Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Hmh… I'm tired too. ;n;

There's no way I can stay up this long… TnT *has no stamina*

Posted at

I say skool is a mafia cause she has the most comics and I've been narrowing it down. Alot of people don't have that much stuff to search though :(
I'm guilty because you don't want to look through all my comics? lol!

I was just about to complain that it wasn't fair for Harkovast to be figuring out clues because he wasn't a player this time- til I checked the first page, and there he is! I'm so used to him being more…. vocal. :]

Suspicious. T_T

Posted at

I was joking about Hark :]

waff
waff
Posted at

actually skool may be onto something…I'm guessing 'cos of the weapon change kitty's killer didn't kill on the 1st night and hark has a samurai in his comic (a wakizashi is the side weapon of a samurai).

Posted at

Don't worry guys. I'll figure this out.

We need to lure the killers out. I will have to contact every possible suspect, even my only friend, to try and get them to reveal something only the killer(s) would know. We are lucky that we know the way the victims were killed.

waff
waff
Posted at

We need to lure the killers out. I will have to contact every possible suspect, even my only friend, to try and get them to reveal something only the killer(s) would know. We are lucky that we know the way the victims were killed.
dude how long have you been awake? you look terrible.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

HAY.
Posting a picture of a hawt anime character was my idea first!
Get your own idea! D:<

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Skoolmunkee is right, I have been a bit quiet….and now I am working on clues rather then shouting accusations?
Have I been replaced by a robot or something?
Anyone posting anime characters goes straight to the top of the suspect list!

waff
waff
Posted at

Skoolmunkee is right, I have been a bit quiet….and now I am working on clues rather then shouting accusations?
Have I been replaced by a robot or something?
Anyone posting anime characters goes straight to the top of the suspect list!
hark i've seen your suspect list. you just write all the names across the top of the paper.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Perches on top of L. "Mine!"

Interesting you should bring up the Hark idea. I have actually been ruffling through a few comics and looking at clues. I found up this last night, but I didn't want to post it until morning.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Harkovast/index.php?p=473706

Look at panel four…

Curling irons are hot pieces of metal. Now, I don't know what temperature those energy swords are…but they are made of iron…maybe…I'm not a smith.

There is also the DNA creature splicing thing. That could be a rather vague tie in.

Also, I did the math. The probability of someone being on the towns side for all five games is less than 23%. It is not unlikely, but odds are against that one. (Sorry just covered probability in experimental psych class).

waff
waff
Posted at

Also, I did the math. The probability of someone being on the towns side for all five games is less than 23%. It is not unlikely, but odds are against that one. (Sorry just covered probability in experimental psych class).
and yet i've managed to get townie every game (damn I hope I'm mafia or third party next game).
-edit-
typo

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Of course, the probability of LoS getting vigilante in 3 out of 5 games is 1 in 8400. That is a .01% chance…

So I guess odds can still be in Hark's favor…

Posted at

*Turning in grave* LoS has been the vigilante 3 TIMES!?!

Why do I get stuck with townie roles?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

*Turning in grave* LoS has been the vigilante 3 TIMES!?!

Why do I get stuck with townie roles?
He has been a vigilante every other game. Now go back to sleep.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

I'd be glad to help…

*ASIDE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted at

i've been a townie for four games now niccea. it happens. I feel you waff and hark, I feel you.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Lets talk about Niccea's "theory" (if it even deserves to be called that.)
Darsai energy swords are, as the name suggests, made of energy! Not metal! The appear literally out of thin air.

Also, DNA splicing? There is none of that in harkovast! The fact that a few of the creatures bare a passing similarity to certain hairless, under evolved ape people I've seen does not been they are related to them!

Also, while you can use your fancy maths and so called "facts" and "evidence" to prove how unlikely it is for me to be mafia, science will once again crumble in the face of over whelming RELIGIOUS evidence!
You see, I dont go to church. Or Mosque. Or Temple or anywhere else that might score me points with the big guy upstairs.
I'm neck deep in sin and sinking fast!
The most religious thing I've done of late is that april fools comic I wrote!
So, for these reasons….Jesus hates me, and will never allow me to have a good role at mafia.
No matter how many times I play, I get a crappy role.
When I was paramedic I got killed on night one! Then when I was paranoid it was a weird version of paranoid that didn't work the way it normally does and was useless. And I STILL got killed right away…..TWICE!
The fact I am still alive proves I must have a crappy role, becuase otherwise, I would have been killed as punishment from God.
Further evidence God is against me….Leader of stars is vigilante every damn game! Why don't we just change vigilante to be "leader of star's role" and have done with it? Why kid ourselves? Every game, Jesus makes Leader of stars vigilante in order to torment me. It
is that simple!!!

Finally…..if that is not evidence enough (ie- you are insane and a communist), here is the final piece of evidence….
Look at this link to my comic, this page clearly proves that the clues DO NOT point to me!

http://www.drunkduck.com/Harkovast/index.php?p=520207

I think that should settle the argument once and for all!

And Waff- You've clearly been looking at my suspect list! You go straight back to the top!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm just stating probability. I'm a math geek. I think LoS might be lucky or someone really likes him. Look at those infinitesimal chances of being vigilante.

Anywho. That interpretation was submitted to me anaymously. Kinda figures that it wouldn't refer to you. Hak reads your comic. I think he would know the difference between an energy sword and a fire sword. If the GM had never read your comic, I would understand.

waff
waff
Posted at

And Waff- You've clearly been looking at my suspect list! You go straight back to the top!!!
but on your suspects list everyone is at the top.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.