Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Exactly waff, and you have just been put to the top of the top of my list!

Posted at

Well I'm finding clues about everyone…just not enough to make one person stand out :(

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yeah… still at work… but I would focus on the broken tommy gun (in both narratives) AND the fruit ref.

Well I'm finding clues about everyone…just not enough to make one person stand out :(

Posted at

Of course, the probability of LoS getting vigilante in 3 out of 5 games is 1 in 8400. That is a .01% chance…

So I guess odds can still be in Hark's favor…

Was LoS really a vigilante in 3 games, or are you just thinking of the one where he was a serial killer and tried to say he was a vigilante?

Also, poor Hark, he always gets accused and hasn't been a mafia yet…. or has he?

Posted at

Finally…..if that is not evidence enough (ie- you are insane and a communist), here is the

I happen to be both, good sir!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Of course, the probability of LoS getting vigilante in 3 out of 5 games is 1 in 8400. That is a .01% chance…

So I guess odds can still be in Hark's favor…

Was LoS really a vigilante in 3 games, or are you just thinking of the one where he was a serial killer and tried to say he was a vigilante?

Nope he was the vig in game one. My game and this game.

Posted at

Yeah… still at work… but I would focus on the broken tommy gun (in both narratives) AND the fruit ref.

Will AG has fruit but she dosn't have the gun. I also think that Kitty's killer is also Humor's killer because it has the same blood wipeing before resheathing.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Everyone always assumes I am mafia then acts surprised when I am not.
Seriously, you'd think they would have noticed the pattern already!

Posted at

Finally…..if that is not evidence enough (ie- you are insane and a communist), here is the
I happen to be both, good sir!

There you go. All fixed up for you.

Now that's a Giant Pink Walrus if you've ever seen one.

waff
waff
Posted at

snicker,heehee

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'd vote for that guy….which is ironic because I don't think Stalin ever let anybody vote for anything.
Except maybe for letting himself vote to kill people.
He loved to vote for that!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Someone round here has a broken tommy gun and when I find out who it is, I'm going to kick their ass from her to some place I can say but cant spell!

Posted at

I say we go with the main suspect, Drasnus. Mainly because he posted Light laughing. Incidentally I love Light's laugh. It's so cool.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

I say we go with the main suspect, Drasnus. Mainly because he posted Light laughing. Incidentally I love Light's laugh. It's so cool.

KAWWWAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Drasnus deserves to die for putting up Misa.

Ok these are the people I have seen accused.

Hark
Waff
GPW
Skool
Drasnus
FGM

Goint to take Drasnus and FGM off the list cause I know their roles and that they are not lying about them.

waff
waff
Posted at

I know it's not much but most (if not all) of us have given our role to niccea and so far all the mafia have killed are townies and a paramedic so I'm suspecting niccea of being mafia.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm not sure I understand the connetion… according to Hak's description of the game on page 1, all of the mafia know who each other are… so they would only kill townies, right? Am I missing something?

I'm not saying that Nic isn't Mafia… who knows. I don't see any clues pointing her way but she could be the godmother :)

I know it's not much but most (if not all) of us have given our role to niccea and so far all the mafia have killed are townies and a paramedic so I'm suspecting niccea of being mafia.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'm not sure I understand the connetion… according to Hak's description of the game on page 1, all of the mafia know who each other are… so they would only kill townies, right? Am I missing something?

I'm not saying that Nic isn't Mafia… who knows. I don't see any clues pointing her way but she could be the godmother :)

I mean only people with the townie role and a paramedic. of course they're all townies.

Posted at

As far as I can tell skool didn't kill anyone. The only clue I found was in one comic a character complains about needing a diet, "Look, I appreciate you giving me workout" and thats flimsy at best.

Hark:Animal people, comic has stabing in the eye and rips.

GPW: Wierd Animal, Theres a knife fight scene in his comic that is similair to humerman.

Ag: Loves Sci-fi, has fruit.

Waff: I got nothing.

TFGM: I'm not mafia

Baron: Guy Running in fear.

Rengishi: I got nothing.

CatCat: Spilced animal.

Thats all I got so far.

What do you guys got?

Posted at

Fight scene in one of the clues. Look closely at Skool's avatar.
I just remembered there was unicorn in skools laywer comic! Plus the punching avi!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.