Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

c'mon Crocty… you and I suffered together through the mess that Gullas left in the last game. A rogue Vig is bad news. If LOS is willing to work with Niccea and forget the past (let's all work together in THIS game) he could be a value and could be saved a needless death.

Los, what do you say?

Okay but seriously, Skool, if possible could you compile all your evidence against Monkey?

As much as killing LoS would help us, we should kill a mafia, so…
niccea is just mad because i refuse to help her.
i have a good reason why i'm not helping her: until the detective says other wise i believe niccea to be mafia

Apparently she HAS been checked out.
but her real role remains a mystery to me and as such i don't trust her. thats why i pranked her. i wanted to see what she would do. at this point i strongly suspect her to be mafia

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh, okay then Skool.

I'm gonna vote for Monkey then, and if the godfather should cancel the lynch, LoS, kill Monkey then.

Providing Skool doesn't actually freeze LoS…
But at this point it looks like he's in for a freezing~

Posted at

Okay but seriously, Skool, if possible could you compile all your evidence against Monkey?

As much as killing LoS would help us, we should kill a mafia, so…

I already did just a page or two back, I dunno what else I'm supposed to compile. :[ The military avatar > combat knife, shadow lurkers, no talent and switching technique, and the animal references (others have those too). The pardoning thing was interesting but not really evidence. There's not a whole lot because I don't have time this game to do super clue searching like I did the other two games I played, but it's more than I found for anyone else.

Also if LoS was really being a jackass to Niccea and calling her things like 'bitch', I wish I had known sooner, because that is account freezing territory there. Could someone link me?
YES!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm gonna vote for Monkey then, and if the godfather should cancel the lynch, LoS, kill Monkey then.

Monkey is protected by my bodyguards. That means no night hits. And I would hope that I have reason enough to trust my pardoner for now.

Posted at

but her real role remains a mystery to me and as such i don't trust her. thats why i pranked her. i wanted to see what she would do. at this point i strongly suspect her to be mafia

I'm not sure what else you expected the mayor to do, after you were a jerk to them outside of the game and then tried to hit them. I'm not really sure what you were hoping to accomplish.

I think we all know that you're not a very good vigilante anyway. :] If that's the kind of stuff you're gonna do every time you play the game…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hm! I'm bored, time to type out what we should do.

Provided LoS is frozen or refuses to cooperate, then we lynch Monkey.
If he's pardoned by the godfather, Niccea declares a double lynch, we kill Monkey and someone else that we believe to be mafia is lynched.

Provided LoS is let off the hook, we all cry–Sorry, I mean, We lynch monkey, if he dies, he's most likely not mafia and we cry some more. Then LoS kills NOONE in the night whatsoever.

Provided Monkey is pardoned by the godfather, LoS kills Monkey, paramedics protect LoS, hopefully we kill a mafia. Declare a double lynch if LoS dies. Monkey and someone else dies.

…The bodyguards…
Right.

Well screw LoS then.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

And I would hope that I have reason enough to trust my pardoner for now.
The first rule of mafia is; You do NOT trust anyone.

The second rule of mafia is; YOU DO NOT. TRUST. ANYONE.

The third rule of mafia is; No shirts or shoes while killing.

The fourth rule of mafia is; If someone falls down, goes limp, faints, or someone gives up, the hit is over.

The fifth rule of mafia is; If this is your first time at mafia, you have to kill.

The sixth rule of mafia is; No pointing out if I missed any rules of fight club.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The fourth rule of mafia is; If someone falls down, goes limp, faints, or someone gives up, the hit is over.

The fifth rule of mafia is; If this is your first time at mafia, you have to kill.

The sixth rule of mafia is; No pointing out if I missed any rules of fight club.
I trust anyone unless they give me reason not to trust them. Right now, I think I will take most people at their word. Except for the 12 townies that reported in.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

12 townies?…
You mean 12 regular townies, or the 12 townies overall?…

waff
waff
Posted at

I think not telling anyone is in there somewhere.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

12 townies?…
You mean 12 regular townies, or the 12 townies overall?…
11 people PQed me and reported to be townies.

Humorman never responded, but as shown by the narrative he is a townie.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I replaced the two not tellings with trust noone, Waff.

And Niccea, if there's normally 7, dead 1 is Humorman, you have 6 actual townies.
And 5 people lying.

You have the 5 mafia right there.

waff
waff
Posted at

I replaced the two not tellings with trust noone, Waff.
ok then I don't think you missed anything.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

4. Only two guys to a fight.
5. One fight at a time.
7. The fights go on as long as they have to.

The ones I missed were ^

): Darn!

Oh well…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yes but that means that there are still 5 people telling the truth. I don't feel like we have any strong evidence yet. I could be wrong.

Posted at

I believe skool is mafia who is trying to sway votes from a mafia member already being accused to me. I also belive Hak is mafia for putting in so many red herrings pointing at me.

Ask yourself would you consider Uncle Sam stabing a person with a army knife? Someone see if there is any army or sci-fi comics out there. Free me from these charges!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I believe skool is mafia who is trying to sway votes from a mafia member already being accused to me. I also belive Hak is mafia for putting in so many red herrings pointing at me.

Ask yourself would you consider Uncle Sam stabing a person with a army knife? Someone see if there is any army or sci-fi comics out there. Free me from these charges!

And you sir, have the 666th post.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Does that make him the devil?

His advocate maybe.

Posted at

I ain't no mafia. :[ Hak might be mafia though, sure… I just started with the animal thing and went from there! I'll admit what I found isn't very strong, but these clues are kind of hard. We'll probably need more of them before we for sure figure anyone out. Just the lurking stranger thing, that seemed pretty strong… and you had to check a comic to find it, so that seems it would be less likely of a red herring? Unless it does refer to someone quiet and it was just a huge coincidence. I would think though that red herrings would point to several people, and not at one? Maybe not.

Ask yourself would you consider Uncle Sam stabing a person with a army knife?
Are you calling Uncle Sam a wimp?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

<^.^> Class is starting soon. I will not be back until after the day is over. I'll assess damages then. Paramedics report to me for assignments. Paranoid, Veteran. Just sit there and look pretty. Townies, don't die. Mafia, DIE!!!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

One more thing, we're doing that 2 in game day inactivity penalty this game as well. So in other words, if you don't post or PQ me any kind of action in two in game days, or 4 actual days, Hakoshen comes to your house and cuts you up with a lightsaber. So it doesn't matter if all you do is vote, players who do nothing will be expunged.

Speaking of doing nothing, there are 18 people alive and only 8 votes have been officially sent to me.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

speaking of those votes can we see a tally?

Yeah it runs on the first page now.

Posted at

This might the most interesting Mafia game ever!

Who are the dead presidents? I already killed Lincoln…again…
every president that is dead right now
thats at least 30 presidents right there
this'll be a class one outbreak

Annnd…. that's my que.

Authors Comments:
GAH! Making this one was a bitch. I was having a hard time finding more presidents that had easy enough characteristics that it could easily be incorporated into stick figure and be recognizable.

Also this is the first time I decided working some of your avatars into the strips (if you don't count detective/mayor Ozon) so that was additional work. I'm sorry if your avatar is not part of the strip but bugger it all if I was gonna incorporate more then 5-6 guys.

In case you can't recognize the presidents that I haphazardly lined up for you, they are:
James A. Garfield
Abraham Lincoln
Theodor Roosevelt
George Washington
and John F. Kennedy.

That's right Niccea. Abe is back…. with vengeance.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.