Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Say guys… I think I may be suspicious. Why don't you check out my comic as well to see if you can spot any clues?

Everyone knows the best way to get your comic noticed by an admin is to murder somebody!

OK, I changed my vote. I know it's last minute but I thought I'd just go with the flow. GreenMonkey, you get like… a reprieve or something. From me. For nowwwwwwww~

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Everyone knows the best way to get your comic noticed by an admin is to murder somebody!

That would explain why none of you have checked mine out, considering I haven't successfully managed to kill anyone yet :( .

Posted at

I can't blame you but its quite fustrating to know your innocent and still be accused by logic and reason. Well when all said and done and I die it will be proof enough. I'll expect an apoligy when this occurs.

waff
waff
Posted at

I can't blame you but its quite fustrating to know your innocent and still be accused by logic and reason. Well when all said and done and I die it will be proof enough. I'll expect an apoligy when this occurs.
K, but for now my personal goal is a tie for lynch vote (undead presidents).

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Hey, I never voted you. Just explained logic and reason :P

Posted at

I wouldn't worry too much at the moment greenmonkey. LoS is leading at the moment by two points.

Also, I've been down the exactly same road. It's not fun being wrongfully accused.

DAY ONE LYNCH VOTES
Names surrounded by * * indicate a vote that was changed.

LeaderofStars (5)
Niccea
Seal of the Mayor
*Crocty*
Gullas
The2ndRedBaron
SkoolMunkee

Prank (3)
*Gullas*
Aghammer
LeaderOfStars
Waff

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (1)
*Skoolmunkee*
Crocty

Catcatdragoo (0)
*The2ndRedBaron*

GiantPinkWalrus (0)
*Waff*

Posted at

I still have a gut instinct about my original line of thought - that the killer is animal-named - and I know the very person I would have voted for. I realize that it is not a very strong position, and defer to our Mayor's platform. I'm with her.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

A fierce wind whipped about town as the townsfolk gathered and voiced their opinions about who should die and who should be spared. Ultimately, and with a few close last minute declarations (exactly at 00:00 mind you), it was decided that LeaderofStars would hang.

LeaderofStars looked around him, and decided it was not worth the fight. One man alone couldn't hope to prevail against this many, and offered no resistance as he was led to the gallows, and still nothing as the shackles were placed on his wrists and the noose around his neck.

"Any last words?" Hakoshen the executioner asked.

"Yeah. All of you can suck my pende-" and the lever was pulled, dropping LeaderofStars a mere three feet, but the fall was sufficient enough to dislodge his brain stem from the spinal column's top vertebrae, and he was now quite dead.

LeaderofStars the vigilante has been executed!

NIGHT TWO HAS BEGUN!

You know the drill, 24 hours to send in your actions! First come, first serve.

Posted at

Am I the only one who finds the prospect of lynching someone on the grounds of graffiting the Mayors face while the real killers get to walk, funny?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

He was going to try and kill more townies, or Niccea's bodyguards.

Plus he's annoying. So~

Posted at

Oh well. Rest in pieces LoS. Your colorful character will not be soon forgotten.

waff
waff
Posted at

*angry grumbling* feh.

Posted at

I wanted to pardon him but I didn't want Niccea to be mad at me…I mean she controled the votes well and it might make me seem more like mofia :( sorry LoS

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oooh I forgot to vote, which is lucky, because I would have voted for leader of stars as well because I always like to get rid of him, and then I would look stupid for killing the vigilante too!

So a win for team vast!

Come on Mafia! Bring the shizzle to my hizzle if you dare!

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

What I miss?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Nothin much… you might want to hide under your bed though… it's nighttime. I got my 45 in one hand (Kimber) and my 9mm in my pj pocket as my backup piece. A 20gauge in a secret compartment under my bed loaded with double-X sits next to my box of grenades (frag type, of course). Ready to rock.

What I miss?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

And you know who I love? Paramedics… that's right.. you guys are awesome!!!! (whoever you are ;))

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

yet another reason same gender smex I hate

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

??

yet another reason same gender smex I hate

Posted at

Nice set up Ag. I only have a sawwed off and two oozis.

Also the other thing that pointed to me I was talking about earlier was the latin name for the mafia. I used latin for the description of "Rejects".

I'm glad you all realized that I wasn't mafia :D

And I do realize if another clue points to me like this last I'm going to be killed. Which will be a sad day indeed.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

/|/\4f14 d0/\/'t sc4r3 /\/\ 3

L33t …LEARN IT!!

Posted at

RIP LOS

*stabs kent and takes his stuff*
look i can one up you all

*Leaves the police station with my stolen stuff*
*tiptoes past Aghammer's place - knowing that Ag's packing heat*

I'm gonna hide tonight!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

cause you are one of them? just wondering for tomorrow's action :)

/|/\4f14 d0/\/'t sc4r3 /\/\ 3

L33t …LEARN IT!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.