Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The fact that the detective told me your role proves that the detective trusts me, which could only happen if I had been checked out beforehand. Which they said they did.

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 1
Skoolmunkee

why is skool going after her flying cousin
I will not be voting for LoS XD

Posted at

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 1
Skoolmunkee

why is skool going after her flying cousin
I will not be voting for LoS XD
i think she hates you for being able to fly

waff
waff
Posted at

Boy the lynch vote promises to end up just like the Mayoral election. We have 5 people who's been voted for and so far it's pretty even.

You all don't want to think about what's going to happen if there's a tie for a lynch vote.

Let's just say dead president zombie apocolypse.
hey guys I have a brilliant idea! lets tie the lynch vote.

Posted at

Boy the lynch vote promises to end up just like the Mayoral election. We have 5 people who's been voted for and so far it's pretty even.

You all don't want to think about what's going to happen if there's a tie for a lynch vote.

Let's just say dead president zombie apocolypse.
hey guys I have a brilliant idea! lets tie the lynch vote.
i'm game for that

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, I've made my choice of who to lynch~

Jolly good.

Posted at

Well, I've made my choice of who to lynch~

Jolly good.
hey crocty something missing from your avatar and i'm not sure what it is

crocty
crocty
Posted at

His top hat.
I'll fix that.

(If I edited the top hat on to his head, that wouldn't matter, right? I mean, it'd just add a top hat on to my avatar, so any previous clues that might've been pointing to me through my avatar would still be valid, unless there was a clue I missed saying "And the killer wasn't wearing a top hat." Am I correct?)

Actually bugger it I'm too lazy to edit the top hat on.

Posted at

His top hat.
I'll fix that.

(If I edited the top hat on to his head, that wouldn't matter, right? I mean, it'd just add a top hat on to my avatar, so any previous clues that might've been pointing to me through my avatar would still be valid, unless there was a clue I missed saying "And the killer wasn't wearing a top hat." Am I correct?)

Actually bugger it I'm too lazy to edit the top hat on.
i was just wondering

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Decided to have a bit of fun with the lynch vote count on the first page. See if you can spot it!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Decided to have a bit of fun with the lynch vote count on the first page. See if you can spot it!

Is it

Omg tie alert

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yup. Looks like the dead president zombie apocolypse is on the way.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay but seriously, Skool, if possible could you compile all your evidence against Monkey?

As much as killing LoS would help us, we should kill a mafia, so…

Posted at

Who are the dead presidents? I already killed Lincoln…again…
every president that is dead right now
thats at least 30 presidents right there
this'll be a class one outbreak

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

c'mon Crocty… you and I suffered together through the mess that Gullas left in the last game. A rogue Vig is bad news. If LOS is willing to work with Niccea and forget the past (let's all work together in THIS game) he could be a value and could be saved a needless death.

Los, what do you say?

Okay but seriously, Skool, if possible could you compile all your evidence against Monkey?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah, darn Gullas.
)8<

But yes, LoS, cooperation please. D:

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

This might the most interesting Mafia game ever!

Who are the dead presidents? I already killed Lincoln…again…
every president that is dead right now
thats at least 30 presidents right there
this'll be a class one outbreak

Prank
Prank
Posted at

I still don´t understand why people are voting against me :/

Posted at

c'mon Crocty… you and I suffered together through the mess that Gullas left in the last game. A rogue Vig is bad news. If LOS is willing to work with Niccea and forget the past (let's all work together in THIS game) he could be a value and could be saved a needless death.

Los, what do you say?

niccea is just mad because i refuse to help her.
i have a good reason why i'm not helping her: until the detective says other wise i believe niccea to be mafia

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Los, what do you say?

i have a good reason why i'm not helping her: until the detective says other wise i believe niccea to be mafia

Apparently she HAS been checked out.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Los, what do you say?

Why? Everyone knows you're the vigilante, if she's vigilante, working with her is going to do damage if she tells you to kill a townie with no evidence, and if she does, don't do it.

Anyway, I'm going to check Skool's clues again, as she refuses to compile them, I'll have to go back a page or two. ): Darn her making me do work.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I am not asking the detective to reveal themselves to danger just to satisfy you LoS. They are working with me, so they either trust me or have checked me out. There is really not much I can do otherwise to offer you any proof.

Posted at

I already did just a page or two back, I dunno what else I'm supposed to compile. :[ The military avatar > combat knife, shadow lurkers (named as such) in his most recent page of The Rejects, a hit that took a few tries could be a clue toward no talent (another of his comics) and switching technique (mentioned within the first 10 pages of no talent), and the animal references (others have those too). The pardoning thing was interesting but not really evidence. There's not a whole lot because I don't have time this game to do super clue searching like I did the other two games I played, but it's more than I found for anyone else.

Edit: sorry crocty :] I wasn't refusing, I just wasn't home.

Also if LoS was really being a jackass to Niccea and calling her things like 'bitch', I wish I had known sooner, because that is account freezing territory there. Could someone link me? EDIT: OK, got some links. Iffy. >:/ Will take care of what I can. Move along, nothing to see here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.