Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

As far as I can tell skool didn't kill anyone. The only clue I found was in one comic a character complains about needing a diet, "Look, I appreciate you giving me workout" and thats flimsy at best.

Hark:Animal people, comic has stabing in the eye and rips.

GPW: Wierd Animal, Theres a knife fight scene in his comic that is similair to humerman.

Ag: Loves Sci-fi, has fruit.

Waff: I got nothing.

TFGM: I'm not mafia

Baron: Guy Running in fear.

Rengishi: I got nothing.

CatCat: Spilced animal.

Thats all I got so far.

What do you guys got?

This obviously makes you the prime suspect. >:(

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well there is definitely the black and white clue relating to Aghammer again…
Then there's the sci-fi element, and Aghammer loves sci-fi, and Kit-Kat was killed with a sledgehammer…

I dunno, it seems too dumb to be relevant…

Posted at

Then there's the sci-fi element, and Aghammer loves sci-fi, and Kit-Kat was killed with a sledgehammer…

Actually it isn't dumb. Theres a knife in her comics and a sword in her junk comic.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

From the wikipedia article on sledgehammers:
When the two ends of the Union Pacific railroad were joined at Promontory, Utah, Leland Stanford hammered a golden spike into a tie with a silver hammer.

K, voting for Aghammer. Although I do sincerely apologise if I'm wrong, but noone else appears to be offering any clues…

EDIT: I didn't explain this very well, Ag is the chemical symbol for silver, so Aghammer could mean Silverhammer…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hak is a Harko-fan and so would know that Harkovast characters are creatures in their own right, not cross breeds with humans.

Catcatdragoo and Niccea have avatars that are humans with animal features added on.
If crossbreeds/ dna splices are the clues, watch those two.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

When the two ends of the Union Pacific railroad were joined at Promontory, Utah, Leland Stanford hammered a golden spike into a tie with a silver hammer.

K, voting for Aghammer. Although I do sincerely apologise if I'm wrong, but noone else appears to be offering any clues…

EDIT: I didn't explain this very well, Ag is the chemical symbol for silver, so Aghammer could mean Silverhammer…
Was about to ask you to explain…makes sense. Like how I call Ozone, O3H2O.

Though I think that might be a little complicated…I'm not sure…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Crotcy you are making a pretty good case.

waff
waff
Posted at

Though I think that might be a little complicated…I'm not sure…
I accuse you of being mafia.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

On the other hand, Waff does raise a good point!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh yeah, fruit… i forgot about that… HAHA. And I do love scifi. I'm not mafia but I am sucking at the clues… oh well :D

As far as I can tell skool didn't kill anyone. The only clue I found was in one comic a character complains about needing a diet, "Look, I appreciate you giving me workout" and thats flimsy at best.

Hark:Animal people, comic has stabing in the eye and rips.

GPW: Wierd Animal, Theres a knife fight scene in his comic that is similair to humerman.

Ag: Loves Sci-fi, has fruit.

Waff: I got nothing.

TFGM: I'm not mafia

Baron: Guy Running in fear.

Rengishi: I got nothing.

CatCat: Spilced animal.

Thats all I got so far.

What do you guys got?

waff
waff
Posted at

would you like to know why I accuse her.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Crocty, some red herrings in there.. such as the hammer.. too obvious for a true Hak clue. Ag in my name does stand for silver. ;) But I'm still not mafia.

I'm starting to look hard at Niccea…hmmmmm

Hark said "Hak is a Harko-fan and so would know that Harkovast characters are creatures in their own right, not cross breeds with humans."

I agree… none of those clues point to you… energy swords don't fit and neither does the cross breed thing.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yes, please.

would you like to know why I accuse her.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I would like to know.

I thought the hammer clue might have been vague, but there were no other clues discussions, and if you turned out to be mafia, I'd hate myself for not posting it. ):

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yes, a knife… that got me lynced in Mafia III… and rightfully so, cause I was the serial killer. I don't think Hak would reuse any clues.. the B&W, the knife, etc. Also, still not mafia :)

Actually it isn't dumb. Theres a knife in her comics and a sword in her junk comic.

waff
waff
Posted at

the mafia have been uncannily accurate managing to kill only townie roles with one exception and most (if not all) of us have told her our role. her comic,ooc, features someone with a sword (vaguely katana like in appearance… the wakizashi was the side weapon for a samurai). one of her pther comics ,mystery bread, features someone being murdered (with a bladed implment if I'm not mistaken).more clues as I find them.

Inspector waff is on the job *turns around and walks into a lamp post*.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Some had a sword in that thing?

-Edit- Oh yes, Niccea's fire katana. But she never poked out anyone's eye with it…gaw…I should really should delete that comic. It is a P.O.S. and the people I made it for don't lurk around here anymore.

And we never said how the baker was murdered…if we did, that was in Ochi's section and past page 10.

I also know that I'm a townie and didn't murder anyone.

waff
waff
Posted at

And we never said how the baker was murdered…if we did, that was in Ochi's section and past page 10.

well then did you share the information your pardoner, theflyinggreenmonkey!?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

well then did you share the information your pardoner, flyinggreenmonkey!?
I shared some information with him.

As well as my paramedics, LoS, and my detective.

waff
waff
Posted at

well then did you share the information your pardoner, flyinggreenmonkey!?
I shared some information with him.

As well as my paramedics, LoS, and my detective.
dam she ain't cracking well then where were you on the night of last night!?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

A.F.K. I had a lot of work to do and didn't get on until I got to work at 8 P.M. Central Time. (2 hours after the narrative was released.)

waff
waff
Posted at

well upon continued investigation I've found clues relating to the eye in humorman's narrative. (OOC one of charactors has a scar over one eye and in the mystery bread exclusives the hostess and party guests in the halloween story are described with empty eyesockets).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Scar over the Eye? Actually that scar is on the entire face. Also, that has nothing to do with any of the clues. Now if he was missing an eye, that is another story.

The zombies didn't have their eyes gouged out by a flaming poker.

You seem to getting a bit confused Waff. I haven't committed any murder in this game. The clues you are mentioning could go to many people.

waff
waff
Posted at

*dramatic finger of pointing* well unless the detective or the surviving paramedic have gone rogue (unlikely) either you or tfgm leaked info to the mafia or are mafia and I can't find any clues pointing to tfgm and I doubt the mafia could have been lucky enough to get 5 townie roles in a row. (umm *shuffle shuffle*…by the way what is the chance of that happening?)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Um….
about 2520 in 300300 or

.8% (much better than the chance of LoS being vigilante 3 times) But you can still chalk it up as luck really.

-edit- It is really 2520 in 277200 or 1%

But that is assuming that 5 townies are killed (roleless ones)

It was 4 townies and a paramedic that were hit.

The chances of that happening is:

1680 in 277200 or .6%

Also the chance of just having the four townies is:

840 in 27720 or 3%

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.