Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
humorman
humorman
Posted at

Vote for humorman

…because you won't listen to logic, but respond well to tedious repetition.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Humorman said the same exact thing three times now.

He's got my vote.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'm going to try and avoid votes by running a reverse campaign. don't vote for waff.

Posted at

Argh! I've sent in my vote and I've started messing with my profile and avatar now but..

Am I… too late for somethin? D: *is nocturnal*

waff
waff
Posted at

:neenjah: arrgh

gullas
gullas
Posted at

the paranoia of the townies is visable like a green cloud covering the town, the screeching sound of despair bleeds ears, the disgusting smell of fear that can be smelled from the watertower to the great "TOWNSTON"-hill sign… all of this I see in you now! We must stay strong, townies and we need a leader who can drag us out of the ashes and rebuild this town with equality of all hard working men in mind, free healthcare-clynic, at least a elementary school AND PROMISE of doing all that he/she/whatevah can do to get us rid of the mafia virus! I know the perscription and it is me!

this comercial sponsored by "Gullas, fine fresh meat inc."

waff
waff
Posted at

…the disgusting smell of fear that can be smelled from the watertower to the great "TOWNSTON"-hill sign…
oh er sorry gullas that was me.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

-.- Hak, will you take a recycled poster or does it have to be brand new?

Preferrably new. Damn i go to sleep for six hours and look what I have to catch up with.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

…the disgusting smell of fear that can be smelled from the watertower to the great "TOWNSTON"-hill sign…

what the in the name of all (un)holy did you eat waff 0.o ?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

So far I cant decide between gullas and dance commander right now….

Flying Green Monkey's campaign implies we are going to turn Townston into the 51st state of the US, which as a dirty foreigner makes me feel alienated.
Humorman sent me a pq to get my vote but it didn't seem like his heart was really in it…
And zombie washington isn't a real candidate.
Mind you, niether is the dance commander….

So I guess its Gullas.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

So far I cant decide between gullas and dance commander right now….

Flying Green Monkey's campaign implies we are going to turn Townston into the 51st state of the US, which as a dirty foreigner makes me feel alienated.
Humorman sent me a pq to get my vote but it didn't seem like his heart was really in it…
And zombie washington isn't a real candidate.
Mind you, niether is the dance commander….

So I guess its Gullas.
D: What about me?

waff
waff
Posted at

what the in the name of all (un)holy did you eat waff 0.o ?
eat? but I haven't had anything to eat this week.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T.T But I'm laaaazy! Gah. Not enough time to make anything. And my pre-made pictures of Ni-chan are Tilt-tilt and Rawr! Rawr! would really hurt my image. Gah! *Runs around*

waff
waff
Posted at

well…I've voted and no-one's died yet…*starts picking his nose*

waff
waff
Posted at

…I won't use the instalynch being that I never found this fair.
yeah at this point it would only benefit the mafia.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

If someone was prancing about going "I'm Mafia," then I would use it, but right now…why do we even have that power? Nobody ever uses it.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

If someone was prancing about going "I'm Mafia," then I would use it, but right now…why do we even have that power? Nobody ever uses it.

It's like a nuclear weapon; when someone actually uses it they might win the battle and save a million lives in the end, but how will history remember them and their decision? As a hero or a madman?

And one more thing…

Niccea for Term 5

Also, I won't use the instalynch being that I never found this fair.

1. All official actions in game must be PQ'd to the GM (that's me) to be counted as valid.

2. Please do not deadtalk. If you died in the game, alas you are dead. Don't tell game information to other alive players.

3. Feel free to share the results of PQ's I send you, but do not post them in the actual forum.

4. Each day cycle will begin with a narrative summarizing the actions during the night. A clue will point to ALL actions that have transpired in the night.

5. Actions are resolved on a first come first serve basis. (Example: Mafia sends in a kill for the vigilante. Vigilante later sends in a kill for the Mad Hatter. Vigilante will die before he can make the kill.)

6. If your hit is preempted by someone else(ie, someone else kills your target before you do) I will notify you of this.

7. The cake is a lie.

Posted at

It's like a nuclear weapon; when someone actually uses it they might win the battle and save a million lives in the end, but how will history remember them and their decision? As a hero or a madman?

Well, I wouldn't necissarily associate 'savea million lives' with 'madman'. 9w9;

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Tick tock mafia. You have less than 8 hours. As soon as the mayor gets elected I'll be making the chapter page forever sealing your fate as the Sugar Coated Clouds. We Townstonians will not run in fear of that. Unless you teamed up with the Rainbow Colored Toe Sock of DOOM!

Posted at

Tick tock mafia. You have less than 8 hours. As soon as the mayor gets elected I'll be making the chapter page forever sealing your fate as the Sugar Coated Clouds. We Townstonians will not run in fear of that. Unless you teamed up with the Rainbow Colored Toe Sock of DOOM!

What if we're all diabetic? D: And afraid of all things puffy and high in the sky??

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well. I guess the cake is a lie because it is fictional. But it tells the truth. The truth lies in a lie.

Just give me my poster cred…

Posted at

O___________o You've got a point there… I think. xD;

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well. I guess the cake is a lie because it is fictional. But it tells the truth. The truth lies in a lie.

Just give me my poster cred…

:) I did. I think.

waff
waff
Posted at

What if we're all diabetic? D: And afraid of all things puffy and high in the sky??
gimme a few minutes and you'll get a cloud you will fear.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.