Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I had some time to check a few people. Crocty your clean. And so is Prank sorry for suspecting you before.

But GPW, I believe you killed humerman! Lurker can be used as a term to discribe someone on forums that don't post which you didn't. One of your comics has someone answering a door and when they open it is killed by someone with a giant knife! Sounds familiar to me.

As for me being military it is true uncle sam was born from the military, BUT he is strickly used for recruiting not fighting. A military helmet? A fuzzy green hat used by the navy? This is kinda flimsy.

As for the animal splicing clue I figure it's meant to mean animal person or an useral animal, Gaint Pink Walrus.
has drasnus posted yet?
He did just a moment ago.

Also if you look at the author of the comic with the man with the giant knife, you'll see that it was in fact Drasnus who drew it AND submitted it. I haven't submitted any knife related comics on Drunkduck, also the thumbnail is straight from Drasnus' comic.

Meh, believe what you want, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

product placement, "he who made the rythme, did the crime!"

PRODUCT PLACEMENT IS MAFIA!

Waff, you are quite right, I know where I am with a good lynching. Everything else is confusing and scary!
Oh yeah, not just lynching, wild accusations-

WAFF IS MAFIA!

Anyone else who needs accusing round here? You all look pretty guilty to me!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I haven't been accused yet, Hark…
Actually, I got told I wasn't guilty by Monkey…

Also, I checked out PinkWalrus again (lol) and the first comic of his totally cool comic about video games 2 has emphasis on their hairs, and humorman was killed with a curling iron. :o

Posted at

product placement, "he who made the rythme, did the crime!"
Oh yeah! Well… you're a… poop head… that… rhymes with… something.

…so there!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

crotcy you make a persuasive case, lets lynch that walrus.
And if the walrusis innocent, we can lynch YOU!

Posted at

The "shoot 'em all and let God sort it out" approach?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Sounds like a plan!

waff
waff
Posted at

Sounds like a plan!
well before we start *runs off with crocty's gun.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

HEY! I NEED THAT TO KILL TOWNIES! D:<

waff
waff
Posted at

*runs off with crocty shirt and harkvast's sword* hey I'm on a running spree.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SarcasticConfession

Checkmate.
You're right, that was a sarcastic confession! You got me~

Unless that too was a sarcastic comment and you knew that we would figure it out and so clear all suspicion of you
Oh darn, you got me again! D:

waff
waff
Posted at

Checkmate.

Unless that too was a sarcastic comment and you knew that we would figure it out and so clear all suspicion of you
er...your confession just screwed up my plans to steal the missles hidden in hark's bunker.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Checkmate.

er...your confession just screwd up my plans to steal the missles hidden in hark's bunker.
And that's why I had to do it!

Now give me the money or 'Hark' will 'blow up' the entire 'town' with 'his' missiles.

waff
waff
Posted at

Checkmate.

er...your confession just screwd up my plans to steal the missles hidden in hark's bunker.
And that's why I had to do it!

Now give me the money or 'Hark' will 'blow up' the entire 'town' with 'his' missiles.
*produces a detonator* aha! but that confession has caused you to play right into my hands.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I knew you would use that trick detonator! You don't realise the potential catastrophes you could produce by being near that!

waff
waff
Posted at

*looks down at detonater*there was a trick detonater?

Posted at

All I'll say is what's true for all games; the more footsteps one makes the easier their trail becomes to follow. However, everyone can expect their death to be appropriately bloody.
I want a Shining-like elevator of blood please! I mean, IF I get killed. If I can't have that then I will settle for an Indiana Jones Face Melt.

Posted at

If it has to be bloody then please make it poetic for me.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Product Placement was a bit worried, what with the way Townston works he knew if you're not with the mob, then eventually they would come for you, and he knew that they would be coming for him. And so he waited, patiently, all night long with a thompson he had bought in the shop earlier and a newspaper he couldn't read due to his nerves. If this was the night of his death, he would go out fighting.
A tap on the window made him leap to his feet, spraying bullets into the window, the wall, the tree outside and everything he could hit with his wildly erratic aim. He paused, the blood rushing through his veins as he waited, and crept closer to the window. A pair of hands grabbed him by the sign around his neck and pulled him halfway through and then his attacker smacked him hard with a crossover hook and then followed with an uppercut, a classic combo.
As his vision swam and he saw all manners of duckies, stars and unicorns, he heard the distinctive click of a gun chambering a round, and looked up to find himself staring down the barrel of a submachine gun. There was a second click, and then nothing. The gun had jammed.
"Damn it, I knew I should have fixed that," the killer remarked, and Product Placement took the chance to slip back inside and reach for his gun. Time seemed to slow as he felt his footling slip from underneath him on some stray peice of fruit, and he collided into the far wall. So much for grace. When he turned, he saw his killer looming over him, a strange majesty to his presence as if his killer could bend the world to his will.
"So, this is it?" he asked, and his killer nodded. Strange, he felt so… at peace. Then, the killer, who had gotten his gun working again, pressed the barrel to his forehead and pulled the trigger. On his way out, the killer took Product Placement's gun, figuring he could use it for parts to fix his own and then was on his way.

Product Placement the townie is dead.

Mister Kent was on the run. As in literally, running as fast as he could because the person trying to kill him was not giving up in the slightest, and had hunted him down almost halfway across town. He ducked into an alley and into the side door of an apartment building and shut the door beside him, hoping with all hope that he'd lost his pursuer. If he could just survive until daytime he'd be alright.
He forced open the door of some random apartment and dashed in, bolting the door behind him. Whomever had been here before had likely just eaten and gone out because the smell of baked chicken could be smelled coming from down the hall. Cautiously, he moved to investigate, pausing at a name plate of someone named Mabel.
It seemed like things would work out okay until someone tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi," the killer said, and ran Mister Kent through with a knife. "Look, I appreciate you giving me workout with the runaround but in your next life, just make it easy and give up."
"Oh… so you CAN talk after all?" The killer merely shrugged and stabbed him again, and once more making sure to work the blade between the ribs for good measure, and left him to die in some stranger's house.

Mister Kent the townie is dead.

Kitty17 was gathering up her kit to head to her new patient tonight, since she had a gut feeling he was going to come under attack and it was up to her to save him. While she prepared, she flipped off the television, since it was some old black and white movie about some weird monster anyways. While headed down the street she saw someone approaching her who she couldn't identify.
"Lovely night, isn't it?" he asked.
"Do I know you?" she asked in return, and her now assailant's reply was taking a swing at her with a sledgehammer. She managed to dodge backwards, backpedaling away as the cloaked figure came forward. Kitty17 was no easy kill and that was for sure, but with no weapon she knew it was only a matter of time, especially because it was hard to guage where his next attack would come from as his dark figure concealed his movements. Therefore, it was a total surprise when he made a lunging thrust with a wakazashi and pierced her straight in her lungs.
Stunned by the sudden, searing cold tearing through her body and the odd combination of the feeling of drowning while not being in any water, she coughed up a mouthful of blood before he gruffly pushed her off of his blade and then, careful to wipe the blood off first, sheathed his weapon.

Kitty17 the paramedic is dead.

NIGHT TWO IS NOW OVER and day three has begun!

Lynch time!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

More dead townies = less potential mafia!

Posted at

Damn… dead on second night. Just like last time. Man, I'm bad at this game.

Maybe I should stop publicly pick at the clues.

Btw. Were these the only actions taken tonight or did the second paramedic not do anything this time around?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.