Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Annnd that's my que.

Awesome… except I assume I'm on the second line waiting to attack when you all die? :D

waff
waff
Posted at

we need a pic of all of us + the zombie presidents in a school photo type layout…*tumbleweed*…well don't look at me I ain't gonna do it.

Posted at

nice pic. But where am I?!
Assume what Aghammer assumed.
we need a pic of all of us + the zombie presidents in a school photo type layout.
It would never work. The presidents would have finished eating all the townies by the time the photographer sets up his camera.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

I don't get the zombie presidents reference D:> Explain please.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

The thing about Lincoln is he was killed with a shot to the head. When he came back as a zombie his brain was mostly gone already. You can't stop him. You just can't!

Btw, There's one hour left for votes and

OMG TIE ALERT!!

Damn this code. Wont let me have as much fun as I want to.

Posted at

Will I said I wouldn't vote for LoS so I won't. Prank I don't fully believe you are mafia but for lack of a better canadate sorry man your my vote. I hope I won't be voted out.

waff
waff
Posted at

The thing about Lincoln is he was killed with a shot to the head. When he came back as a zombie his brain was mostly gone already. You can't stop him. You just can't!

OMG TIE ALERT!!
If the zombie presidents rise does that mean someone will get lynched? will there be a tie-breaker?

Posted at

I don't get the zombie presidents reference D:> Explain please.
The fact that you need to ask means that you haven't been paying attention at all.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Should LoS be at 4 or am I misreading?

OMG TIEALERT!!

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Waff, Aghammer, Gullas.

All these people voted without any strong evidence, WHEN we have a rogue vig hanging around. Gullas might have changed his vote to avoid suspicions and I still believe the fact that he is registered as Gullas the impaler should be taken into account with the curling iron.

I smell a mafia conspiracy. I think you might be involved, Monkey.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Should LoS be at 4 or am I misreading?

OMG TIEALERT!!

You are correct! Apocalypse avoided.

waff
waff
Posted at

Waff, Aghammer, Gullas.

All these people voted without any strong evidence, WHEN we have a rogue vig hanging around. Gullas might have changed his vote to avoid suspicions and I still believe the fact that he is registered as Gullas the impaler should be taken into account with the curling iron.

prank I'm not voteing for you I'm voting for a tie and undead presidents rising *insane laughter*

Prank
Prank
Posted at

What happens with a Tie?

prank I'm not voteing for you I'm voting for a tie and undead presidents rising *insane laughter*

Convenient.

Posted at

Waff, Aghammer, Gullas.

I'm sorry man. But I don't want to be voted out and I said I wouldn't vote for LoS for standing up for me. You were secound highest.

Posted at

What happens with a Tie?
*Sigh*

It's basically a running joke. LeaderofStar voted for Zombie George Washington during the mayoral election. We came close to a tie during the election and Hakoshen threatened that he would give the role of mayor and pardoner to zombie Washington and Lincoln.

The lynch vote was close to a tie again and Hakoshen started threaten us again.

Here's the post where he made that threat:
Boy the lynch vote promises to end up just like the Mayoral election. We have 5 people who's been voted for and so far it's pretty even.

You all don't want to think about what's going to happen if there's a tie for a lynch vote.

Let's just say dead president zombie apocolypse.
Just pay more attention and you'll do all right.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Always do bro :)

Also when you guys check out my comics feel free to post a comment :D

Posted at

And I appreacate it. I only had 3 people check out my comic today after all the accusing me you'd think more people would bother to check the facts themselfs :(

Posted at

Say guys… I think I may be suspicious. Why don't you check out my comic as well to see if you can spot any clues?

:neenjah:

Posted at

Sure PP but I'll have to do it tonight cause I'm in the middle of class.shh don't tell may professor.

waff
waff
Posted at

curse it. I'm after the rising of the undead presidents. If they don't I'm gonna seem like a jackhole for voting for prank.

Posted at

Sure PP but I'll have to do it tonight cause I'm in the middle of class.shh don't tell may professor.
Sure thing. My mouth is sealed.

On a totally unrelated note, what is your professors phone number anyways?

Posted at

Its 555-FAKE the area code is not. Why do you ask?

Well I though of another reason to suspect me dang it. Wow next time I'm sticking eith my maonkey avi and deleting all my comics >:D

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Its 555-FAKE the area code is not. Why do you ask?

Well I though of another reason to suspect me dang it. Wow next time I'm sticking eith my maonkey avi and deleting all my comics >:D

Can you blame me and munkee for accusing you?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.