Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Niccea told me the names of the para, detective and the guards. Unless she lied and told me all mafia AND one of the para she told me was kitty.

also Hak isn't getting my pqs for some reason :(

waff
waff
Posted at

and thus my point (thank you for obliging) although itis possible for it to happen (like los getting vig 3 times) It's just abit too unlikley for me too accept without justification. (find me a mafia who's willing to confees that they selected the hit targets unaided and I will drop my accusation).

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Just a few more minutes! Any last minute votes or vote changes need to come immediately!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

and thus my point (thank you for obliging) although itis possible for it to happen (like los getting vig 3 times) It's just abit too unlikley for me too accept without justification. (find me a mafia who's willing to confees that they selected the hit targets unaided and I will drop my accusation).

Actually, Waff. Something has to be .01 or less to be improbable in statistics.

So the hitting of 5 and 4 townies is still probable.

Posted at

Aghammer stuff
Damn, sam. Hum…. I dunno… there's not a very strong case against anybody… I was hoping we'd figure at least one person out with all these clues. :/

the mafia have been uncannily accurate managing to kill only townie roles with one exception and most (if not all) of us have told her our role.
I dunno, I think that killing only townies would be bad for the mafia if they knew people's roles. If they did know people's roles, then they should be killing off the useful people, NOT the people who will get the liars narrowed down… It does seem kind of strange that they've only gotten townies so far out of dumb luck, though.

Numbers
I'd have thought it would be like dice rolls, where the chance of hitting a townie is determined individually. So if there's (for the sake of easy math) 5 townies out of 15 non-mafia, then the chances of hitting a townie are 5:15 or 1:3. Once that one's gone, the chances are 4:14 (2:7), 3:13, 2:12 (1/6)…

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Also, as a reminder, if I don't send you a confirmation message and you don't see the results of your actions/votes I did not get your PQ, so free to e-mail me at Hakoshen@yahoo.com or aim at Hakoshenmonk.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Oh, and the votes are in. As it stands, Aghammer will be lynched in one hour unless the pardoner or godfather have anything to say about it.

waff
waff
Posted at

*stops mid-point* ehh *blue with shock*

Posted at

Oh, and the votes are in. As it stands, Aghammer will be lynched in one hour unless the pardoner or godfather have anything to say about it.

It's midnight GMT, was voting delayed an hour for some reason and I missed it?

(sorry your post got edited for a few seconds there, I meant to quote and edited instead)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

No, voting is closed. I'm just giving the pardoner or godfather a chance to cancel. SO technically the night cycle is only 23 hours long. I meant and forgot to do this for the first lynching.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dang… thought I had some time to plead my case…oh well. One more townie down… 5 more tonight. Good luck guys!

No, voting is closed. I'm just giving the pardoner or godfather a chance to cancel. SO technically the night cycle is only 23 hours long. I meant and forgot to do this for the first lynching.

Posted at

I myself was a bit confused by the sudden hour delay but apparently it's been confirmed that Aghammer is to be hanged and Hak is giving the pardoner and/or the godfather an hour to do something about it. (yeah I was still writing this when hak posted his confirmation)

And to be perfectly fair, it's only midnight GMT in countries that utilize the daylight saving time. Iceland doesn't do that so I'm hour behind now. Daylight savings annoy me because it means I have to start recalculate everyone time difference again. Sometimes England is in sink with me sometime they're hour ahead. Sometimes the east coast is 6 hours behind, sometimes only 5.

Posted at

Well, FGM voted for Prank, so since he's the pardoner I'm guessing you might get pardoned anyway. :]

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh, and just so you know… I did tell Nic my role but she isn't saying anything about it.. hmmmmm… just saying… last words and all that.

Hey, can I have Mac&Cheese as my last meal? :D

waff
waff
Posted at

Dang… thought I had some time to plead my case…oh well. One more townie down… 5 more tonight. Good luck guys!

3 max actually. only the 3 mafia roles can kill. not godfather or mad bomber.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ah, I wondered about that but didn't pay enough attention.. you guys might still pull it off.

3 max actually. only the 3 mafia roles can kill. not godfather or mad bomber.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Aghammer's eyes swept the crowd beneath her, as those gathered, the innocent, the guilty and the criminally insane, watched as Hakoshen kept his hand on the lever which would end her life.

"Last words?" he asked nonchalantly.

"This is a mistake!" she shouted.

"Yeah, that's what they all say," and then as his hand gripped the lever, his phone rang. He paused to answer it, and then shooting a glance at his intended victim, he sighed. "Damn it, I really wanted to kill someone today." With a deft flick, he sliced through the rope with his lightsaber and descended the gallows. "Show's over. Agh's been pardoned."

Day three is over, and night three has begun! You have until 00:00 GMT to send in your night actions!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HAHA Suckers… I mean, at least one of you is a good person! Now we need to go after all of those that accused me!!! (OMG, I'm turning into Hark)

Aghammer's eyes swept the crowd beneath her, as those gathered, the innocent, the guilty and the criminally insane, watched as Hakoshen kept his hand on the lever which would end her life.

"Last words?" he asked nonchalantly.

"This is a mistake!" she shouted.

"Yeah, that's what they all say," and then as his hand gripped the lever, his phone rang. He paused to answer it, and then shooting a glance at his intended victim, he sighed. "Damn it, I really wanted to kill someone today." With a deft flick, he sliced through the rope with his lightsaber and descended the gallows. "Show's over. Agh's been pardoned."

Day three is over, and night three has begun! You have until 00:00 GMT to send in your night actions!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Ah, so Monkey pardoned Ag? If so, something weird is going on, as here,

Actually it isn't dumb. Theres a knife in her comics and a sword in her junk comic.
Monkey agreed with the clues pointing to Ag, but then decided to suddenly disagree.

Did I miss something?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.