Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Other animal clue people

My avi is wearing a green fluffy hat. I opened a hatshop before the kills even went down cause someone commented on my awesome hat. HAT!! lol.

I checked those other animal guys too, and I really didn't find anything else pointing at any of them. You were the only one who had other things like the lurkers and the military avatar that showed up in the clues. So I stand by my earlier post. :]

Your hat may be a fuzzy one but I'm sure the navy or someone has green fuzzy hats. More importantly your avatar is obviously based on the Uncle Sam Needs YOU! posters which were a call for military signups. Whether the hat is a helmet or not, the military link to your clue is still there.

Product Placement- I did read your earlier post, but I don't know what to think about the "lurker" thing. It could be someone who hasn't posted much, but I think the specific wording matching the text on a comic belonging to FGM is more damning.

I don't agree that the Godfather is the specific person who killed Oz. It only says that the Godfather would come to collect, which could mean in general terms that the mafia was going to collect. It didn't say the godfather himself did the 'collecting.' The Godfather doesn't usually do his own dirty work :] I mean, it's possible, but I don't think it's that strong. If it were the godfather himself Oz might have said.

Edit: LoS is the vigilante? Oh for crying out loud.

Posted at

What text in my comics are in those clues? Navy having green hats, really?! How am I a lurker. I'm probably the one whos posted most in this topic, I was posting after everyone else saying vote for me and as I remember it my main reasoning to vote for me was "I'm not mafia." :D

Posted at

I just looked through your comic and the thing that skool is pointing out is the 4th(last) page in your comic called The Rejects. There's a shadowy figure lurking in an alley and a guy comments on that.

No offense but that's a pretty strong link that might say you killed Humorman.

Here's the page

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

LoS, you have wasted time with the hit and you knew it.

If the townies are not united and mafia will eat us alive.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

You know, I really don't like the vig role… I know it's supposed to help balance the power of the mafia kills but it hasn't worked out in any of the games I've been a part of.

my god, you guys are a bunch of tight wads.
did any of you guys laugh at my prank?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You know, I really don't like the vig role… I know it's supposed to help balance the power of the mafia kills but it hasn't worked out in any of the games I've been a part of.

I'm voting to lynch LoS by the way. Right now we have no way of knowing for sure about the other people on the lynch list, but we know he is the vig and acted irresponsible.

Posted at

i'm not a dumbass gringa, i just want people to laugh

Posted at

I'm sure the autocracies that were the gullas massacre are just still fresh in you mind.

LoS. You're not helping your case by insulting people.

Posted at

well unlike gullus whenever or not i live past the lynch i will die because niccea can't take a joke

Posted at

I'm sure the autocracies that were the gullas massacre are just still fresh in you mind.

LoS. You're not helping your case by insulting people.
gringa/gringo not an insult look it up on wikipedia

Posted at

I know what it means. It's a derogatory term for someone who's not Latino in origin. Also, you called her Dumbass.

Posted at

Well I don't like being called a cracker either way.
yeah right

Gringo (feminine, gringa) is a Spanish and Portuguese word used in Latin America to generally denote people from the United States, but in some cases it is also used to denote foreign non-native speakers of Spanish (physical appearance i.e. race often plays a role), usually from northern Europe or Canada–especially English-speakers.[1] Anglophones may consider the word pejorative, and dictionaries such as the American Heritage Dictionary classify gringo as "offensive slang," "usually disparaging," and "often disparaging."[2] However, Hispanophones disagree on whether or not gringo is derogatory; it is not considered as such by the authoritative Diccionario de la lengua española de la Real Academia Española.

Posted at

I'm certain that when you include an offensive adjective to it you mean it as a negative term.

waff
waff
Posted at

….I got nothing.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

In my experience, a word like gringo which is intended to refer to a specific group of people may not be dinotatively offensive, it can very easily be connotatively offensive, as the linked article suggests. The only person I know who ever used the word frequently was my high school Spanish teacher and she said it almost lovingly while referring to her students. Once I remember her saying, "Aye, when I hear you gringos speaking Espanish it makes me so happy!" But I have known others to use it offensively for other situations.

Either way, I'm going to have to ask that this conversation be carried out elsewhere, as it is pertaining less and less to the game and it's looking poorly to any people reading this whom we might be trying to recruit for future games.

Posted at

Yeah I totally forgot about Rejects CURSE YOU HEK AND YOUR RED HERRINGS. Will I still interpet it as lack of posts in forum and the door way thing and Dranus hasn't posted and has a character in a door way in a comic.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

i'm not a dumbass gringa, i just want people to laugh
well it's not really working…

Ofcourse someone did, deffonetly the mafia cause now they know who to kill. Actually come to think of it they could also keep on hold of you cause you are a total wild card, letting us townies decide your fate and who knows what would happen….
well unlike gullus whenever or not i live past the lynch i will die because niccea can't take a joke
Well jokes are fun but when they hurt/insult people personally then it's no longer a joke. Some people get easily offended while others don't at all. After all the anonymity of the interwebz can make us all feel like the superman or der übermench ;)

Posted at

when should i have started caring what people though about me

well mafia you know who the vig is make it quick

waff
waff
Posted at

(the following post has nothing to do with anything anywhere. not even mafia or fighting)
*dramatic pose* we shall fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!
I'm geussing this is where that quote come… plus if los and niccea are going to have a cat fight I'm gonna need some pop corn B)…and a camcorder.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Monkey's looking like a good suspect then?…

But I really, really want LoS to die.

Seriously. You have no idea.

Posted at

(the following post has nothing to do with anything anywhere. not even mafia or fighting)
*dramatic pose* we shall fight like men, and ladies, and ladies who dress like men!
I'm geussing this is where that quote come… plus if los and niccea are going to have a cat fight I'm gonna need some pop corn B)…and a camcorder.
hey smelly i'm a guy it'll be just a regular fight

Posted at

los and niccea are going to have a cat fight I'm gonna need some pop corn B)…and a camcorder.

… LoS is female?

Oh well.. that answers that.

Oh hell I have no idea who to vote for. I'm contemplating turning in an empty slip this time.

waff
waff
Posted at

who say it wont end up as a catfight?B)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.