Posted at

Oh you cheeky devil, Ag!
It's cuz I don't wanty accidentally shot in the brain

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

4gh4mm3r !'m ju5t tuu cr4zy t00 b3 4 m4f!4

0wt of all pe0ple !'m 1345t 5u5p3ct…

N0w j000 Aghammer could definately be maf!a..try!ng to 5h!ft bl4m3 on m3…
5H4M3 0N YOU 4G………..5H4ME!!,0N!!,Y0U!!,

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

wait…what if one of the clues is in someones yoai comic…that would not be fair to those who aren't girls..or gay

Posted at

As long as its not A it should be fine. Most of them are just T anyway. Also CatCat's comic is yoai. The awesome art will make it alright for any homophob.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

I saw rape at the age of five no amount of art skills (props to cat for mad art skills) or therapy

WILL EVER NO MATTER WHAT THE LEVEL OF ART MAKE YOAI OKAY (although you may like it ifyou so choose to,Ihave nothing against those who like it personally)

Posted at

I saw rape at the age of five no amount of art skills (props to cat for mad art skills) or therapy

WILL EVER NO MATTER WHAT THE LEVEL OF ART MAKE YOAI OKAY (although you may like it ifyou so choose to,Ihave nothing against those who like it personally)

Will I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I'm sure me and others will do the necesseary snooping on those comics so don't worry about it.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

On A lighter note

Check out these comics (did not make them)

[url=ppg.snafu-comics.com
[url=grim.snafu-comics.com
[url=sugar.snafu-comics.com

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Also if I have died please inform me through pq g'night

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I vote to lynch rengishi, because I feel I'm learning more about them then I want to know. My reaction to discomfort? LYNCH!
Unless anyone can tell me a theory for who is actually the mafia?

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

II Vote Aghammer for trying to blame me and call me mafia LYNCH

Yes ytou mess with the bull you get the horns

Hehehehe..Hahahaha…..MWAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

waff
waff
Posted at

My reaction to discomfort? LYNCH!
but hark thats your reaction for everything.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

What's all this talk about lynching when it's night time?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

:P I was just joking with you. I have no reason to suspect you and one reason not too. Hopefully we will both make it through the night.

II Vote Aghammer for trying to blame me and call me mafia LYNCH

Yes ytou mess with the bull you get the horns

Hehehehe..Hahahaha…..MWAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Recast vote,hark is going after innocent people LYNCH

IF I GO SOMONES GOING WITH ME!!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:o Catcat's is a yaoi?

I could've sworn I read the first 10 pages looking for clues and didn't get that hint…

Anyway, we should get to solving clues!

And by we, I mean someone other than me.

Posted at

What clues? Everyone thinks I did the humorman killing, which by the way I didn't.

And since the evidence on me was so over whelming no one looked at the other murder.

Posted at

It's night and my night light is borked. Someone hold my hand. :(

Also, FGM, stop trying to shift the blame. I mean, you haven't offered any concrete evidence that you DIDN'T do it…

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

It's night and my night light is borked. Someone hold my hand. :(

Also, FGM, stop trying to shift the blame. I mean, you haven't offered any concrete evidence that you DIDN'T do it…
Being a little forceful there… Like you want to keep eyes away from yourself…?

Posted at

Oh boy. This is a case of "He who smelt it, dealt it" Vs "He who denies, lies"

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Night is a little boring… waiting to see who dies. Clearly your night 2 clues will point us, like laser beams, to the killers! Right? :D BTW, I've really enjoyed your narratives so far.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Night is a little boring… waiting to see who dies. Clearly your night 2 clues will point us, like laser beams, to the killers! Right? :D BTW, I've really enjoyed your narratives so far.

All I'll say is what's true for all games; the more footsteps one makes the easier their trail becomes to follow. However, everyone can expect their death to be appropriately bloody.

Posted at

I had some time to check a few people. Crocty your clean. And so is Prank sorry for suspecting you before.

But GPW, I believe you killed humerman! Lurker can be used as a term to discribe someone on forums that don't post which you didn't. One of your comics has someone answering a door and when they open it is killed by someone with a giant knife! Sounds familiar to me.

As for me being military it is true uncle sam was born from the military, BUT he is strickly used for recruiting not fighting. A military helmet? A fuzzy green hat used by the navy? This is kinda flimsy.

As for the animal splicing clue I figure it's meant to mean animal person or an useral animal, Gaint Pink Walrus.

waff
waff
Posted at

I had some time to check a few people. Crocty your clean. And so is Prank sorry for suspecting you before.

But GPW, I believe you killed humerman! Lurker can be used as a term to discribe someone on forums that don't post which you didn't. One of your comics has someone answering a door and when they open it is killed by someone with a giant knife! Sounds familiar to me.

As for me being military it is true uncle sam was born from the military, BUT he is strickly used for recruiting not fighting. A military helmet? A fuzzy green hat used by the navy? This is kinda flimsy.

As for the animal splicing clue I figure it's meant to mean animal person or an useral animal, Gaint Pink Walrus.
has drasnus posted yet?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.