

Not that she isn't a priority target already. Mayors tend to have a bulls eye target posted on their hat.

Now I'm curious what she is…

Posted at

Well FYI Niccea revealed her role to me in a privat conversation, I feel like she would become more of a target if I revealed it…
lets not forget that people can LIE niccea's no saint

Posted at

Just saying that makes her a more juicy target since you're hinting that she's something good.

Not that she isn't a priority target already. Mayors tend to have a bulls eye target posted on their hat.
the one gunning for the mayor need to waste the body guard first

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.