Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
humorman
humorman
Posted at

Vote for humorman.

…because if I don't post this every six hours, people will ignore me.

Posted at

And Mister Kent. Please stop changing avatars. It is a crucial rule in this game.

I only changededed it the once. Now its good.

I'm calling it now: Niccea's a witch! (or..Mafia? What game are we playing again?)

Back to mayoral debates..
its time for the mayoral race death match

Posted at

I'd love to come up with random names for the mafia that I'm not apart of XD. Also as canidate for mayor the rules are important. Also nice new ava Mister.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm calling it now: Niccea's a witch!

I weigh more than a duck. Sorry. Not a witch. I'm also not made of wood. But I do have a voodoo snowglobe of Townston.

Posted at

Vote for humorman.

I would never do that.

Posted at

Vote for humorman.

Vote for me cause Humorman's avatar is scary, and LoS is rude. I'm a nice guy who isn't mafia XD

Posted at

Vote for humorman.

Vote for me cause Humorman's avatar is scary, and LoS is rude. I'm a nice guy who isn't mafia XD
i'm only rude to the person on my list

Posted at

I'll also stop Global Warming. Vote TFGM XD still not mafia but probably starting to get annoying >XD

Posted at

I'll also stop Global Warming. Vote TFGM XD still not mafia but probably starting to get annoying >XD
yes it is

Posted at

alas thank to a bunch of tight wads we can't as it is off topicing and the offends people

crocty
crocty
Posted at

alas thank to a bunch of tight wads we can't as it is off topicing and the offends people
wat

Posted at

Curses my schemes foiled again! Fine talk about on topic. Explained to me why Zombe Washington is the best mayor. What is his platform?

Posted at

Curses my schemes foiled again! Fine talk about on topic. Explained to me why Zombe Washington is the best mayor. What is his platform?
*zombie washington is eating some chump's brain* um… lets say that dude is mafia

Posted at

he will kill them and eat their brains as long as i pay him money *hands washington a twenty* i suspect he knows who is mafia and who isn't

Posted at

he has a hunger for the brains of evildoers. and being a zombie via magic powers he can't die

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I hereby declare that none of the candidates are fit for mayorness!
Thus, I wholeheartidly suggest you all vote for me, as I have now decided to run.

Same things as last time,
I ask you tell me your role, but will not PQ your a billion times asking you for it, accuse you of being mafia if you don't, or share your role to anyone else.
HOWEVER, THIS TIME *NEW*
If you are a lying dirty mafia, and tell me you're a townie, I will not believe you!
(By that, I mean if you tell me your role, I won't fully trust you until you prove it.)
Umm, what else was there?
Oh right, Picture of hawt woman drawn by Kitty to convince you to vote for me...

I will tell my role to anyone who PQs me, but will not post it in the thread.
Open to all mayorial suggestions~

That's all! ^_~ Tschus!

EDIT: Oh, and anyone like the detective who wants to share information to everyone, but obviously can't because the mafia would kill them, should they find out who the detective is, I will post the information for you.

Also 69th post in the thread. That deserves a medal.

waff
waff
Posted at

crocty I am a fool but I'm a discerning fool and a hobo at that so I'll need more convincing that just a somewhat moe picture of kitty. what are offering for the town, say in the realms of currency and enviromentalism.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, I am hopefully going to get this town out of recession.
Perhaps even bring back the delicious British pound.
*smexy pound sign* -> £

I'm going to try to clean up all the disgusting hobos. They need to leave.
Now.

Wait. >_> I mean…I'm going to give them sacks of money. If I win anyway. ^_~

EDIT: Oh, and I'm going on a fun day out soon, so I'll be gone for…

I dunno how long. A few hours.

All questions will be answered when I return. :D

Posted at

No! no no no^69th. I saw what you did Crocty in Mafia IV. Also I don't trust anyone to give my role if I had a role and if I did it wouldn't be mafia.

The only one I'd want to pq me their role would be the detective, and he'd have to prove he was who he was by determining my role if once again I had one or not.

Posted at

crocty I am a fool but I'm a discerning fool and a hobo at that so I'll need more convincing that just a somewhat moe picture of kitty. what are offering for the town, say in the realms of currency and enviromentalism.

zombie Washington says that brains will be used in place of money and something about defending this town against the mafia

crocty
crocty
Posted at

What did I do in Mafia IV? I forgot.
>_>

Eh, well if you don't wanna give me your role, fair dos.
But sharing roles with the mayor is a really helpful thing to do.

On a related note, if I become mayor, Vigilante…Please please pleeeease PQ me.
I A) don't want you to kill anyone I can trust, and 2) Don't want to lynch you thinking you're mafia.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.